cohen1976
+14|6760
Favorite Victim
(Kills to, via EA)     DragonHuggerHunter (11)
Worst Enemy
(Deaths by, via EA)     KoYoTe^kArL (9)
Worst Enemy of     diysdude (3)
Favorite Victim of     -=LkE=-Wildfire

this is in my stats now i wonder............   i know i shot same dude yesterday maybe 6 or 7 times why isent he on my list?
when do peeps get favorte victim or worst enemy?

maybe someone can clear this up
Guruz
Sir
+20|6831|government yard in trenchtown.
The 2 lower ones are in who's stats you are THEIR worst enemy or favorite victim.

Perhaps the dude you shot 6 or 7 times has been shot 8 times by some other bully and that guy is his worst enemy, not you.

And he isnt your favorite victim 'cause you impressively shot DragonHuggerHunter 11 times in a round
cohen1976
+14|6760
ok thx alot i get it:)
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6839|Australia
unless its changed this is also created from stats on this site its not actually an ea ststa thread so some of themy wont show up unless you or someone else looks up their stats on this site! if you get me?
US|dirtysouth
purple sticky punch
+0|6806|englewood FL.
ahh that tell me alot now i see why maybe all the peps i spawn kill arnt there...
thnx Stoned
VIKING-LOVER1
+3|6837

Stoned_Smurfz wrote:

unless its changed this is also created from stats on this site its not actually an ea ststa thread so some of themy wont show up unless you or someone else looks up their stats on this site! if you get me?
So your saying  that if "a players" stats arint looked up here' they will not show up on my stats showing that the player was my fav victim ?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6833|Cologne, Germany

yep.

remember, we are not using the whole EA database, the stats you see displayed here are a combination of an stats feed from EA and our own bf2s.com database ( hope I got that one right ).

complete stats for any given account are only put in the bf2s.com database if whoever owns that account queries his stats at least once here.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard