Poll

What do you use while flying a chopper, jet?

keyboard only17%17% - 28
keyboard/mouse53%53% - 85
joystick25%25% - 41
other...if there is any!3%3% - 5
Total: 159
SkoobyDu
'CLICK JOIN NOW'... OK lets go... BOOM!!!! =FFS=
+120|6604|Cheshire, UK
I have a Playstation 2 style analogue game pad that I use. I have no complaints.
mavrick 3399
EA GAMES PATCH EVERYTHING
+102|6584|Doncaster UK
use mouse and keys for heli and joystick for jets but to tell you the truth i kinda prefer keys and mouse for jets too
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6564|Istanbul-Turkey
keyboard only.
J=MAN
+25|6700|OZ
Keyboard and mouse in the chopper, stick in the jet. Umm, which one do I click?
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6564
this is really crazy that so many of you guys use the mouse when flying, i tried it yesterday on the chopper and i almost crashed like everytime and i quickly had to get on the arrow keys to save myself. so i dont know if the guys that use the mouse havent tried keyboard only but i highly recommend trying it. if you are good with the mouse and keys props to you my friend because i find it extremely difficult, although pointless. thats my 2 cents.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6737|Howell, Mi USA
I use Mouse/Keyboard for flying choppers, it controls perfactly.

Jets i use just Keyboard but it's hard to do really anything but fly like that. Im going to dig out my old joystick sometime soon.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
instakill
+3|6667|Canberra ACT
definantly mouse + keyboard for everything, jet or heli, loved using my mouse ever since i upgraded playing quake with pgup pgdn to look up and down.
Rabbit.v2
Banned
+186|6571|stalker.
Joystick FTW!
JudgeDredd1824
+32|6696|Wigan an proud of it mate !
Wings... I find wings useful to fly with myself.
terrafirma
Press 1 to Kill
+81|6696|Westminster, Colorado
I use keyboard only for Choppers, and a joystick for jets.  Too bad I suck at flying jets and can kill nothing.

Maybe I will try and go keyboard only for jets and see if I have better luck.
K1ngSc0rp10n_
+0|6698
Keyboard + mouse...
Before I got my Logitech G5, I was playing on keyboard... And my flying was really inaccurate.. No kills, no chance to run from another jet...
Afrika_18
+26|6585
I use keyboard only for heli.  Tried keyboard and mouse, but found I could get firmer control of the thing with just keyboard -- don't even want to try to fly a jet without a joystick!
theknuck
It's pronounced Knuck, like in Knuckle!!
+45|6654|balls
mouse and keyboard right now because my sidewinder is trash.  I need to buy new joystick or game pad because my flying skills are horrible.  $119 for a joystick!!!!...................yeah right.  think i'll go for a cheap $20 one.  I should hurry and do this because it would make the game that much more fun.  I get so jealous of you chopper pilots that pwn.  Jets i'm really not that big on.  maybe if i get joystick i'll change my mind.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard