BulettRiddled
+7|6526
For those of you that have more than one account, how are you able to play the expansion packs under the new account? I have tried everything including changing the ea downloader to match as closely as possible to the new account name. I asked EA, and they gave me an answer which didnt work.

Any suggestions please.
Prodie
Moderator Emeritus
+270|6775|Nova Scotia, Canada

Moved to BF2 - Help!
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6598|Seattle

I've been wondering the same thing myself. I would like to start a new account but I don't want to pay again.
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
tbcBeasT
tall lazy sod
+14|6636|Bristol, England
u suhd b able to change ur old account over to ur new 1 but im not sure how u do that in ea downloader but i no it is possible
T0rr3nt
+54|6578|Michigan
change your gamespy name?
travisb05
bullseye (+)
+58|6699|U.S
go to the ea downloader then edit battlefield nickname then change the name to what you want the account name to be it is under downloads info
BulettRiddled
+7|6526
yeah i did the whole downloader thing and then nothing shows up in the downloader. I figured i would at least be able to see the downloadable items but i can't. I dont want to pay for anything again as i only use one computer.
Twist
Too old to be doing this sh*t
+103|6524|Little blue planet, milky way
You should be able to change the name of your BF2 account when you log in to ea.com and hit accoutn, and then choose "downloads info". However, AFAIK, you can only change it like 3 times/week.
BulettRiddled
+7|6526
anyone else have any ideas nothing seems to work

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard