bastardrat72
+3|6582
I could do it in an HOUR!!!  ROFL!!!!!!!one    Everybody's e-peen in here is freaking HUGE!!!!!  A good twelve inches at least!!  /sarcasm
edzed
+1|6696
3 and one half hour to 5 hours depending on what I am doing.
Some of you people are say three hours and you have a spm of 1/2.XX
aLi3nZ
+138|6506|New Zealand
Well my SPM is 5.2 and that is around 315 an hour. So I guess it takes around 3 and a half hours on average.
bastardrat72
+3|6582

aLi3nZ wrote:

Well my SPM is 5.2 and that is around 315 an hour. So I guess it takes around 3 and a half hours on average.
Nice SPM and KDR, 88hours total, 85 of them are on Karkand, 50% are tube kills.
Fujin
+18|6546
days upon days upon days upon...
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|6547|inside your nose.
probably like a anywhere from 6-8 hours... but on other occasions it will take me a day... :-(
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6692

[R]age^B-HeKtiC^ wrote:

about 5, 32 man rounds
Shut the fuck up. There is no fucking way you can get 200 points a round every round on 32 players...Fucking liar.
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6619|Manitowoc, WI
ya i agree with some of the above posters 90% of you are lying fucks (click -1 all you want it wont de anything)

Last edited by BolvisOculus (2006-07-10 22:36:07)

killer21
Because f*ck you that's why.
+400|6590|Reisterstown, MD

Takes me about 1 day and a half if I am playing on a consistent basis. 
AAFCptKabbom
+127|6658|WPB, FL. USA

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Just thought I would interject some basic math to some of these cats that say they can earn 1,000 pts in a matter of 3 hours and have a SPM of even 2.25 or less. Lets brake it down shall we if you where getting 1,000 pts in 3 hours you would have a SPM of 5.5 to 6.0 and I don't see one of you cats thats even flipping close . I ( here lately ) can get it done in about 7 1/2 to 9 hours depending on how the rounds go.

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Good math - Bad formula!
SPM has little to do with what each person scores.  I for one shoot my weapons just for the hell of it, all the time, and every since I got the game or even knew it would be recorded as SPM or STKR.  I played for ten hours this past Sunday and earned over 1,500 points {since u like stats thats an average of 150 pts. a round}.  I've been claying, nading, and snipping recently and getting a couple of kills at a time.
Also, my SPM and STKR is going to be hosed since I used to suck and now I still suck but not as bad. 
It really depends on so many things that I think each persons average will be different - and I agree with everyone about those who say they get 300+ points an hour - BULL FUCKING SHIT!

Kaboom.
-=NHB=- Bananahands
+58|6558

BolvisOculus wrote:

ya i agree with some of the above posters 90% of you are lying fucks (click -1 all you want it wont de anything)
Yep I agree. Half of these people saying it only takes them two hours have spm's of only 1 or 1.5 and their KD's are horrible.
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6673|Houston, Texas
a thousand if i'm trying? 4-6 hours depending on the day.. alawys those off days and it takes a while longer
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6682|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

AAFCptKabbom wrote:

EVIL_STYX wrote:

Just thought I would interject some basic math to some of these cats that say they can earn 1,000 pts in a matter of 3 hours and have a SPM of even 2.25 or less. Lets brake it down shall we if you where getting 1,000 pts in 3 hours you would have a SPM of 5.5 to 6.0 and I don't see one of you cats thats even flipping close . I ( here lately ) can get it done in about 7 1/2 to 9 hours depending on how the rounds go.

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!
Good math - Bad formula!
SPM has little to do with what each person scores.  I for one shoot my weapons just for the hell of it, all the time, and every since I got the game or even knew it would be recorded as SPM or STKR.  I played for ten hours this past Sunday and earned over 1,500 points {since u like stats thats an average of 150 pts. a round}.  I've been claying, nading, and snipping recently and getting a couple of kills at a time.
Also, my SPM and STKR is going to be hosed since I used to suck and now I still suck but not as bad. 
It really depends on so many things that I think each persons average will be different - and I agree with everyone about those who say they get 300+ points an hour - BULL FUCKING SHIT!

Kaboom.
Thats all I was saying...

Don't be a Idiot -Do you have any idea what that would do for your SPM-just one day of doing that...?

There is just two cats on this post that even come close to having claim of that-aLi3nZ and BabySpinach13
Most the cats on here have a SPM of 2.25 or alot less...

So STFU!!!

EDIT: I missed one cat edzed sorry edzed!!!

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-10 23:23:53)

Capt. Foley
+155|6587|Allentown, PA, USA
Depending on how I play and on what size maps. I cant play rotation servers cause Im losing like 5min just loading the game and losing enough lag to play. So if Im on a 24/7 server depending on what map and how I play.... Reg BF2 It would take me about 8-9 hours on a wake server doing random shit usualy whoring up a J10 or in a chopper/tank. In Karkand its pretty much a tie between medic/support and tank whoring. So in Karkand I can do it in about 6 hours. Not the best player there is.
EVIL_STYX
TANK WHORE
+62|6682|FIVE RIVERS OF HELL

Capt. Foley wrote:

Depending on how I play and on what size maps. I cant play rotation servers cause Im losing like 5min just loading the game and losing enough lag to play. So if Im on a 24/7 server depending on what map and how I play.... Reg BF2 It would take me about 8-9 hours on a wake server doing random shit usualy whoring up a J10 or in a chopper/tank. In Karkand its pretty much a tie between medic/support and tank whoring. So in Karkand I can do it in about 6 hours. Not the best player there is.
Maybe you are-maybe your not but atleast your honest (+1)

EVIL_STYX OUT!!!

Last edited by EVIL_STYX (2006-07-10 23:17:42)

Volatile
+252|6704|Sextupling in Empire

If you're interested in how many points a particular person is scoring in a certain amount of time, you can find out by doing the following:

Go to their stats and click on the "History" tab at the top right.

Then click on "Score"

Followed by clicking on the graph on the bottom left.

By moving your cursor over each of their play periods, you can figure out what their score per minute is on any given day.

Last edited by Volatile_Squirrel (2006-07-10 23:33:34)

Trigger_Happy_92
Uses the TV missle too much
+394|6649
bout 5 hours, i get an average of 60 points a round
A-Unit64
King Medic......
+23|6840
According to bf2s I make around 250+ pts and hr most the time for this week and about 300 pts hrly averaging yesterday and today...I would have to say about 3hrs and 4 to go beyond. (look under the history and then score) crap I didn't ralize someone that posted said the same thing...Im an idiot...

Last edited by A-Unit64 (2006-07-10 23:38:56)

Da_Killer_NoooooooB
Bloom County Bound!
+5|6562|San Diego MCRD Plt# 3027
'bout  3-5hrs, depends if the voices in my head tell me when to fire & when to flee  :-P
aqempty
+6|6506|international waters
its really lame see "oh i can do it in 2 hours" and his spm is low so if u have a spm about 2 you sould get it in 8 hours - 2/3 for being a whore is between 5-7 hours so everyone is a liar except stg bob who has a spm of 4 and maybe he can do it in 3 hours or less

Superior Mind wrote:

Shut the fuck up. There is no fucking way you can get 200 points a round every round on 32 players...Fucking liar.
yes it maybe possible but in empty maps and round are about 1-2 hour long
alien-DSW-Gen
Hates snipers and says the "F" word a lot
+72|6673|Houston, Texas
I can tell you that my spm is not accurate with my point whoring. If I am trying to rank up in the past, i'd go play straferight 64 karkand, i'd med whore and do major points nothing but reviving etc. But that's not my normal game play, so my SPM doesn't reflect that. You can look at my history and see when i try and dont try for points since it's all over the map. be sure to check the bargraph before you go judging someone.
Walrusknight
+1|6494|Canada
Maybe 3 weeks if I play more than average. I freely admit that I'm not that good. I just play this game because it's bags of fun.

Actually, this site is rather cool, because with the stats on display it is impossible to successfully brag.

Last edited by Walrusknight (2006-07-16 23:35:06)

CRIMS0N_W0LF
+21|6739

JaMDuDe wrote:

if i try i can get it in a couple hours
Dude I saw you online!

anyway to get 1000 points? depends on mood
PRiMACORD
+190|6625|Home of the Escalade Herds
Don't know or care, i'd guess around a day tho.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard