Lisik
+74|6502|Israel
Some note about lebanon civilians and kids to think about:

If they so "peace in the world" lovers and "anti-terror" fighters... wtf are they doing in hizbollah strategyk places???

Israel made in these days over 200 bomb launching, were all targets was a strategy hezbollah places! All bombs hit theyr targets, not even one miss, all hits got a video documentation, so u can come and check that we not targeting at civilians!

Its not makes us happy to kill civilians and kids! But there is no any reason to civilian man to be near the terror activist!
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

The land and Jerusalem belongs to the Isrealites(Jews). God gave it to them. The Arabs should go back to thier own countries, where they were before the Romans came and destroyed Jerusalem. There were some scatterd tribes in the land before God led his people there, but the Isrealites with God's awesome power defeated them.

CameronPoe you nor any other athiest can convince me otherwise so don't waste your time. I'm sure you think I am an idiot...and rest assured I think the same of you when it comes to this topic. Otherwise in the ways of the world and buisness you seem very intelligent.

Do I think Isreal is being heavyhanded? tough guestion to answer...but what else can they do faced with an enemy that seeks there total destruction. No matter if they did the things you suggested. The muslim extremeist would still seek to kill them all and they would be in even a weaker position to defend themselves.
actually the israelites defeated the philistines during the exodus from egypt.  the philistines were there before......

im pro-israeli
Correct me by all means if I'm wrong...but I believe they were fighting with the philistines after they inhabited the land. The philistines were making raids on them like when the army came aginst them while Saul was king and David killed Goliath.
as far as my bible knowledge goes, they killed the philistines in order to take the land.  but im sure there some people who feel more confidant with their scriptures.

Lisik wrote:

If they so "peace in the world" lovers and "anti-terror" fighters... wtf are they doing in hizbollah strategyk places???

Israel made in these days over 200 bomb launching, were all targets was a strategy hezbollah places! All bombs hit theyr targets, not even one miss, all hits got a video documentation, so u can come and check that we not targeting at civilians!

Its not makes us happy to kill civilians and kids! But there is no any reason to civilian man to be near the terror activist!
yay an israeli

i think lebanon used to be a nice peacefull place and things have changed
they used to call it the paris of the middle east
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6530|Global Command
Sennacherib destroyed the revolting provence Babylon in 689 B.C.
He had left the seige of Judah to crush the uprising there. After his army was decimated by plague while outside the walls of Jerusalem he was unable to destroy the city, as he had planned. That would have been the end of the state of Judah and the end of Judaism, and hence of Christanity and Islam.
Pity, reflecting the sorry state of world conflict that is a result of these three ideoligies, that he did not succeed.
It depends, again, on how far back in time you want to go to make your judgement.
The area has been inhabited for around 400000 years. It has changed hands more times than the total number of suicide bombers in Israel.
https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4846/greek0hu.jpg
Lisik
+74|6502|Israel

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

Lisik wrote:

yay an israeli

i think lebanon used to be a nice peacefull place and things have changed
they used to call it the paris of the middle east
do u know that hezbollah army is bigger than lebanon goverment army? thats mean that bigest half of country is a hizbollah soldiers... so what the fucking peaceful place are u talking about?

they call it paris of the middle east because paris is already powned by arabs! watch what arabs doing in france.. u call it peaceful place? lol thats intresting!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-15 23:02:12)

Sgt.Zubie
+77|6576

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

actually the israelites defeated the philistines during the exodus from egypt.  the philistines were there before......

im pro-israeli
Correct me by all means if I'm wrong...but I believe they were fighting with the philistines after they inhabited the land. The philistines were making raids on them like when the army came aginst them while Saul was king and David killed Goliath.
as far as my bible knowledge goes, they killed the philistines in order to take the land.  but im sure there some people who feel more confidant with their scriptures.
I need to study up more on the scriptures myself...but my main point is I believe God gave that land to the Jews. Even if it was 4000 years ago it's still relevant today.

Last edited by Sgt.Zubie (2006-07-16 00:33:19)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

I need to study up more on the scriptures myself...but my main point is I believe God gave that land to the Jews. Even if it was 2000 years ago it's still relevant today.
we aint on the same page there buddy.  but I am still pro-israeli, have a nice day.

Lisik wrote:

do u know that hezbollah army is bigger than lebanon goverment army? thats mean that bigest half of country is a hizbollah soldiers... so what the fucking peaceful place are u talking about?

they call it paris of the middle east because paris is already powned by arabs! watch what arabs doing in france.. u call it peaceful place? lol thats intresting!
wow this language barrier is brutal ..unfortunately i dont speak hebrew
i do like to say gefilte fish but only becuase it sounds funny
im kinda coming up short on jewish stereostypes other than kosher or mishuganuh
seriously tho go find someone that knows english or something cuz im not disagreeing with you on anything yet and definately not saying lebanon is the most peacefull place
ATG
Banned
what I want to know is, what the hell does that scribble say where your name should be. Are you a terrorist?

BTW anyone wanna push my karma to the 200 mark?

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-15 23:22:26)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
heres a real thought. 

How many NSA intel analyst have already been through every thread on this forum?

its gonna get worst over there before it gets better.

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-15 23:23:39)

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

we aint on the same page there buddy.  but I am still pro-israeli, have a nice day.
me either.. i believe god gave me Palestine
theres no place for god in debate and serious talk^^

Alexanderthegrape wrote:

what I want to know is, what the hell does that scribble say where your name should be. Are you a terrorist?
whoa buddy i just took my turban off theres no reason to assume im a terrorist anymore. i bet you ask all squiglly lines if they are terroorists. you must be under constant assault in your apartment from al quaeda.

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

heres a real thought.

How many NSA intel analyst have already been through every thread on this forum?
the intel guys would get lost in all the "noob tube" "soandso glitches" threads
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
true, buts you know that there has to be a paid group of people whose sole job is to monitor everything they might be assigned to and flag certain forums out there for extra scrutiny...just in case.
i thought you were joking.. yeah i know there are guys with that job
i wouldnt put it past them to misread a bf2 forum
i just doubt it

did you see that nightline bit about bf2 ?

Last edited by ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ (2006-07-15 23:32:49)

ATG
Banned

ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ wrote:

whoa buddy i just took my turban off theres no reason to assume im a terrorist anymore. i bet you ask all squiglly lines if they are terroorists. you must be under constant assault in your apartment from al quaeda.
look, I said i wanted a quesadillas not a  al quaeda. Can't you get my order right?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
any little word on these forums could be used against you in a court of law
ATG
Banned

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

any little word on these forums could be used against you in a court of law
Oh. Fuck.

Last edited by Alexanderthegrape (2006-07-15 23:36:51)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
if nightlines connects terrorist and bf2 then for certain, some people of an official capacity must have gone through every little detail on bf2s.com

how did those yahoo's get caught in miami?

Last edited by GunSlinger OIF II (2006-07-15 23:37:38)

ATG
Banned
They were saying how the terrorist were using it to make propaganda vids. Like somebody makes a sniper vid here? Some Islamowacko makes a SF vid where he's taking out G.I. Joe all day.
sorta right.. it was some watchdog organization that found dudes bf2 fanmovie on a terrorist site

i think if some terrorist site uses what we say then worry about it

*edit* it was a paki living in the netherlands i believe ..its actually pretty funny that a terrorist site would choose it

Last edited by ﻍﻏﺱﺖﻇﻸﮚ (2006-07-15 23:40:18)

GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
who the hells gonna play it, the 5 people who own a computer in the village?
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
dirka dirka dirka muhammad jihad
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6576

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Sgt.Zubie wrote:

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

I need to study up more on the scriptures myself...but my main point is I believe God gave that land to the Jews. Even if it was 2000 years ago it's still relevant today.
whatever mack...how do like how that sounds?...have a nice day
GunSlinger OIF II
Banned.
+1,860|6645
I have a friend named Mack

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard