Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

I would respect Lisik's opinions more if he made a rational argument for why Israel are bombing the shit out of all of Lebanon. He has yet to post a reason I believe. He has also yet to post a justification for the nature of Israel's repsonse. All I've heard from him is bile and anger. Understandable yes but does it contribute much of value ot the debate? No. I've stated my particular gripes and the reasons behind them in great detail - Lisik has just ranted.
Lisik is a patriot of his country, and his nation! And he will never give, to a pice of shit like nasralla-ahmadinejad-and all who with them, kiddnape his fellow countrymans, killing them, suicide on them, shot rockets... no nothing!!!

The only one question that Lisik see in this thread is: "What Lebanon peoples responsible fore?"

The Lisik's answer on this question is: "They responsible for nothing! They are a prey of war, the same as Israel peoples!"

note: all question - "Why there is a war?" - ask at www.nasralla-ahmadinejad-friends.com
mafia996630
© 2009 Jeff Minard
+319|6765|d

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I would respect Lisik's opinions more if he made a rational argument for why Israel are bombing the shit out of all of Lebanon. He has yet to post a reason I believe. He has also yet to post a justification for the nature of Israel's repsonse. All I've heard from him is bile and anger. Understandable yes but does it contribute much of value ot the debate? No. I've stated my particular gripes and the reasons behind them in great detail - Lisik has just ranted.
Lisik is a patriot of his country, and his nation! And he will never give, to a pice of shit like nasralla-ahmadinejad-and all who with them, kiddnape his fellow countrymans, killing them, suicide on them, shot rockets... no nothing!!!

The only one question that Lisik see in this thread is: "What Lebanon peoples responsible fore?"

The Lisik's answer on this question is: "They responsible for nothing! They are a prey of war, the same as Israel peoples!"

note: all question - "Why there is a war?" - ask at www.nasralla-ahmadinejad-friends.com
arrogant fuk.
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Israel to give back the land they still occupy and stop punishing civilians for one groups acts.
First of all, no one punish no one!!!

And "land"... i think if u go inside of this theme, u will found something much much more important than - what happens in 1967 year!!! (i mean MUCH MORE)))
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

mafia996630 wrote:

Lisik wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

arrogant fuk.
yeah, my country can be proud by me
GATOR591957
+84|6629

arson wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

arson wrote:

You never answered my question so I googled " how many children did Isreal kill today and I got 37.
here is the link
http://freeinternetpress.com/modules.ph … p;sid=7825

You seem pretty hot headed and quick to react without thinking, read the forums rules before you post again. It seems  you have a lot in common with your country. 

By the way, how many children will your Israel kill TODAY?
Arson I don't want to speak for Lisik but I'd like you to think about where he is and the plight he's been under his entire life.  If NJ was attacking NY for a few years and you were under attack most of your life you may have a different perspective than say me from AZ.
I would rather  think about the people of Lebannon who are  under attack and whos lives are now over.
  Think about that next time your floating around Copper Canyon....
Let me ask you this, how is Israel to combat the criminals that embed themselves amongst civilians?  Build schools and hospitals over bunkers.  I too am frustrated over the civilian losses, but then ask myself the very same question.
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel
but actualy it was kind of joke... dont be total serious when u reat it! its a bf2 web in the end of the ends
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

GATOR591957 wrote:

arson wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

Arson I don't want to speak for Lisik but I'd like you to think about where he is and the plight he's been under his entire life.  If NJ was attacking NY for a few years and you were under attack most of your life you may have a different perspective than say me from AZ.
I would rather  think about the people of Lebannon who are  under attack and whos lives are now over.
Let me ask you this, how is Israel to combat the criminals that embed themselves amongst civilians?  Build schools and hospitals over bunkers.  I too am frustrated over the civilian losses, but then ask myself the very same question.
verry simple... the every one who will stay on the way with the gun... will be dead!!!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-31 13:03:04)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

Lisik wrote:

GATOR591957 wrote:

arson wrote:

verry simple... the every one who will stay on the way with the gun... will be dead!!!
This is exactly the reason I prefer discussing the issues with GIJew88 and QuestionMark.
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
political power DOES NOT grow out the barrel of a gun.  Mao was a retard
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

Lisik wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Israel to give back the land they still occupy and stop punishing civilians for one groups acts.

And "land"... i think if u go inside of this theme, u will found something much much more important than - what happens in 1967 year!!! (i mean MUCH MORE)))
I am well aware of the conflicts in the region over the years. 

Yes, give back the land.  Your country (Israel) still occupies the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.  The Palestinians living in the region have no autonomy whatsoever.  I will go further.  Give back the land, stop the new settlements, and stop trying to suffocate every attempt at Palestinian autonomy.  Your government controls these regions and does not allow Palestinians to flourish at all.  New homes go up, your government bulldozes them.  Oh, but that new home must have been built by and for terrorists, right?  Your government controls the airspace, the economy, the very lives of these people.  Your government makes sure that these people will never develop any semblance of a community.  Your government is punishing Lebanese civilians for Hezbollah's terrorism.  Your government is punishing innocent Palestinians for extremist actions.  Your government is commiting acts of terrorism.  You say the Lebanese civilans are just as guilty because they don't do anything?  They are too busy running from precision guided missile strikes and rockets too worry about who to support in their destroyed environment.  Your logic is flawed Lisik.  Are you as guilty as the extremist who killed Yitzhak Rabin?  Does he represent all Israelis?  Of course not.  Then how can you sit back and say that Hezbollah represents all Lebanese civilians?

I am a humanist.  I love all humans, I love all organisms in this incredible world.  I do not want to see any bloodshed, regardless of who or what it is.  Mindsets like yours do nothing to further the human race.  All I can hope is that you do not represent the current mindset of Israeli citizens.  I know when I was there (about 6 years ago) the majority of Israelis I met (both Jew and Arab) were real, intelligent, rational people.
BFROE|IndianScout
+41|6514
the Syrian President was just on CNN saying he has told his army to "raise it's readiness"  this is getting out of hand
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

the Syrian President was just on CNN saying he has told his army to "raise it's readiness"  this is getting out of hand
assad is a moron who inherited his position.  dont let that little comment fluster you up.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

CameronPoe wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

Israel is bombing all over Lebanon because thats were Hezbollah is, all over.If Hezbollah cared for the Lebanese people Hezbollah would attack from deserted areas and not from civilian areas. If Israel did  it from the air or the ground there would still be civilian casualties. There will always be civilian casualties. How many civilians did the IRA kill? Answer that Cameron. I acknowledge my country is also responsible for collateral damage. But I challenge anybody to prove there country has gone to war but succeeded in having zero civilian deaths.
IF Hezbollah cared for the Lebanese people. Newsflash: Hezbollah DON'T care about the Lebanese people. Neither, it would seem, do the Israelis. Hezbollah are a Syrian-Iranian enterprise with only their interests at heart. I'm not talking about having a war free of civilian deaths I'm talking about fighting MORE INTELLIGENTLY and PRODUCTIVELY and killing LESS civilians. You can't do that from the comfort of a cockpit. The mindless carnage is just producing MORE HEZZIES as the wronged seek revenge. Why don't Israel take the fight to them and pound them on the ground because evidently their aerial tactic is just not effective (and in fact counter-productive). If you bring the fight into the cities there will be less civilian deaths because it will be more obvious who's a civilian and who isn't.
I assume you're talking about 70s/80s PIRA when you talk about 'the IRA'. What do you want me to do - condone the acts mindless barbarism against civilians that they carried out from time to time? Well I'm afraid I won't because those acts were deplorable. Do you think there would be relative peace in the occupied six counties of Northern Ireland right now if the UK had bombed Dublin, Cork and Galway? I think there would still be daily carbombs, kneecappings and assassinations if they had taken such a course of action. Peace wasn't achieved through the crossfire of a jet pilot in Northern Ireland and it won't be the case in Lebanon either.

PS The KKK hide in civilian centres. Should black people begin a bombing campaign of mid-western towns and cities?

PPS This thread is primarily about PROPORTIONALITY and JUSTIFIABILITY (new word?).
Well if hezbollah is running around willy nilly doing what they want in Lebonan then Israel is JUSTIFIED in attacking it trying to destroy it. If Lebonan cant and the rest of the world wont then Israel MUST. PROPORTIONALITY, thats the kicker. Militarily speaking Israel MUST use all of its tools available to defeat the enemy while trying to sustain the least amount of casualties on their side. I stand firm in saying Hezbollah is responsible for all civillian casualties in Lebonan. For one reason, using civilians as shields. 

BTW- the KKK has no power whatsoever in the States. There power was stripped by the US Government. Thats what Lebonan should have done with the Hezzies.
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

But I challenge anybody to prove there country has gone to war but succeeded in having zero civilian deaths.
Show me a war in which the civilian deaths are higher than the army you are fighting.  That is the problem.
Show me an army that hides behind women and children and thats your answer.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

So then is Israel responsible for all civilian casualties in Israel?  Is the Taliban responsible for the killing of Pat Tillman?  C'mon now, seriously.  How can you rationalize that Hezbollah is responsible for Israel killing civilians?  You are a Christian, do you agree that anytime measures can be taken to stop innocent bloodshed they should be implemented?  Why don't we Americans use our big army and kill all the Afghans and Iraqis, its Al-Qaeda and the Taliban that bears the responsibility, right?  Even though many of the civilians in these lands have no say whatsoever in the matter. 

It is nice for us to sit in our air-conditioned offices and tell everyone else in the world how to act.  I am just as guilty as those I criticize in that regard.  We are one of the most prosporous (if not the most) nations in the world.  It is hard for us to understand how people in these areas live.  Many are not able to shop at a supermarket.  Many do not know how they are going to get their next meal.  It is up to us, the people that have enormous amounts of leisure time, relative security, and incredible amounts of capital to waste, to understand and assist these people in advancing their societies. 

Bombing the shit out of a country does nothing to further this goal.

Last edited by KEN-JENNINGS (2006-07-31 15:11:54)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

rawls2 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

But I challenge anybody to prove there country has gone to war but succeeded in having zero civilian deaths.
Show me a war in which the civilian deaths are higher than the army you are fighting.  That is the problem.
all wars now adays will have more civilians killed than actual combatants.  it is the evolution of warfare. isnt it something like 80% of people on the planet live in urban areas (im probably wrong but its still a high number).  the days of cavalry charges across the woodline and trench combat are long, long gone.  imagine a burst of MG opening up your kitchen refrigator for you from the other room.  thats how combat is in the 21st century.  MOUT
HM1{N}
+86|6646|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

BFROE|IndianScout wrote:

Israel bombed the main road leading out of Lebanon into Syria, within 200 yards of the Syrian border, so that the people of Lebanon couldn't leave.  Don't forget that Israel is also routinely bombing the shit out of civilian vehicles trying to leave, killing all kinds of civilians.

I don't blame him at all for raising his readiness.

Last edited by HM1{N} (2006-07-31 15:18:02)

rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

Lisik wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

I am well aware of the conflicts in the region over the years. 

Yes, give back the land.  Your country (Israel) still occupies the West Bank and the Gaza Strip.  The Palestinians living in the region have no autonomy whatsoever.  I will go further.  Give back the land, stop the new settlements, and stop trying to suffocate every attempt at Palestinian autonomy.  Your government controls these regions and does not allow Palestinians to flourish at all.  New homes go up, your government bulldozes them.  Oh, but that new home must have been built by and for terrorists, right?  Your government controls the airspace, the economy, the very lives of these people.  Your government makes sure that these people will never develop any semblance of a community.  Your government is punishing Lebanese civilians for Hezbollah's terrorism.  Your government is punishing innocent Palestinians for extremist actions.  Your government is committing acts of terrorism.  You say the Lebanese civilians are just as guilty because they don't do anything?  They are too busy running from precision guided missile strikes and rockets too worry about who to support in their destroyed environment.  Your logic is flawed Lisik.  Are you as guilty as the extremist who killed Yitzhak Rabin?  Does he represent all Israelis?  Of course not.  Then how can you sit back and say that Hezbollah represents all Lebanese civilians?

I am a humanist.  I love all humans, I love all organisms in this incredible world.  I do not want to see any bloodshed, regardless of who or what it is.  Mindsets like yours do nothing to further the human race.  All I can hope is that you do not represent the current mindset of Israeli citizens.  I know when I was there (about 6 years ago) the majority of Israelis I met (both Jew and Arab) were real, intelligent, rational people.
Mr Jennings, a few questions:

Have you ever been in war?
I haven't
Do you know anybody that has been killed by bomb?
I don't
Do you ever ride the bus and wonder if it will blow up?
I don't even ride the bus but it has never crossed my mind.
Do you ever wonder how you would feel if your whole family was kidnapped and beheaded?
I never thought of anything like that until Nick Berg.

You sympathize with the wrong people. You think any of those insurgent/extremist/militant whatevers would spare your life if they got a hold of you or your family. They wouldnt care that you spent hours defending their cause on these forums. They dont care about humanity. They live to fight. They move from one cause to the next. Always looking for a reason to kill somebody anybody.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

rawls2 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

http://www.btselem.org/english/Human_Sh … _Hanun.asp

Notice the organization.  B'TSelem is an Israeli Human Rights Organization.

This used to be a standard procedure for Israeli soldiers.  So much so that Israel's Supreme Court had to rule that using human shields is against international law in 2002.  But that doesn't stop the IDF.  Since when do they abide by international law?  But hey, all civilians killed are Hezbollah's responsibility, right?
rawls2
Mr. Bigglesworth
+89|6562

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

rawls2 wrote:

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

http://www.btselem.org/english/Human_Sh … _Hanun.asp

Notice the organization.  B'TSelem is an Israeli Human Rights Organization.

This used to be a standard procedure for Israeli soldiers.  So much so that Israel's Supreme Court had to rule that using human shields is against international law in 2002.  But that doesn't stop the IDF.  Since when do they abide by international law?  But hey, all civilians killed are Hezbollah's responsibility, right?
Your right we sit in our AC offices debating on something we really dont know about. Sure we can read and watch the news but thats not living the conflict. You say we are the worst nation yet we are the model which others try to emulate. The truth is the world is a harsh place. Shit happens and all we can do is watch from the confort of our well protected nation. I applaud Lisik for his patriotism. He's there and we are are here. I give props to Cameron because his nation suffered similar shit so he feels connected to the cause. Whats our connection? We dont have one. You come off as a humanitarian which is comendable. But you do it from the comforts of home, never knowing what goes on outside the US. I dont think trips to the regions count as living the conflict. It's a sad situation. But thats the reality outside the US. God bless America.
KEN-JENNINGS
I am all that is MOD!
+2,973|6633|949

rawls2 wrote:

I haven't
I don't
Do you ever wonder how you would feel if your whole family was kidnapped and beheaded?

You sympathize with the wrong people. You think any of those insurgent/extremist/militant whatevers would spare your life if they got a hold of you or your family. They wouldnt care that you spent hours defending their cause on these forums. They dont care about humanity. They live to fight. They move from one cause to the next. Always looking for a reason to kill somebody anybody.
No, but my brother served 4 years, USMC, including in Iraq.

No.

Read what Thomas Hobbes has to say about fear for my answer to that question.

What the hell was Nick Berg doing in Iraq?  Not that I do not feel for his family, but don't use this guy's death as a rationalization for collateral damage in a war.  Its disrespectful to all parties involved.

I sympathize with anyone I see punished for something out of their control.  I feel for Israeli citizens who are trying to live a normal life only to see nightclubs and public transportation blown up.  I feel for Lebanese citizens who find themselves in the wrong area when Hezbollah sends off some rockets into Israel.  Read what I wrote above.  I do not have sympathy for Hezbollah militants.  I do not have sympathy for the people ordering and carrying out bombings on civilian centers in Lebanon.

I am not "defending their cause."  I am defending civilians.  Human beings.  People that have no say in the matter that are killed, Lebanese and Israeli alike.  Read my arguments and statements in regards to the situation before you tell me what I am defending.  Seriously, it seems like you read nothing of what I write, see some buzzwords, then respond with some irrational thoughts.  I am through responding to you until you show me some respect in regards to reading what I post, not just replying with information that, while important, has little to no relevance to what this thread is all about.

On a side note, it is interesting to know that a pro-Hezbollah website is hosted by a United States Defense Department Subcontractor.

The USDOD, supporting both sides since (at least) 1982.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

KEN-JENNINGS wrote:

So then is Israel responsible for all civilian casualties in Israel?  Is the Taliban responsible for the killing of Pat Tillman?  C'mon now, seriously.  How can you rationalize that Hezbollah is responsible for Israel killing civilians?  You are a Christian, do you agree that anytime measures can be taken to stop innocent bloodshed they should be implemented?  Why don't we Americans use our big army and kill all the Afghans and Iraqis, its Al-Qaeda and the Taliban that bears the responsibility, right?  Even though many of the civilians in these lands have no say whatsoever in the matter. 

It is nice for us to sit in our air-conditioned offices and tell everyone else in the world how to act.  I am just as guilty as those I criticize in that regard.  We are one of the most prosporous (if not the most) nations in the world.  It is hard for us to understand how people in these areas live.  Many are not able to shop at a supermarket.  Many do not know how they are going to get their next meal.  It is up to us, the people that have enormous amounts of leisure time, relative security, and incredible amounts of capital to waste, to understand and assist these people in advancing their societies. 

Bombing the shit out of a country does nothing to further this goal.
+1
CameronPoe
+2,925|6557

rawls2 wrote:

I haven't
I don't

I obviously can't speak for Mr. Jennings but I will say this to you: you are completely missing the point of the arguments that are being presented. Whatsmore you have insulted the likes of Jennings for being a Hezbollah 'sympathiser' which I'm fairly sure he is not. Where is the current Israeli tactic going to lead Rawls? No more Lebanon no more problems? No more arabs no more problems? I really can't understand why you won't even entertain the fact that a more measured, smarter military response would be better in almost every way imaginable.
rawls
Banned
+11|6817|California, USA
Its a cycle. It never ends.
jonsimon
+224|6497

rawls wrote:

Its a cycle. It never ends.
Unfortunantly your stupidity displays the same traits.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard