Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

spastic bullet wrote:

He could have saved us all some time and just said "Foreigners are evil and scary!" really loud a couple times.
I don't think so. He explained how and why Hezbollah guerrilla's are being used . Most don't fully understand where they get their backing from.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-07-14 01:15:34)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6541|vancouver

Kmarion wrote:

spastic bullet wrote:

I watched it.  Bill thinks Russia and China are down with the "evil jihad", which would probably be news to Chechens and Uyghurs, but hey, who watches Fox AND knows anything about that?  Yeah, exactly.

He could have saved us all some time and just said "Foreigners are evil and scary!" really loud a couple times.
I don't think so. He explained how and why Hezbollah guerrilla's are being used . Most don't fully understand where they get their backing from.
He overstates Iran's power and influence by a factor of, oh...  about a gazillion.  He makes them out to be these evil geniuses who are pulling all the strings.  Sounds like he's basically trying to scaremonger Americans into supporting another invasion.  It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

If you paid attention to what he was saying it's not Iran's influence but China and Russia. He does not want to invade Iran.Your technique all too is typical. The whole "he is just trying to scare you into a war". That's not what he said so maybe ease off on the spin please. He does not have an answer. He is pointing out who really is pulling the strings. Why do you think both Russia and China veto any vote that would call for some punishment on Iran or N.Korea . Put two and two together.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-07-14 01:40:02)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Kmarion wrote:

Did you watch it ? If thats all you got I have to wonder. He actually praised them and asked how would the far left wage the war on terror. Don't be scared its a very short clip.
No, he ends with going on about how much the left misunderstand the world.  I heard no praise.  He also seems to miss the fact that Russia is big on the anti-terrorism stuff, and China isn't exactly a fan of it AFAIK.
Kmar
Truth is my Bitch
+5,695|6601|132 and Bush

Bubbalo wrote:

Kmarion wrote:

Did you watch it ? If thats all you got I have to wonder. He actually praised them and asked how would the far left wage the war on terror. Don't be scared its a very short clip.
No, he ends with going on about how much the left misunderstand the world.  I heard no praise.  He also seems to miss the fact that Russia is big on the anti-terrorism stuff, and China isn't exactly a fan of it AFAIK.
So you are talking about the 20 seconds at the end ? And the praise you missed he gave to the Boston Globe.

Last edited by Kmarion (2006-07-14 02:10:19)

Xbone Stormsurgezz
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel
In other words... what u expact us to do? Put the weapon down and talk to them? U can forget about it! We did it a lot of times, and what we got? How arabs can demonstrate thay whant peace with us? Give me one argument! Stealing our soldiers? Thats the argument? And if u think that country, that even didnt tryed to fight against terror, is non terror country... i have nothing to talk with u! Sorry!
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6558

CameronPoe wrote:

TC.Troy wrote:

Israeli heavy handedness????  To that I say bullshit.  Israeli state sponsored terrorism???  omg...  what fuckin rock have you been under?  Hezbollah has been fed money and weapon by Iran, Syria, and the Lebanese for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Hamas has been fed money and weapons by Iran, Iraq and Syria for decades.  All to make real the call for the destruction of Israel.  Now, Hamas has control of the Palestinian government...sounds like state sponsored terror to me.
Your mistake is that the LEBANESE GOVERNMENT do not sponsor Hezbollah anymore. As such i find Israel's approach to the problem rather heavy handed given that LEBANESE civilians are being caught up in the crossfire and are having their country fucked up.

I didn't say anything about Iran or Syria not sponsoring Hezbollah - in fact you'll find several references to me saying that that's exactly who sponsor them.
You sure do have a hard on for anything anti israel. You know that if the Lebanese government wanted to keep Hezbollah in control they could. Syria, Lebanon, and Iran are the aggressors here and how you cant see that is beyond me. Sneaking into a country and killing or kidnapping a soldier is an act of war. Hezbollah asked for it and Israel is all to happy to give it to them. Israel has tried being a good guy and even kicked out some of its settlers from Gaza only to have rockets fired upon them from that very area. The Palestinians will never be appeased. Its to bad that civilians are caught in the crossfire but Hezbollah has brought this upon those civilians by basically declaring war on Israel.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6752
Israel needs to drop a vew of these big baby's on the arabs.

https://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3707/pod6yd.jpg
T0rr3nt
+54|6577|Michigan
lebenon lets the hezbollah run free in the area along israel, therefore it is their responsiblity.
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

CameronPoe wrote:

Israeli Response: [Please bear in mind that Hezbollah do not represent the people of Lebanon or the government of Lebanon]
U guys just dont know what are u talking about! All this topick is useless!
spastic bullet
would like to know if you are on crack
+77|6541|vancouver

Kmarion wrote:

If you paid attention to what he was saying it's not Iran's influence but China and Russia.
So China and Russia are funding Hezbollah now?  Again, I'll point out that China and Russia have their own "little problems with Islam" (see top of page), so Bill is banking on his audience's ignorance.  That's how he gets away with saying China and Russia have no problem with the "evil jihad".  You are the one that needs to pay attention.  But don't pay attention to Fox -- it's the only news source in the US where paying more attention actually makes you more ignorant.  LOL.

Kmarion wrote:

He does not want to invade Iran.Your technique all too is typical. The whole "he is just trying to scare you into a war". That's not what he said so maybe ease off on the spin please.
Dude, he goes off about it being "the start of World War Three".  How much more scaremonger-y do you want to get?!  This is the most ludicrous argument I've ever been in.  Why am I even bothering?

Kmarion wrote:

He does not have an answer.
Halle-frickin-lujah!  Some sense, finally!  Now if only he would stop acting like he does!

Kmarion wrote:

He is pointing out who really is pulling the strings.
Yes, yes, we know.  Russia and China, evil foreign communist jihadist illegal aliens.  BOO!

Kmarion wrote:

Why do you think both Russia and China veto any vote that would call for some punishment on Iran or N.Korea . Put two and two together.
I dunno, because they think for some unknown reason that a certain country would be invading those countries at the slightest sign of encouragement (or utter lack thereof) from the international community?

You need to get off the Fox-crack, my friend.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561

Kmarion wrote:

So you are talking about the 20 seconds at the end ? And the praise you missed he gave to the Boston Globe.
He praised the Boston Globe, not the left in general, as you claimed.  And if somebody ends a statement going on about how dumb the left are, I have trouble viewing it as worth considering.  You also ignored everything else I said about what he said.  But whatever.

Last edited by Bubbalo (2006-07-14 02:17:49)

T0rr3nt
+54|6577|Michigan

HM1{N} wrote:

kr@cker wrote:

Is ther enough server space to list the violations of palestine and other nations against israel? Oh, that's right, the UN doesn't care, the jews are just supposed to sit there and watch their families get slaughtered.
You really need to get a clue...

If Israel had not stolen the land and murdered the people who were there for the last 60 years, there wouldn't be any fighting.  The only people who have been getting slaughtered are the people in the countries around Israel.

Israel is the SINGLE LARGEST AGRESSOR in the middle east.  They are at the root of everything that is wrong with that area.

You need to read the resolutions, most of them deal with Israel murdering the people who were there and then stealing their land...
lets see after 6 million plus were murdered in ww2, where the hell did you want the israels to go, not back to ISRAEL? they have been there for 3000+ years. id say its their land.
Bubbalo
The Lizzard
+541|6561
They decided they wanted it so they killed civilians to get it, and you don't see anything wrong with that?
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6841|Cologne, Germany

well, the problem I see with the IDF activities in the Israel / Lebanese border area is that it could spark a full out war between Israel and Lebanon. And there is no telling how the other radical islamic nations in that region ( namely Syria and Iran ) would react to that.

I think the Lebanese Government has been relatively quiet in its response to border violations by the IDF because they know very well that they could have done more to counter hezbollah activities on Lebanese territory.

But that attitude might change radically should the fighting on lebanese territory intensify. this needs to be gotten under control before other ME nations get into the mix.
Sgt.Zubie
+77|6576

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

CameronPoe wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

Im sick of crazy muslims, nuke em all.
My post isn't a pro-islam post - it's an anti-israel post.
Mine is anti muslim and pro israeli...
Right on! Israel FTW!
Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

Bubbalo wrote:

They decided they wanted it so they killed civilians to get it, and you don't see anything wrong with that?
Israel let know beforehand about bombing Beirut, so civilians could leave the place, like is israelians leaving theyr homes in north of country all thouse days! Sinice 12/7/2006! I dont see nothing wrong in it! I see strange lebanon civilians...
--->[Your]Phobia<---
+35|6756|UK - England

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/3707/pod6yd.jpg
Grow up you freakin child..
david363
Crotch fires and you: the untold story
+314|6739|Comber, Northern Ireland

--->[Your]Phobia<--- wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

hes not a "freakin" child, it true, arabs should not be allowed to do this shit, they need tought a lesson...if only Chuck Norris was real...
Jeopardia_Ferdy
+5|6539
I've got just a few things to say about this friggin situation in the middle east:

everyone who thinks religion / blieving is worth killing eachother did not desever something else...they should all (israelites and arabs...) be herded together, build a fence around em and nuke em!!!
believing means not to know and someone how didnt know can believe everything...

Last edited by Jeopardia_Ferdy (2006-07-14 03:07:38)

Lisik
+74|6501|Israel

david363 wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

hes not a "freakin" child, it true, arabs should not be allowed to do this shit, they need tought a lesson...if only Chuck Norris was real...
Chuck Norris is real! Its Israel!

Last edited by Lisik (2006-07-14 03:18:40)

CameronPoe
+2,925|6555

david363 wrote:

delta4bravo*nl* wrote:

If you took your sentences and replaced the word 'arabs' with 'jews' I think there would be outrage, and rightly so. Grow up.
HM1{N}
+86|6644|East Coast via Los Angeles, CA

Pug wrote:

I've done some news searching.

If you haven't done this yet - the build up is interesting.

Basically what I see is Israel pulled out of Gaza years ago and this wasn't enough. 
The Hamas were elected in Gaza and passed a resolution, refusing to recognize Israel as a separate state.
In June, a Palestinian family was killed by Israeli shelling (denied by Israel...conspiracy theorists unite!).
Hamas calls off 16 month truce.
Israel shoots rockets at a van with militants and rockets (2 soliders, 9 civilians killed),
In response, Hamas raid Israel outpost, take a solider prisoner - demand thousands of Palestians released.
Israel says they will release only those not responsible for previous terrorist activities.
Hamas says everyone is to be released and West Bank returned to Palestine.
Israel gives deadline, which passes.
Israel invades Gaza.
In support of Hamas, Hezbollah invades an Israeli post on the Lebanese border and take two prisoner.
Israel escalates Lebanon by hitting bridges and blowing the Beriut airport.
Hezbollah fires rockets...etc etc etc.

I've also seen some commentary on Iran saying they want Israel to dissolve and go back to Europe.  And, Hamas & the Hez are funded/puppets of Iran.  Bummer.

Why can't both sides just calm down a sec and talk for a while.  I hate the Middle East - this whole thing is stupid.

Interesting source:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13847361/
Your mistake:

After pullout Israel left troops there so that the Palestinians couldn't have their land back...was just a bunch of bullshit by Israel to try and make them look good.
HM1{N}

Kmarion wrote:

Since I know we have O'reilly fans out there. (sarcasm)
Still he does make good points on all this.
http://www.foxnews.com/video2/launchPag … nch%20Page

I wonder how many ppl will actually watch thatvideo in the link.
He's an idiot
HM1{N}

GunSlinger OIF II wrote:

Lisik wrote:

Actualy, thouse who saying that Israel acting bad, its ppl who givet the arabs fuck up the Europe! And dont say that arabs not doing what they want in Europe! They put a shit on ur culture on your traditions and on all white ppl! We not going to give it happens here, thats it! The bombing will not stop in any reason! And all thouse who think we targeting on civilians -  have to safe the world and shoot himself!

Qestion: How much times Europe told us calm down and talk with them? And how much times it works?

Answer: Thousands times Europe told sit and talk with them! And its work 0 times!

Europe just lost her reputation in here! Nothing u promise us not comed true! We not going to debate with arabs anymore, its have to understod by everyone!
what do israelis think of the US?
They like us as long as we give them our money and weapons...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard