Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6704|Groningen, The Netherlands
This really got me and another guy puzzled......we were jumping around a flag that was shown as an USMC flag on the map, but it didnt go down.
Then we noticed it already had MEC colors :S got us puzzled
https://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6170/screen0279nd.th.png
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6588|inside your nose.
that is fucked up.. lol
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6834|Jupiter
Yes, happened to me before, very weird glitch.
KuriVaiM (EST)
+17|6794|Estonia
Lol
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6579|Internetfitlerland

Havent seen that before
CHroNo
+1|6544
nothing new
damn that some shitty graphic you got there

Last edited by CHroNo (2006-07-11 23:17:26)

ZCor3x
+46|6611|Pennsylvania
That is the worst bug ever.

Last edited by ZCor3x (2006-07-11 23:28:18)

DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6668|Los Angeles, California, US.
Once, I was at the Beach Flag at Wake, And it Wouldnt Go Down!! It was Stuck, No Enemys Or Anything. The Flag.... Broke. It was Like, Neutral for the Whole Round. Only USMC or PLA Could have it. I forget who.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6701|The darkside of Denver

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
why u raggin on his graphics, not everyone can afford a uber puter like yours or mine... at least hes tryin! good job mate! Dont let jerks like him get ya down, someday you will get the system u deserve.
BattlefieldMedic
+25|6642|Sydney City, THE city.

<SS>SonderKommando wrote:

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
why u raggin on his graphics, not everyone can afford a uber puter like yours or mine... at least hes tryin! good job mate! Dont let jerks like him get ya down, someday you will get the system u deserve.
So there are people who do good deads afterall?

Anyway, back to topic, yes, very strange...
darkcrystal
First Aid! Here!
+12|6729

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
low graphics = no shadows = see people where shadows would normally be.  i have a "good" computer, but play on all low for the shadow reason, and i get high frame rate.  to sum up, there is nothing "wrong" with having low gfx. 
twiistaaa
+87|6710|mexico

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
u just made yourself look like a jackass.. show us how your supercomputer can fix that problem.
Defiance
+438|6712

twiistaaa wrote:

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
u just made yourself look like a jackass.. show us how your supercomputer can fix that problem.
Calm down, this isn't a pissing contest.

I have high graphics on for pubbing (looks nice, but lags sometimes) and low graphics (cept for geometry, so view distance is preserved but no leg EVER) in clan matches and recording, etc.

It's opinion. Using low settings doesn't mean his comp isn't "up-to-par" and even if it wasn't who cares?
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6587|Doncaster, UK
That's some screwed up glitch. Was it like that for the whole round or did it fix itself if the USMC took the flag back?

Doc
Gamematt
Stocking ur medpacks
+135|6704|Groningen, The Netherlands

DoctorFruitloop wrote:

That's some screwed up glitch. Was it like that for the whole round or did it fix itself if the USMC took the flag back?

Doc
Well I was running around that flag with that other guy shown in the picture and 2 USMC soldiers ran towards the flag (dont know where they came from).
And somehow (I didnt see how) the flag turned neutral within seconds and was starting to go up as an usmc flag.
Me and my squadleader saw that change on the map (yes it turned from usmc colors to neutral on the map)
So we ran to the flag, killed the usmc guys (yeah ) and then the flag turned to MEC colors again (on the map too).

Gues the glitch fixed itself there, cos the flag was acting normal for the rest of the game
Souljah
+42|6709
yup i came across that bug in SF on devils perch. really sucked cause that was their last flag and we couldnt cap it. but on the good side they couldnt bitch about us spawn camping
I.M.I Militant
We Are Not Alone In Here
+297|6760|Melbourne, Australia

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
lol ur just a pub random mate... a real player turns down hes quality because he plays for gamepplay not graphics  u get extra fps!! =] yummy! and everything is much clearer to see

i play on top of the line machines dat play high with no lag 64 player servers.. fine

but i turn graphs down to all on low settings geometry on high and view distence 100%
vedds
+52|6796|Christchurch New Zealand

CHroNo wrote:

nothing new
Hey fella - Having a better computer than some dude on a forum doesnt make your penis bigger - get over yourself.

On topic - Ive seen that on the TV station on warlord.
SargeX_au
+29|6794
Seen that plenty of times...not lately though.
Has anyone noticed a bug where u spawn as a MEC soldier in a US base wearing a US uniform, its awesome, i killed about 15 guys before a MEC guy teamkilled me.
renejak
+4|6767|in the back of your mind......
Hey fella - Having a better computer than some dude on a forum doesnt make your penis bigger - get over yourself

Are you sure?????
DoctorFruitloop
Level 13 Wrongdoer
+515|6587|Doncaster, UK
My PC sucks, but my wife loves me... know what I mean
SonderKommando
Eat, Lift, Grow, Repeat....
+564|6701|The darkside of Denver
dont mean to flex my e-penis but here's what my rig can do with bf2

specs
Thermaltake Tsunami dream
Aspire 680w beast power sli psu