rawls
Banned
+11|6816|California, USA

jonsimon wrote:

rawls wrote:

Its a cycle. It never ends.
Unfortunantly your stupidity displays the same traits.
Oh now were back to talking shit. I was asked to tone it down and I did. Now you come out with that. Your just a pussie in a dick and asshole world.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
https://i7.tinypic.com/21lsopf.jpg

I'm sorry, LOL!!!!!!!!!! I had too do this!!!!

Last edited by fadedsteve (2006-07-31 19:49:04)

jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6681
Syria's President just told his military to be alert , ready , and prepaired . Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Last edited by jonnykill (2006-07-31 20:24:19)

Orion5413
+4|6689|Irving Tx
Well gee what to say...Why is OK for Ha mas to send rocket attacks at Israel and kill their civilians... But why is not OK for Israel to do the same with just more efficiently? as far as the Lebanese government and or people if they would have done something about Ha mas in the first place then Israel would have no reason to attack now would they....Lets all remember one thing... Islam is not the religion of peace and light. The Koran states in multiple surans? that they must kill you if you don't convert. As long as their is another religion on this planet than Islam will be at War...By the way how come Muslims have sooo many American flags to burn.. I wounder where they come from.....
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
no no no, I gotta say naw.  Assad is a pussy.  he is.  ask him.  but seriously folks.......

I dont think Syria is willing to sign there death warrant.  The Baathist love to talk a mean old game but syrias military is still stuck in the 80's, parts and equipment included. 

Maybe im just being overly optimistic but I think the syrians should be smarter than that, although I have been saying this since the begining, about syrian intervention and all.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

no no no, I gotta say naw.  Assad is a pussy.  he is.  ask him.  but seriously folks.......

I dont think Syria is willing to sign there death warrant.  The Baathist love to talk a mean old game but syrias military is still stuck in the 80's, parts and equipment included. 

Maybe im just being overly optimistic but I think the syrians should be smarter than that, although I have been saying this since the begining, about syrian intervention and all.
Your correct, if Syria were to stick their necks into this conflict, it gives us (USA) a score to settle with Assad! He IS a pussy, a state sponsored PUSSY! and he needs to be taken out, part of me wishes he sticks his neck out there!!

Moreover, the Jews are TIRED of dealing with Syria's BS, and I wouldnt be the least bit surprized if they attack them too!! THEY DESERVE TO GET BEAT DOWN!! They imported terrorists into Iraq, and Lebanon, they need to be cut down to size!
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562
This needs to back on page one of the index.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

jonnykill wrote:

Syria's President just told his military to be alert , ready , and prepaired . Dun dun dun dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Syrians = assholes
arson
+99|6638|New York

rawls2 wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Syrians = assholes
Have you ever met someone from Syria? I did  when I was in university, and not all are assholes.
fadedsteve
GOP Sympathizer
+266|6492|Menlo Park, CA
They aren't bad people PER SAY, but we are clearly talking about the LEADER (or at least I am) of Syria.   Its stupid to generalize one group of people and label them stupid.  I believe rawls was reffering to their leadership!  Everyone needs to be taken on an individual basis, if they're a dick, than they're a dick!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6551|Southeastern USA

Lisik wrote:

2 mins ago, prime minister Ehud Olmert declared the global war!
"my fellow americans, I have just signed a bill that will outlaw russia forever, the bombing begins in 5 minutes" - Ronald Reagan................... during a televised speech mic test
hasnol963
+1|6491
LOL wars will never end....but man if russia and the middle-east team up they can seriously do some damage to Israel and the US.... But i hope that this shit will end soon.

Last edited by hasnol963 (2006-08-24 18:25:15)

EVieira
+105|6480|Lutenblaag, Molvania

Orion5413 wrote:

Well gee what to say...Why is OK for Ha mas to send rocket attacks at Israel and kill their civilians... But why is not OK for Israel to do the same with just more efficiently?
You are completly right there. The state of Israel is a much more efficient terrorist than the Hezbollah. Good point!

Orion5413 wrote:

as far as the Lebanese government and or people if they would have done something about Ha mas in the first place then Israel would have no reason to attack now would they....Lets all remember one thing... Islam is not the religion of peace and light. The Koran states in multiple surans? that they must kill you if you don't convert. As long as their is another religion on this planet than Islam will be at War...By the way how come Muslims have sooo many American flags to burn.. I wounder where they come from.....
Islam, the religion of bloodshed and war. There's plenty of that in the Bible, specially the old testament. Check some of the dozens of threads comparing religions. These guys aren't terrorists because they are Muslims, they could be any other religion and they would still be terrorists. Get that through your skull.

And anyone with a decent sewing machine and some cloth can make a US flag...

Last edited by EVieira (2006-08-24 18:50:04)

"All truths are easy to understand once they are discovered;  the point is to discover them."
Galileo Galilei  (1564-1642)
Bertster7
Confused Pothead
+1,101|6583|SE London

EVieira wrote:

Orion5413 wrote:

Well gee what to say...Why is OK for Ha mas to send rocket attacks at Israel and kill their civilians... But why is not OK for Israel to do the same with just more efficiently?
You are completly right there. The state of Israel is a much more efficient terrorist than the Hezbollah. Good point!
Excellent point - very well made.

I suppose the Israelis have been doing it for longer and have US military and financial backing so they're bound to be better terrorists.
hasnol963
+1|6491

Orion5413 wrote:

Well gee what to say...Why is OK for Ha mas to send rocket attacks at Israel and kill their civilians... But why is not OK for Israel to do the same with just more efficiently? as far as the Lebanese government and or people if they would have done something about Ha mas in the first place then Israel would have no reason to attack now would they....Lets all remember one thing... Islam is not the religion of peace and light. The Koran states in multiple surans? that they must kill you if you don't convert. As long as their is another religion on this planet than Islam will be at War...By the way how come Muslims have sooo many American flags to burn.. I wounder where they come from.....
Orion5413 what the hell are u saying?? you DON'T know anything about Islam and you have never read the quran so where the fuck do you get these stupid ideas??? it doesn't say in the quran that if someone doesn't convert you can kill him. NO! you can't cus first if you do you'll go to hell (and that's what god said so you can't do that) and you'll go to jail. and god only allowed Muslims to kill for there protection and the protection of there family (like if a murderer comes to your house and trys to shoot u, you can kill him.) and it's allowed to kill if your fighting for your country (wars).

So don't say any bullshit cus in islam you can't force anyone to do something they don't want to.

Last edited by hasnol963 (2006-08-24 20:17:48)

mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d
SHIT? Why is this thread back again.. lol. this probz will become the longest thread.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562
The middle east will always be at war with someone or something. As long as the general population is oppressed both financially and socially by their own leaders that region will always be in conflict.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

arson wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

jonnykill wrote:

Syrians = assholes
Have you ever met someone from Syria? I did  when I was in university, and not all are assholes.
I used to go to a liquor store everyday for the paper. The owner is a middle age man from Syria. Nice guy. He blames Egypt for losing the six day war. Interesting I thought.
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ

rawls2 wrote:

The middle east will always be at war with someone or something. As long as the general population is oppressed both financially and socially by their own leaders that region will always be in conflict.
Show me a country where the government does not oppress its people and I will move there immediately.
ƒ³
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

oug wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Show me a country where the government does not oppress its people and I will move there immediately.
Come to America.
hasnol963
+1|6491

rawls2 wrote:

oug wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Come to America.
nah I think America is like any other country.
hasnol963
+1|6491

rawls2 wrote:

oug wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Come to America.
nah I think America is like any other country.
Vilham
Say wat!?
+580|6768|UK
Cameron in this case i have to agree with the 2nd post by steiner.
jonsimon
+224|6497
As much fun as this thread was, I think it has outlived its welcome.
hasnol963
+1|6491
maybe they should stop this thread.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard