cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6838|NJ

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

Nobody has every asked the U.S.A. to police the world and they don't get angry at us when we keep to ourselves, look at the clinton years we had so many more allies.
9-11 happened because Clinton was more interested in being nice than doing the right thing.
No 9-11 happened during the bush terms and happened because we(as in america) give stupid people important jobs. Where were the CIA and the FBI and all of our parts of government that are suppose to protect the country?? So since they couldn't handle the job we actually had to make a Department of Homeland security?? So what is the CIA's and FBI's job?? To do nothing..
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6786
the CIA is outsourcing intelligence. Crony-ism
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6898|United States of America

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I'm going to try to make this as neutral as I can.

Why is it that almost all the American's who are prowar and for rebuilding a country in the middle east are against our government improving our lives?  We could be building better school and giving away higher education, health care plans, or dumping more money into our privatly owned companies(this is going to bring great flaming).  So why are we throwing money into a culture that will never accept our way of life and who are taught to hate the west because we formed a country that they never wantted in the middle of their culture? Now I really want to know the mind set of the people who think this "war on Terror" is a great idea, please no flaming.

Under the guise of Freedom we bring war to an other country, the terrorist could say the same exact thing. They could say that they were trying to destroy our financle instutions to make all american's debt free which would technically make us free, Right?

Nobody has every asked the U.S.A. to police the world and they don't get angry at us when we keep to ourselves, look at the clinton years we had so many more allies.
OK guess what.  Nobody likes to go into war, to even no about it is disturbing to people.  I support the war, but I'm not a warmonger, I think it is necessary.  The only way to get through the heads of the Islamic fascists is to make them lose everything they have.  I would like the USA to play dirty with the terrorists.  They cut the heads off our soldiers, peoples loved ones, our hero's.  I say, we use any torture necessary against these cultist freaks.  This war on terror is to keep the USA and allies safe though mostly the USA.  They won't care who is in office when they attack by the way.  You should remember that we WERE ATTACKED when clinton was in office, and that that asshole didn't do anything about.  The slogan liberals use here is Bush Lied People Died.  Wrong, Bush didn't lie.  He isn't like clinton.  He doesn't have sex with a young girl who isn't his wife and then LIES about it to the American people.  Our schools are getting plenty of funding too.  The problem is illegals, they drain most of the tax money people pay.  They get in free, they are citizens when born here, they are paid for for the first year, they get free medical expenses, and on and on....  Terrorists don't care about how wealthy the average American is, why?  THEY WANT US ALL DEAD!!!! Get it through your heads people, islam isn't a religion of peace, it's a religion of war.  It specifically says that you are suppose to kill any infidels who do not convert.  As for the last statement you made.  Nobody has asked us to police the world because we already are every second of everyday.  Think about how when someone gets attacked the world points its fingers at us for not doing anything to stop it.  Just realize, this war is necessary, and that it never would have happened if we had dealt with it earlier.
jonsimon
+224|6637

Miller wrote:

The only way to get through the heads of the Islamic fascists is to make them lose everything they have.
Not only are you showing widespread discrimination, but that logic has never worked in the history of man.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

jonsimon wrote:

Miller wrote:

The only way to get through the heads of the Islamic fascists is to make them lose everything they have.
Not only are you showing widespread discrimination, but that logic has never worked in the history of man.
Actually it has.  You should remember how the Soviet Union didn't take any crap what so ever.  Well here's a nice little story.

One day there were some terrorists, they decided to terrorize the Soviet people(whaddayaknow?).  The method they used was kidnapping kids and shipping them back home in body bags after being throw into one of the tree shredders.  This deeply pissed off the peaceful Soviets.  The Soviets then decided to put a stop to the terror of its people.  The method they used was, kidnapping the terrorists families, every man woman or child related to them, throwing them into one of the shredders and shipping them home in body bags.  Well, the terrorists were now terrorized with their own tactics and stopped for a long, loong time against the Soviets.

That is actually a true story with some of my sarcasm for those of you who can't tell.
GATOR591957
+84|6769

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

9-11 happened because Clinton was more interested in being nice than doing the right thing.
I don't recall 9/11 happening during the Clinton administration.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!

GATOR591957 wrote:

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

cpt.fass1 wrote:

I don't recall 9/11 happening during the Clinton administration.
I recall the World Trade Centers being attacked when clinton was in office and he didn't do shit about it. Which later led to 9/11

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard