Hurricane
Banned
+1,153|6633|Washington, DC

PRiMACORD wrote:

I think assault needs some special ability.

-Medic can heal himself after a fire fight
-AT has one hit kill rockets + good CQB guns
-Support has the Player Killing Machine and unlimited ammo
-Spec Ops has good guns + C4
-Sniper has gaymores and sniper rifles
-Engineer sucks also imo, only good for CQB and use with armor

Maybe assault should have the armor of support with the stamina of a sniper? Not sure if that would be enough...whatever...i think it needs something.
2 smoke grenades that last longer and conceal more.
PCShooterNoob
+22|6542|Florida
Indeed.  Once again, most other kits seem to have gotten upgraded in some way, or at least remained unchanged.  Assault is the only kits I've seen that has only gotten constant downgrades.  Medics should NOT have better ASSAULT rifles than ASSAULT.  Period.
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6536|Berlin, Germany

PCShooterNoob wrote:

Indeed.  Once again, most other kits seem to have gotten upgraded in some way, or at least remained unchanged.  Assault is the only kits I've seen that has only gotten constant downgrades.  Medics should NOT have better ASSAULT rifles than ASSAULT.  Period.
They got no body armor, big disadvantage in my eyes.
(Ok, the medic bag isn't bad )
AK5489
+16|6510|US

Snoopie66 wrote:

AK5489 wrote:

for me its M16 > AK101 > pistol > butterknife > F2000

I would change M16 and AK101, but you are right, F2000 is crap.
Real Assault dont use unlocks
the G3 isnt bad but the 20 round mag capacity kind of sucks
aLi3nZ
+138|6509|New Zealand
I used to be an Assault Whore. 11,783 Kills, 4,698 Deaths.

I use Medic Since they nurfed the n00b tube. I would play Assault more if the G3 had a bigger clip, F2000 is no better than AK-101. How the hell am I supposed to take out 3 guys with 20 rounds?

Smoke grenades are hardly ever used and they may as well have deleted the tube all together, they should have just made it so it bounces but kept it at the same firing speed.

Last edited by aLi3nZ (2006-07-11 14:58:42)

Jakethe8lf
+13|6643|Victoria, Australia
I can't hit anything with the G3. The only time I can get kills is mid-range, crouched, sights up on single shot. It's terrible for spray and pray. Hence, I use AK-101.
PCShooterNoob
+22|6542|Florida

Snoopie66 wrote:

PCShooterNoob wrote:

They got no body armor, big disadvantage in my eyes.
(Ok, the medic bag isn't bad )
The medic bag is awesome, and the ONE extra shot you MIGHT be able to take with the body armor isn't all THAT great when you're dealing largely with fully automatic weapons and explosives.
DrD2
+1|6557
Playing assault is so much fun with the nOOb tube. I personally like to kill someone and wait for the medic whore to come and rez them, then bOOm 2 for 1 kill with the tube. Even better is the FAV or PLA lawnmower full of guys taken out with one shot.
The assault kit is not for everyone but if you like getting down and dirty then try it out.
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6725|England
Got my expert assualt in the nick of time before they nerfed it and that was it. I have seen no point in using assault kit anymore for the near future.
Emeralda
The Great One
+4|6503|Finland
The only positive thing in Assault is the noob tube. Well Body Armor is good too.
If you have unlocked F2000, you should use it. You'll get Flashbangs instead of one crappy Smoke Grenade. Seriously, only one smoke grenade. Wtf?
gazzie
Pulls out gun, Watch him run
+39|6725|England

Emeralda wrote:

The only positive thing in Assault is the noob tube. Well Body Armor is good too.
If you have unlocked F2000, you should use it. You'll get Flashbangs instead of one crappy Smoke Grenade. Seriously, only one smoke grenade. Wtf?
Maybe the genie didnt want to come out to play much rub the smoke grenade son and watch the 'o' mighty one appear.
PRiMACORD
+190|6627|Home of the Escalade Herds

ExecutionerStyle wrote:

2 smoke grenades that last longer and conceal more.
Aye, would be neat if they had the same radius as the tank/apc ones. Sucks that you can still see name tags through the smoke tho...they really need to remove that.
Longbow
+163|6649|Odessa, Ukraine
tube > all other
Still playing assault , getting ~100 GL kills every day , working on improving GL KDR to 3.00 .
FubarJonny
bUdSMoKEr
+47|6692
i play it all the time i dont know what u guys are talkinga bout?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard