[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6763
Trying to get the Meritorious Unit Ribbon, I managed to get myself 49 teamwork points (40 req), and then kept playing before realizing that I apparently did not have 26 minutes in a squad (was in squad from start of round).  Well, the round ended without me getting the ribbon, after so many revives, heals, caps, and kill damage assists.  It sucks.

I got third place (stupid commander 2x bonus) and a second purple heart, but noooo ribbon for Kaika

Last edited by [Ahazi] Kaika (2005-10-28 17:06:06)

VazkoraGFL
+0|6849|San Francisco, California
It's easier to get it on longer maps. Karkand can go pretty quick. Kubra Dam 32 or 64 can last a long time.
DeltaForceWarrior
+1|6766
i got it by accident on Karkand

it was a 24/7 server with 32 people, but the map was 64 player size (300+ tickets)

the rounds lasted from 20 to 45 minutes
eatmywheaties
+2|6760
I think I got mine on mashtuur city.

I was a medic, and my team was getting pistol whipped.

All of my revives gave me 60+ team pts that round.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6784|The Hague, Holland
2nd purple heart? Ouch..
ssj4gogeta
+1|6846|England, Uk
I got mine on FuShe Pass 64 player map but there was only about 30 people on it and I just drove from point to point capturing the flags, Strike at Karkand is definitely not the best one to do it as the matches don't last long enough. I did get my Legion of Merit Ribbon on Strike at Karkand lot of reviving going on there.
[Ahazi] Kaika
The Suicidal Soldier
+3|6763

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

2nd purple heart? Ouch..
aye, but now it's not showing up!
CBRad929
+1|6786
I got mine on 64 player Karkand this weekend.  This was my 10th try at it and finally got enough revives
cohen1976
+14|6769
lol trying to get a high team score i played on karland map as a medic i ended around 55 points but dident got that ribbon.....al i got was a second purple badge .....ouch.
tryd to much to heal and revive and got shot a bit to much lol
Christen[30AU]
Attain By Surprise
+41|6764|Oregon, USA
well, the way i got mine was to get a server with my clan, and we all got in a chopper caping bases. the gunners protected us and i resupplyed them, while the injured ones where healed by a medic, and an engineer repaired the whole op. i believe we got well over 150 points each that game and no, it was not a black hawk, it was the crappy mec one. whatever its called. lol

we died a few times, but that is basically all we did the entire game...oh and the map was zatar wetlands.
The_Time
+-2|6793|California

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

2nd purple heart? Ouch..
lol my uncle was getting all pissed because he's earned like 5 of them and it only showed one. BTW how do you do the grinning face and please dont just show me what it looks like.

Edit: haha

[Ahazi] Kaika wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

2nd purple heart? Ouch..
aye, but now it's not showing up!
yet again my lack of foresight pays off

Last edited by The_Time (2005-10-31 12:12:38)

dsb
+0|6779

The_Time wrote:

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

2nd purple heart? Ouch..
lol my uncle was getting all pissed because he's earned like 5 of them and it only showed one. BTW how do you do the grinning face and please dont just show me what it looks like.
: D for

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard