No not at all34%34% - 126
Yes they should be able to38%38% - 140
Civil unions only16%16% - 61
Not even civil unions allowed10%10% - 37
Total: 364
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6612|Parainen, Finland
I´m having hard to accept a hard cock going in in another guy´s a-hole, just as much has I´m having hard to accept that a guy walked on the water and turned water into wine...

Both are fiction for me, but neither one is my business, whatever that bakes your muffins guys!!!
But we are not the judges of this!!!  It´s a free World, I like to play BF2 and another dude likes to take a shot in his mouth, big deal, we are both OK with that.... Its not making any harm to each other.....
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6541|Forest Lake, Australia

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

I´m having hard to accept a hard cock going in in another guy´s a-hole, just as much has I´m having hard to accept that a guy walked on the water and turned water into wine...

Both are fiction for me, but neither one is my business, whatever that bakes your muffins guys!!!
But we are not the judges of this!!!  It´s a free World, I like to play BF2 and another dude likes to take a shot in his mouth, big deal, we are both OK with that.... Its not making any harm to each other.....
You like both...
Ubersturmbannfuhrer
I am a fucking homosexual
+211|6612|Parainen, Finland

dhoar4 wrote:

Ubersturmbannfuhrer wrote:

You like both...
Sorry darling, was just trying to cover our past....
Major_Spittle
Banned
+276|6660|United States of America
I think gay men are all a bunch of cock suckers.
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6571|Area 51

Colfax wrote:

I personally do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to get married.  But i am not against the idea all together.  I just think that the idea of marriage is only for man and woman.  If anything i think civil unions should make the couple able to get all the benefits of being married but they just won't have the title of being married.  Thats the best compromise i can come up with in the matter.  Get a cival union and call yourself married but it just won't be legally married.

Discuss
Gay people are humans like straight people as well right? Why may they not get married, but straight people are allowed to mary? Who cares wether its a guy and guy or a guy and a girl. Just saying it from my perpective here in the Netherlands, where gay marriage is allready legal.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-09-30 10:21:17)

Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6715|Wilmington, DE, US
They aren't going to convert you to gay. If you're as heterosexual as you all claim, you have nothing to fear.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6498|There?

TheEternalPessimist wrote:

Only religious ppl and homophobes object to it, I'm not religious in the slightest and I've got more gay/bi mates than i can count. The end.
Baron_von_Kondas
Ok! Try smelling this banana!!!
+74|6498|There?

Major_Spittle wrote:

Well technically they are. But saying it in that tone really makes u feel like a man doesnt it!??
DesertFox-
The very model of a modern major general
+794|6690|United States of America

RDMC(2) wrote:

Colfax wrote:

I personally do not believe homosexuals should be allowed to get married.  But i am not against the idea all together.  I just think that the idea of marriage is only for man and woman.  If anything i think civil unions should make the couple able to get all the benefits of being married but they just won't have the title of being married.  Thats the best compromise i can come up with in the matter.  Get a cival union and call yourself married but it just won't be legally married.

Discuss
Gay people are humans like straight people as well right? Why may they not get married, but straight people are allowed to mary? Who cares wether its a guy and guy or a guy and a girl. Just saying it from my perpective here in the Netherlands, where gay marriage is allready legal.
What isn't legal there?
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6451|The Land of Scott Walker
This is not an issue of having the same rights for "gays" and "straights".  We've had laws against discrimination based on sexuality for a long, long time so there's no problem of equal employment here. 

Regarding legal issues, each partner makes the other durable power of attorney and medical power of attorney, all is solved for legal and medical rights issues.  "Straight" couples should actually do the same so there is no argument who gets to make decisions if one gets terminally ill or dies. 

I for one am not scared of homosexuals, that makes me laugh out loud it's so dumb.  The fact I disagree with their demands shouldn't automatically enable people to label me as a bigot or hateful.  That's unfair and inaccurate.  I don't hate a them, that would be ridiculous.  The best boss I've ever had was gay and he was a great person that I got along with very well.   

The real issue is this:
The extreme elements of the homosexual community want society to embrace their lifestyle to the point that everyone celebrates it.  A "do your thing, just not where I can see it" stance is not enough to them.  They want to change society's level of acceptance to where society sees gay and straight couples as morally equal.  This is not about love or anything else.  This is about demanding acceptance for their choices by all of society.  Enough of the smokescreen of rights, it's bs.
Stingray24
Proud member of the vast right-wing conspiracy
+1,060|6451|The Land of Scott Walker

PuckMercury wrote:

SFCCDailey wrote:

For all of you that don't have kids I can understand you supporting gay marriage. But how do I explain to my 6 yr old son why his friend from school has two dads and no mother. Kinda hard to explain and personally I don't want to. Not only that, but think about how hard it would be on a child to grow up with two same sex parrents. The child would be teased in school, religious assholes would be a huge problem and it would make having a childhood difficult and not the fun time it is supposed to be. Just my thoughts.
Life makes having a childhood difficult.  There will always be some way for your child to be mercilessly teased in school or any other point in their life.  You can't shelter them from everything, nor should you try to.  Experiencing life and all it has to offer is what grows you as an individual.  As far as being afraid to explain life choices to your child, I find that sad beyond words.
At 6 years old explain "life choices" to my son??  No.  Give kids their childhood.  They have their whole life to be adults, a very short to experience the innocent part of life.  I'm glad my parents had the sense to "shelter" me until I was old enough to comprehend those realities.  You clearly have no kids or you wouldn't say things like that.
Ikarti
Banned - for ever.
+231|6715|Wilmington, DE, US

Stingray24 wrote:

The real issue is this:
The extreme elements of the homosexual community want society to embrace their lifestyle to the point that everyone celebrates it.  A "do your thing, just not where I can see it" stance is not enough to them.  They want to change society's level of acceptance to where society sees gay and straight couples as morally equal.  This is not about love or anything else.  This is about demanding acceptance for their choices by all of society.  Enough of the smokescreen of rights, it's bs.
LOL
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6539|Denmizzark!!

Baron_von_Kondas wrote:

Major_Spittle wrote:

Well technically they are. But saying it in that tone really makes u feel like a man doesnt it!??
He´s a major.. its a scientific fact that majors have no penises.. fact!!

And btw.. im inside Bob saget..

Last edited by sgt.sonner (2006-09-30 17:18:33)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard