*fmj*power
+1|6757
looks like another padder but i think he has a ton of ligit kils too. the Favorite Victims is a dead giveaway but that isnt as bad as ive seen before.
fateit
+0|6820|Tacoma, Wa
I see what you mean on favorite victim, but if you look at my stats for instance
I have 19 deaths/7 kills from *1* person, he's a friend of mine we play on the
same servers and chat using xbox live (halo).

Anyhow the point is he got me 19 times legit because I was all noobified at the time
aka before I really learned how to play BF2. Now I've got a ton more score than he does,
and the best I could manage to get him is 7 times before he'd start hiding!

We try to play on the same team, but if we get seperated, we always just gun for the  other.
it's fun. The downside is that playing with the same people over and over, they know your
strats, and where you generally go/how you move etc.

Last edited by fateit (2005-10-28 13:14:25)

[RL]Tarasque
+0|6767|Trondheim, Norway
thats not a padder, thats a guy who like's the knife
*fmj*power
+1|6757
im sure the majority of his are legit, some people are masters with that blade, see a guy charging you with a knife and laugh, then empty a clip becuase he was hopping all over then before you know it he sticks you before you can pull your pistol out. some people are unbelivable with it, you can own on wake island with a blade and just run around the airbase on the island.

Last edited by *fmj*power (2005-10-28 13:20:19)

[RL]Tarasque

*fmj*power wrote:

im sure the majority of his are legit, some people are masters with that blade, see a guy charging you with a knife and laugh, then empty a clip becuase he was hopping all over then before you know it he sticks you before you can pull your pistol out. some people are unbelivable with it, you can own on wake island with a blade and just run around the airbase on the island.
amen to that!

on a sidenote, this is a dead give away : http://bf2s.com/player/45995593/
*fmj*power
+1|6757

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

amen to that!

on a sidenote, this is a dead give away : http://bf2s.com/player/45995593/
ohhm y god i guess so!!!
MattCicioni
+1|6830|Arizona
How can that possibly be any fun?
[RL]Tarasque
no idea, it escapes me

Prolly the same type of person that cheats in solitare
CBRad929
+1|6785

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

So if you cheat in solitare does that mean you are beating yourself?  And if so do you need to go to confession after?

[RL]Tarasque

CBRad929 wrote:

[RL]Tarasque wrote:

So if you cheat in solitare does that mean you are beating yourself?  And if so do you need to go to confession after?

"beating yourself", "go to confession" ... cant ... resist ... must ... take head out of ... gutter!

Think you can pass off both cheating in solitare and paddin, however if i where the minister.. *mumbles profanities*
ud bslapper
+0|6779
hes a padder thts is why is score per minute keeps dropping
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6808
Hm...the first guy elapso_1 mentioned is legit, I'd say. He's just really good with the knife, and you can see from his low accuracy that he's been in a lot of real knife fights. I sometimes have people just storming at me with knife pulled, I feel a bit guilty everytime I don't pull my knife either but just shoot them down...
[RL]Tarasque

LeGrandAssidomaen wrote:

Hm...the first guy elapso_1 mentioned is legit, I'd say. He's just really good with the knife, and you can see from his low accuracy that he's been in a lot of real knife fights. I sometimes have people just storming at me with knife pulled, I feel a bit guilty everytime I don't pull my knife either but just shoot them down...
it's those damn twitch insticts, i'll happily pull out me pigstikker!
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6783

This guy is a member of SPA...Stat Padders Anonymous
eatmywheaties
+2|6760
hah that sn is very familiar.

i remember killing that guy and some of his clan just a few nights ago.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard