LT.Victim
+1,175|6571|British Columbia, Canada
This is not just another Frag Video, or commical BF2 Video, This is a video worth watching.

I felt kind of bored, and i saw a topic on this forum about Jet landings.. so i Frapped a few, and then went from there..  I know you have seen and can probably do some of this stuff, but by all means.. watch it because its a change up from all the other useless Threads..

Click Here to watch the video.

Last edited by LT.Victim (2006-07-10 21:07:26)

usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Cool Vid man.

P.S.  These BF2 planes are nerfed beyond belief.
Capt. Foley
+155|6596|Allentown, PA, USA
Are you sure there actualy planes? I thought they didnt make them out of paper anymore that big.
LT.Victim
well, the J-10 Doesn't really Classify as a Jet, more like "Death from above"
alpinestar
+304|6604|New York City baby.
You should upload this stuff to google next time, youtube is sluggish like shit at times

Last edited by alpinestar (2006-07-10 19:56:07)

LT.Victim

alpinestar wrote:

You should upload this stuff to google next time, youtube is sluggish like shit at times
i would upload the google, but im too lazy to make a account there, YouTube seemed alot easy to host the video Fast..

I did orginally want to host on google for all my videos, but i went to youtube, and registrations and Uploading, was alot easier..
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6652|Cumberland, MD, USA
Good video; well worth the watch. Me like.
vanmani
Unintentionally Verbose
+26|6599|Australia
Heh. I never even thought about trying to land the J10 on the beaches before.

Now you need to do it in a populated server and actually get some kills by landing on them... In return I shall give you +1s for a week? You know you can't deny that kind of incentive...
LT.Victim
I've Landed at the beach before, when the Chinese had no flags left, and then took the flag in my jet, and then took off like i did in my video and continued to rape the USMC, I didn't get it on fraps though... but if i see the flag being capped  or a UAV with alot of People, i'll go for it and Frap it.. (i always have fraps running when i play BF2 to catch those kind of moments)

But ya, that would make a funny video.
Brasso
+1,549|6638

hey, what the hell, good vid! +1
"people in ny have a general idea of how to drive. one of the pedals goes forward the other one prevents you from dying"
SoC./Omega
+122|6549|Omaha, Nebraska!
nice flying, i should try landing on the beaches
rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6520
shit dude i cant even land on a fucking runway and your doing it on beaches   +1 for you
LT.Victim

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

shit dude i cant even land on a fucking runway and your doing it on beaches   +1 for you
Ya, im suprised how much damage those Jets can take among landing.. I just love it when you come in for a landing, and it lands so smooth.. no bumps or anything.. But i also hate when your taxing down the runway, and you get shot down.
LT.Victim

SoC./Omega wrote:

nice flying, i should try landing on the beaches
Its not as hard as it looks, just gotta have a good judge of distance and speed
dilun
baa. RAM YOU!
+10|6521|Singapore
that vid is way cool! +1
Major Payne
+18|6788|Netherlands
he's a good flyer can anyone see whit what speed he tries to land?
dilun
baa. RAM YOU!
+10|6521|Singapore
yeah i wanna know the landing speed too
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6699|Devon, England
lmao, best bit ws the knife kill, as it looks like the guy is dancing down the hill.

+1 for making me laugh
explosivo
Banned
+262|6651
well i suck at landing jets so +1 for you
4_Phucsache
Property of BF2s©
+112|6590|Brisbane Australia
I dunno if its just cos Im drunk but I laffed my ass off all the way through that all I could think of was some poor sucker watching you coming in to land thinking WTF.
eldiablo10
+2|6643|New Jersey
Nice Vid bro. Good flyin
eusgen
Nugget
+402|6800|Jupiter
I wish you would have atleast made it so you didnt have to bail out, i mean, if you didnt bail out of the jet you would have gone face first into the water. My opinion, do a better job of landing next time plz.
cyberkiller25
+16|6556|Montreal
I liked it, thanks for sharing.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6635|UK
that was great lol
topthrill05
+125|6586|Rochester NY USA

(EUS)Gen.BadSnipaDay wrote:

I wish you would have atleast made it so you didnt have to bail out, i mean, if you didnt bail out of the jet you would have gone face first into the water. My opinion, do a better job of landing next time plz.
I thought he did a nice job. That comment was -1 worthy.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard