CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

-=NHB=- Bananahands wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Lol. Your the most biased person I have ever seen.
I have a bias yes. You have a heavy bias in the other direction. The fact I have a perceived bias does not affect the validity of my comments in any way. I haven't made any gross assumptions in any of the posts on this thread and have backed up all my arguments with hard evidence. I don't get your point. You seem to be pissed off because *shock horror* someone doesn't agree with you. Newsflash: This forum would be as boring as fuck if every went around patting each other on the back and telling each other how great their opinions are.
I agree with people based on reason. You seem to have an all out hatred of anything Israel, just like many of the people living in the Middle East. I can put my bias aside when the facts are staring me in the eyes. This conflict was undoubtably caused by Hezbollah and I cant figure out why you have such a hard on for them or anything anti israel.
I don't think you've been reading my posts properly.

1) I do not support Hezbollah, OK? Comprende?
2) I am criticising the way in which Israel have responded, not their right to respond. Comprende?

I honestly don't think you've read half of my posts. You also seem incapable of being able to look objectively at what Israel are doing. Their actions are counter-productive. Collective punishment breeds further 'terrorism'. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET AT HEZBOLLAH. You need to open your mind to those options.

Last edited by CameronPoe (2006-07-20 01:00:30)

-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

CameronPoe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

I have a bias yes. You have a heavy bias in the other direction. The fact I have a perceived bias does not affect the validity of my comments in any way. I haven't made any gross assumptions in any of the posts on this thread and have backed up all my arguments with hard evidence. I don't get your point. You seem to be pissed off because *shock horror* someone doesn't agree with you. Newsflash: This forum would be as boring as fuck if every went around patting each other on the back and telling each other how great their opinions are.
I agree with people based on reason. You seem to have an all out hatred of anything Israel, just like many of the people living in the Middle East. I can put my bias aside when the facts are staring me in the eyes. This conflict was undoubtably caused by Hezbollah and I cant figure out why you have such a hard on for them or anything anti israel.
I don't think you've been reading my posts properly.

1) I do not support Hezbollah, OK? Comprende?
2) I am criticising the way in which Israel have responded, not their right to respond. Comprende?

I honestly don't think you've read half of my posts. You also seem incapable of being able to look objectively at what Israel are doing. Their actions are counter-productive. Collective punishment breeds further 'terrorism'. THERE ARE OTHER WAYS TO GET AT HEZBOLLAH. You need to open your mind to those options.
Please enlighten me then. How could Israel deal with Hezbollah? I feel no pity for those killed who were harboring Hezbollah terrorists inside their house. By firing rockets into Israel and running into civilian centers they are bringing this upon their own people. Israel cant sit back and just watch the missles fly. They have every right to kill those responsible. Unfortunatley the cowards who are firing the rockets run home to their families. I wish they wouldnt, but they do.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6503|Scotland
what people seen to forget, it that although Israel is surrounded by Muslim countries, IT is the impostor, Israel didn't exist until the forties, when Britain gave the Jews a place to live after the atrocities of the Second World War. This was of course their religious homeland that they named Israel. But the Palestinians who originally lived there were displaced and this obviously angered them. I find it outrageous that just because of someones religion they can automatically claim a land that is someone else's. The Palestinians and Muslims in the surrounding area have every right in the world to be angry at the state of Israel, it was land taken by force from them and giving to a group of people who think that it should be theirs anyway and so feel no remorse. It is a disgust.

So before anyone starts shouting nuke all Muslims like the post a while back, which frankly is in horrific bad taste, then i think that you should think about this and actually it is Israel that needs nuking, and the people that put Israel there, US.
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|6856

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

So before anyone starts shouting nuke all Muslims like the post a while back, which frankly is in horrific bad taste, then i think that you should think about this and actually it is Israel that needs nuking, and the people that put Israel there, US.
No one needs nuking, all that's needed is peace, and I can easily tell you that nuking Israel will just destroy any of the peace that's left.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

what people seen to forget, it that although Israel is surrounded by Muslim countries, IT is the impostor, Israel didn't exist until the forties, when Britain gave the Jews a place to live after the atrocities of the Second World War. This was of course their religious homeland that they named Israel. But the Palestinians who originally lived there were displaced and this obviously angered them. I find it outrageous that just because of someones religion they can automatically claim a land that is someone else's. The Palestinians and Muslims in the surrounding area have every right in the world to be angry at the state of Israel, it was land taken by force from them and giving to a group of people who think that it should be theirs anyway and so feel no remorse. It is a disgust.

Sry If I dont join you in the pity party. There never was a Palestine. Jews have been persecuted throughout their entire existence. This is the only land that they can call home. In a perfect world both Jews and Palestinians could exist peacefully together in a democracy but it appears that the Arabs wont rest until Israel is destroyed.
DogGunn
DogGunn Eats BF2!
+4|6856

In a perfect world both Jews and Palestinians could exist peacefully together in a democracy but it appears that the Arabs wont rest until Israel is destroyed.
In a democracy, even though the Palestinians / Arabs heavily outnumber the amount of Jews. That's one of the reasons why peace just isn't working there.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

DogGunn wrote:

In a perfect world both Jews and Palestinians could exist peacefully together in a democracy but it appears that the Arabs wont rest until Israel is destroyed.
In a democracy, even though the Palestinians / Arabs heavily outnumber the amount of Jews. That's one of the reasons why peace just isn't working there.
Ya its just sad they cant put religion aside. I know it will never happen mainly because there are so many fanatics in the Middle East.
TeamZephyr
Maintaining My Rage Since 1975
+124|6538|Hillside, Melbourne, Australia

DogGunn wrote:

Ya its just sad they cant put religion aside. I know it will never happen mainly because there are so many fanatics in the Middle East.
Yeah I agree with you on that one, i wish Israel would put religion aside for once and have an open mind.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

Please enlighten me then. How could Israel deal with Hezbollah? I feel no pity for those killed who were harboring Hezbollah terrorists inside their house. By firing rockets into Israel and running into civilian centers they are bringing this upon their own people. Israel cant sit back and just watch the missles fly. They have every right to kill those responsible. Unfortunatley the cowards who are firing the rockets run home to their families. I wish they wouldnt, but they do.
They could engage them mano a mano in ground-based combat instead of carpet bombing Lebanon - that way they're certain they're killing who they're supposed to be killing. Israel are well equipped for the job militarily.
You seem to think every Lebanese civilian is harbouring a 'terrorist' in their house. Newsflash: They aren't. Some are, the vast majority aren't (this assumption is based on Hezbollah's representation in the Lebanese parliament). Lebanon has a large christian community as well as a musilm one - last night christian communities in Beirut came under bombardment. Israel are just lashing out in anger with little focus to their attacks. The Israeli repsonse has been misjudged, lacking in effectiveness and possibly criminal.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

CameronPoe wrote:

They could engage them mano a mano in ground-based combat instead of carpet bombing Lebanon - that way they're certain they're killing who they're supposed to be killing. Israel are well equipped for the job militarily.
You seem to think every Lebanese civilian is harbouring a 'terrorist' in their house. Newsflash: They aren't. Some are, the vast majority aren't (this assumption is based on Hezbollah's representation in the Lebanese parliament). Lebanon has a large christian community as well as a musilm one - last night christian communities in Beirut came under bombardment. Israel are just lashing out in anger with little focus to their attacks. The Israeli repsonse has been misjudged, lacking in effectiveness and possibly criminal.
LOL. So you think less civilians would die if they had a ground invasion? Get real.
TeamZephyr

CameronPoe wrote:

Israel are just lashing out in anger with little focus to their attacks. The Israeli repsonse has been misjudged, lacking in effectiveness and possibly criminal.
Not just possibly criminal, DEFINATELY criminal. Israel is breaking soo many UN accords and geneva convention rules by carpet bombing civilians "supposedly" harbouring Hezbollah members.

Ehud Olmert should be brought before a war crimes tribunal for saying that "we are going to bomb them back 20 years" and then attempting to do it.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

TeamZephyr wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Israel are just lashing out in anger with little focus to their attacks. The Israeli repsonse has been misjudged, lacking in effectiveness and possibly criminal.
Not just possibly criminal, DEFINATELY criminal. Israel is breaking soo many UN accords and geneva convention rules by carpet bombing civilians "supposedly" harbouring Hezbollah members.

Ehud Olmert should be brought before a war crimes tribunal for saying that "we are going to bomb them back 20 years" and then attempting to do it.
Ohh so I guess we shouldnt charge Hezbollah with the exact same thing? They are the ones purposefully targeting civilians, not Israel.
RightInTheFace
+11|6654

TeamZephyr wrote:

DogGunn wrote:

Yeah I agree with you on that one, i wish Israel would put religion aside for once and have an open mind.
WTF?

Israel don't care about the religion....
in Israel books Ur not gonna find that Jews should kill Arabs
in Arabs book u will find that Arab should kill all the ppl that not believe Muhammad
wtf are u talking about open mind?
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6503|Scotland

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

Sry If I dont join you in the pity party. There never was a Palestine. Jews have been persecuted throughout their entire existence. This is the only land that they can call home. In a perfect world both Jews and Palestinians could exist peacefully together in a democracy but it appears that the Arabs wont rest until Israel is destroyed.
ok so wat you are saying is that palestine should just accept the fact that their land was forcefully taken by people that claim it? i am here to inform you that there was definatly a palestine http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre … ry583.html that was it before the invasion of israel. so i think that you are extremely wrong there, do u realise that Israel is in the wrong, claiming that a land isnt theirs, even when millions ofother people live there, and then displacing them into a land that is an area far far smaller, it is no even split, Palestinians now hav a tiny proportion of the land http://digilander.libero.it/avifauna/w_ … ne-map.gif does that look like half? i didnt think so. so why should they accept that, they should b peaceful, they hav every right to be very angry.

dont give me the whole perscution of Jews thing, it is true, but does the fact that they were persecuted give them the right to persecute others? just because they hav faced hardships, they can now kill civilians? because their religion claims it, does it give them the right to take a land that is inhabited by millions, take it, and put the palestinians in an area that is 5 times smaller, and take the larger part of the land, and then every time the palestinians complain Israel send armoured vehicles into wat the palestinians hav left of their old homeland, and then kill civilians, is THAT right? I think that u could say an eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, BUT with Israel it is an eye for a whole head. they overreact in a land that isnt rightfully theirs anyway.
PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds

Ohh so I guess we shouldnt charge Hezbollah with the exact same thing? They are the ones purposefully targeting civilians, not Israel.
Are you dumb, wait yes you are. Israel is targetting civilian targets retard. Last i heard 230 civilians in lebanon have died while the Hezbollah has killed 13.

They have the technology to find where those rockets are being fired from, they can do a precise attack against the Hezbollah.

They are just blood thirsty, like the Hezbollah only with US funding and propaganda.
PRiMACORD
+190|6633|Home of the Escalade Herds

RightInTheFace wrote:

Israel don't care about the religion....
in Israel books Ur not gonna find that Jews should kill Arabs
in Arabs book u will find that Arab should kill all the ppl that not believe Muhammad
wtf are u talking about open mind?
My muslim friends don't seem to want to kill me. I guess they're just luring me into a trap eh dumbass?

Ugh.
TeamZephyr

TeamZephyr wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

Yes, I think that Hezbollah should be charged with war crimes, but unfortunately since they aren't a country I don't think that can happen. They are targeting civilians, I acknowledge that but what you have to realise too is that Israel is targeting civilian targets because they "might" have Hezbollah inside, my point remains, Olmert has commited war crimes and should be brought before a tribunal.

In response to "RightInTheFace", Israel care alot about religion. The whole reason Israel exists is because the jews wanted their holy land that god had given them, and one of the reasons they don't believe Palestine should be there is because it occupys jewish holy land. And if you'd actually care to read BOTH the Bible and the Quran you would see that their is nothing that says "target civilians and kill people". That comment comes from the standard lack of knowledge of the Islamic religion.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

CameronPoe wrote:

LOL. So you think less civilians would die if they had a ground invasion? Get real.
LOL. If you think that blindly firing missiles at civilian areas and facilities such as airports will result in less civilian casualties than actually engaging the enemy through the crossfires of their rifles then I'm afraid we are never going to be able to agree.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6570

Pug wrote:

And I guess they happen to randomly hit the airport, bridges, depots,
That's civilian infrastructure.  They're different from terrorists with rockets because they're inanimate objects, not people.  Also, they're escape routes for civilians.

Pug wrote:

and Hez leadership on accident then, huh?
When have they hit Hez leadership?  I'm aware of them wounding one guy, hardly a coup for precision attacks.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6503|Scotland
some people are so ignorant, they just think that palestinians are wrong, just coz no one can see their point of view, and people think that all muslims want to go around killing people and blowing themselves up. why dont u try something called empathy.

try to think, if all u people live in the US, and then some muslims who had been perscuted their whole lives, came along, and a country (lets say russia, just for example) takes pity on them. russia then takes over the US and gives it to these muslims, leaving the old population of the US to live in just 2 of ur former states. would you be annoyed? would you wish to wage war on those people, that live in ur homes now? would u want to kill them?
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

CameronPoe wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

LOL. If you think that blindly firing missiles at civilian areas and facilities such as airports will result in less civilian casualties than actually engaging the enemy through the crossfires of their rifles then I'm afraid we are never going to be able to agree.
Sorry if you think real life combat is like bf2. Tanks, apcs, choppers, troops all going through Lebanon would cause far more damage than the bombing.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

Fld_Mrsl_Arts wrote:

some people are so ignorant, they just think that palestinians are wrong, just coz no one can see their point of view, and people think that all muslims want to go around killing people and blowing themselves up. why dont u try something called empathy.

try to think, if all u people live in the US, and then some muslims who had been perscuted their whole lives, came along, and a country (lets say russia, just for example) takes pity on them. russia then takes over the US and gives it to these muslims, leaving the old population of the US to live in just 2 of ur former states. would you be annoyed? would you wish to wage war on those people, that live in ur homes now? would u want to kill them?
Thats a bad analogy. First of all the US is a country, Palestine never was. Secondly look how huge America is, then look at Israel. We arent talking about a huge area here.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6566

Bubbalo wrote:

Pug wrote:

And I guess they happen to randomly hit the airport, bridges, depots,
That's civilian infrastructure.  They're different from terrorists with rockets because they're inanimate objects, not people.  Also, they're escape routes for civilians.

Pug wrote:

and Hez leadership on accident then, huh?
When have they hit Hez leadership?  I'm aware of them wounding one guy, hardly a coup for precision attacks.
Yes they are escape routes for civilians, but do you honestly think Hezbollah would not use the exact same routes to leave? Israel played it smart and took out their means of escape.
CameronPoe
+2,925|6564

CameronPoe wrote:

Sorry if you think real life combat is like bf2. Tanks, apcs, choppers, troops all going through Lebanon would cause far more damage than the bombing.
Like I said. We aren't going to be able to agree on this. I simply believe you are wrong. I also find it odd that while you criticise Hezbollah for killing civilians, you condone Israel killing civilians. You appear to have selective morality issues.
Fld_Mrsl_Arts
The Pain Train's Comin'
+19|6503|Scotland
i think that u must be retarded, i have already definitavely proven that palestine did exist. just look at maps of the area before 1948 when it was taken over. i cant believe u deny its very existance, that is like u saying that America doesnt exist. As for the example, it is called scaling up. and anyway, does it really matter of the scale of the situation, it is still a country, people still live there, so it still matter. and for ur information it is still pretty big, its just coz ur country is nearly the size of a continant (presuming u live in america)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard