GATOR591957
+84|6596
I don't know how many other clans are having the same problem, but we have two guys posing as hoc| members and acting like asshats on other servers which makes us look bad.  I'll give you the names and please if they come to your server, do not regard them as hoc| members.  The difference is the space between hoc| and their name.  Mine is hoc|Gator.  Theirs is hoc| hippyhunter and hoc| gofuyose.  They are just adding a prefix.  Thanks.

http://www.bf2s.com/player/44494515/

http://www.bf2s.com/player/48685049/

Last edited by GATOR591957 (2006-07-09 22:44:32)

mKmalfunction
Infamous meleeKings cult. Est. 2003 B.C.
+82|6509|The Lost Highway
Build a bridge and get over it.
imdead
Death StatPadder
+228|6738|Human Meat Shield
yeah it happens all the time with us.. whoopee..
GA-NightCrawler
+4|6481
now HppyHunter is +AMU+ HippyHunter
NASTY_BUTLER
+41|6483|Infiltrating the Smurf Village
They do that cause the dont fear you.  You must kidnap.
GATOR591957
+84|6596
There are many avenues we could take.  We wanted the other clans to know ahead of time to try to keep our clan in good standing with others.  We have several other clans that come to our server and enjoy themselves.  I wasn't thinking of kidnapping.  Stalking is an idea though.  Just kidding....
pers0nah
Waste Kid
+271|6552|MANCHESTERRR
https://img130.imageshack.us/img130/8894/sawpuppet0bl.jpg

I will take care of it....

Lol, we had a guy doin that before. Swiftly banned.
Karo6972
Syrup Man
+2|6764
OMG Hippyhunter was doing that to me and my clanmates the other day... oO
He was =AT= Hippyhunter.
rootbeer73
+24|6555|in a small dark place
easy solution, dont a gay clan man
King_County_Downy
shitfaced
+2,791|6567|Seattle

rootbeer73 wrote:

easy solution, dont a gay clan man
Huh?
Sober enough to know what I'm doing, drunk enough to really enjoy doing it
gofuyose
+0|6460|My Fortress of Doom
I'm not sure what anyone here is talking about, I tried doing a search for my name online, and this is what comes up? How sad is it that a "clan" is talking crap about people who absolutely rape them and their fellow "clan" members. Not only was I begged to join, I laughed and actually pointed while laughing at my screen at these clowns. "Hoc|" is not known for their bf2 skills, as I found out the easy way myself; what a joke. Stop ruining my good name to further the cause of your "clan"; no one cares that much about you. As for =AT= they are too mad because we raped them in the choppers too. Said named "clan" is just as huffy and put out as "Hoc|." This is hilarious that you people actually think you're worth "stalking" as you so call it. And for the record, I would gladly wait to be "kidnapped" by any of you internet toughguy morons while I sit and smile behind closed doors waiting ... and waiting .... and waiting ..... try and fuck with a former Marine and see where that gets you ... more than likely shoved up your own ass, in my blender poured down the disposal into my glass.

Mmmm "Hoc|" smoothie!

Have fun losers.

love,
gofuyose

and for all you morons,
GOFU.ckYO.urSE.lf

Figure it out.
siciliano732
+202|6618|New York

gofuyose wrote:

I'm not sure what anyone here is talking about, I tried doing a search for my name online, and this is what comes up? How sad is it that a "clan" is talking crap about people who absolutely rape them and their fellow "clan" members. Not only was I begged to join, I laughed and actually pointed while laughing at my screen at these clowns. "Hoc|" is not known for their bf2 skills, as I found out the easy way myself; what a joke. Stop ruining my good name to further the cause of your "clan"; no one cares that much about you. As for =AT= they are too mad because we raped them in the choppers too. Said named "clan" is just as huffy and put out as "Hoc|." This is hilarious that you people actually think you're worth "stalking" as you so call it. And for the record, I would gladly wait to be "kidnapped" by any of you internet toughguy morons while I sit and smile behind closed doors waiting ... and waiting .... and waiting ..... try and fuck with a former Marine and see where that gets you ... more than likely shoved up your own ass, in my blender poured down the disposal into my glass.

Mmmm "Hoc|" smoothie!

Have fun losers.

love,
gofuyose

and for all you morons,
GOFU.ckYO.urSE.lf

Figure it out.
lol...your so big and tough...now im scared of you....

your not a former marine...cuz marines have more respect, maturity, and self discipline than you are displaying...

...your pathetic to even try to use "im a veteran marine..." attempt...sad....grow up.
theexterminator222
Banned
+16|6279
putting the BFROE tag before your name is the best.  Especially if you proceed to teamkill statpad or glitch for some reason people get angry.
UEW Silvershingles
+3|6205|England
although people like this can be annoying  people can always refer to your clan website to see the official members. You will probably get worse than people using fake clan tags when running ure own clan as some people like to claim there revenge for being kicked out of a clan like trying to mess with websites spam forums and stuff. It's life its bad but it ain't the end
majorassult
I <3 ak101
+307|6632|under there hayousaidunderwear

gofuyose wrote:

Mmmm "Hoc|" smoothie!

Have fun losers.

love,
gofuyose

and for all you morons,
GOFU.ckYO.urSE.lf

Figure it out.
Do you even know what kidnapping is?

ha kids these days...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard