Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6523|Florida, USA
Ok, I just started playing this class, but I have noticed on most of the servers I play on that there may be only 2 or 3 assault out of 64 players. I can remember back before SF launched when you would be hard pressed not to see an assault player. Where have they all gone?
LT.Victim
+1,175|6583|British Columbia, Canada
The Nerfed the Noob Tube, so no one wants to play it anymore..
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736

LT.Victim wrote:

pretty much thats why
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
VspyVspy
Sniper
+183|6693|A sunburnt country
We shot them all
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|6726|Antarctica

LT.Victim wrote:

..........and buffed nades at the same time, good job DICE..............
bobroonie.bda
+143|6701
Assault rocks.
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6796|Kansas, USA

VeNg3nCe^ wrote:

LT.Victim wrote:

..........and buffed nades at the same time, good job DICE..............
Yes, it was a good job on their part.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6571|The Land of Claywhore
I'm getting ready to start playing assault exclusively and i'm still pretty accurate w the nade launcher,but i really like tea baggin fools w/ the flash bang.
destruktion_6143
Was ist Loos?
+154|6647|Canada
i have just learned how to love the assault. most ppl dont play it b/c theres nothing special aboot it. every other kit is special except assault. but i love it now. AK FTW!!!
Cursed You
+64|6608|Idaho
Man I love the F2000 and the 101 so much...
Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6523|Florida, USA
yes I love the 101 not crazy about the m16 but thats the way it goes some times
chittydog
less busy
+586|6855|Kubra, Damn it!

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

I'm getting ready to start playing assault exclusively and i'm still pretty accurate w the nade launcher,but i really like tea baggin fools w/ the flash bang.
How do you teabag someone with the flash bang?
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6698|Middle of nowhere
Assault is teh awesome!!

The nurfing of the n00b tube was a bummer, but it's still effective if used properly.  Just a couple hours ago, i got  a whole squad with 1 shot (4 man squad + GP-30 = 8 points for me)
Cursed You
+64|6608|Idaho

chittydog wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Its shaped the way it is for a reason...
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6571|The Land of Claywhore

chittydog wrote:

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

It's easy!You throw it in a crowd of bad guy's and while they're savoring the flavor,you plug em.

Last edited by BrOk_MoRdU (2006-07-09 22:08:02)

PCShooterNoob
+22|6560|Florida
Maybe I'm speaking for myself, but I don't care as much about the nerfed Noob Tube so much as the fact that the support and medic guns have been upgraded to the point of being just as good as the assault rifles, if not better.  When fired in bursts from prone, support guns are just as accurate as assault, but have more power, more ammo, and a higher firing rate.  And as for medics, the L85 has a nice scope and great power, and the G36E is accurate as sin.  Given the nerfed grenade launcher as well, there's just no reason to play assault over other kits.  I mean, the whole point is that assault is supposed to be the best infantry killer in the game, but it seems now that other kits can do it just as well AND get team points to boot.
Aardcore
+60|6733|USA, Arizona
I'll tell you where my Assault's gone! Gone to try and get the other kits up to Expert!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6849
They went to the same place as all the Spec ops C4 chuckers.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6546|Singapore
G3 is teh win
Sambuccashake
+126|6630|Sweden
I'm trying to get some hours on the assault kit but I'm not doing that well with the M16 or F2000 as compared with the AK 101. The G3 is ok but I find myself out of bullets a little too often for my taste so it's pretty much MEC or nothing for me when playing assault.
(I wish the AK was an unlock...)

The body armour is nice but since it's not exclusive to the class I don't think it's a defining feature that draws new players.
AK5489
+16|6528|US
assault crew signing in
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6671|The Netherlands
I use assualt
-=[MDK]=-MrBojangles
Bullet Sponge
+4|6699
G3 FTW x2
Drumedor