KID6969
+0|6800
Hello,

Wondered if anyone else had a problem that when revived you kit changes to a random kit.
SilentAssassin03
+0|6786|California
There could have been another kit by you. The system just picks one and then sets you off. Trying looking on the ground where you died to find your own kit.
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6846|Missoula, MT
Better to have the wrong kit than to be without a kit! 
KoJ
+0|6794|Norway
Or if you were a medic, the one who revived you picked up your kit so he could revive you...
KID6969
+0|6800
Good thoughts cheers
thinner44
+1|6815
Yep, I've picked up the 'fallen' medics kit, revived him then run off with it.... you'll never catch meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
foofdawg
Can I be Friendly Firer?
+1|6762
Wait, this must be a really noob question, but..... You can take someone's kit? (If I'm playing support, I can pick up a medic kit and revive someone!!???)
thinner44
+1|6815

foofdawg wrote:

Wait, this must be a really noob question, but..... You can take someone's kit? (If I'm playing support, I can pick up a medic kit and revive someone!!???)
oh yes.... look down at the fallen guy, doesn't matter if he's blue or red, press 'G', revive if he's a medic and you need him, or run off quick so he can't report you for stealing his stuff

It's also a good way of trying out some of them 'unlocks' *

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-10-28 09:32:21)

McCullough
+7|6843
I often save fallen medics by picking up their kit and revive them, They always says Thanks cus they didnt think they would be saved since they were the only medic in the area. You feel like a hero when you do it
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6774|Human Meat Shield
Yeah, I've picked up different kits just to see what they have (an Unlock hopefully) so I can try it out and see what I am missing.  I've picked up a fallen to revive but unfortunately they had a standard kit instead of unlock. ..
Klymax
+0|6761
Often i just take down peoples kits just to see what they are using, i'll keep it if its better then what im using, although that is rare.
cat4ever
+69|6758|CATALONIA
if u are revived u take the nearest kit
GTKtino
+0|6775
Yup its just that someone was actually nice enough to pick up a medic kit that you problaly had, therefore making you have his kit, because he droped it
Stoned_Smurfz
The Mushroom Man
+1|6852|Australia
LOL i think this is written in the manual when you die you loose your kit, if your revived you pick up the closest kit to your body! most of the time thats your kit! but medics mostly loose their kits because someone picks it up to save them! so if that happens youll pick up the kit of the person who took yours..
FLaXCarnage
+1|6791|Florida

CMDR_Dave wrote:

Better to have the wrong kit than to be without a kit! 
Not true i love the stance when they have like no kit.Look like a retard with sweaty armpits.
OholibaH
The Disconnected
+0|6841
If you were Medic your reviver might have took your kit and dropped his own... so you take his kit.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6825
https://img350.imageshack.us/img350/9277/screen0539sc.th.jpg

Check out this Medic-Support guy!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard