Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6766|Dallas
He is a great man.  Mainly because the talk on the forums has shifted from gay "soccer" threads to awesome "this dude just head butted that guy in the chest on worldwide television".
blademaster
I'm moving to Brazil
+2,075|6647
Zinedine Zidane pawns all sad that he had to leave the game great career.
Trooper_Collider
+25|6746
I dunno much about soccer, but I think that unfortunately for Zidane, France lost the game bcoz of him. He was responsible for his team being the Captain, and he practically forced his kicking outta the game. In a moment when the italians were completely exhausted France just couldn't score with only ten men. Also, he would have scored the Penalty that the other moron couldn't (Treseguez), and maybe France wouldn't have lost the game. Who knows, but Zidane surely f****d up!

Semper Fi!

Last edited by Trooper_Collider (2006-07-09 19:50:20)

seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6596|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
what caused Zindane to do that was when Mazzaroni grabbed Zindane from behind around the chest (like a bear hug but backwards and less bear like) a few seconds earlier. Zindane must have clicked due to the pressure of the WC and got pissed and head butted him
joemah
+6|6743
They were yelling stuff at each other right before the head butt too. Somethign the Italian guys said made him open a can of woop ass.

Last edited by joemah (2006-07-09 21:37:37)

Tetrino
International OMGWTFBBQ
+200|6732|Uhh... erm...
What a way to end an international sports career, with a red card.
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
STFU all you haters

Besides, does this sig work??

The link works...

Do I put the IMG tags in?

Last edited by Sgt.Davi (2006-07-10 00:23:10)

Zeppo Johnson
+47|6714|Finland
https://imagesocket.com/images/zidane29b.gif

I wonder what the Italian guy said to Zidane.
THA
im a fucking .....well not now
+609|6772|AUS, Canberra

Sgt.Davi wrote:

STFU all you haters

Besides, does this sig work??

The link works...

Do I put the IMG tags in?
dont even bother. its about 3 times the size its allowed to be.
*RIP*gonzo21
+11|6526|Texas
Leave it to the dumbass French men to choke at a time like this. They had Italy on the ropes and they were just waiting for the knock out punch, unfortunately for France it was a litteral punch. Zidane got what he deserved, and they did not even let him get his chessy ass second place (first losers) medal.
Zidane will never be remembered for his talent on the field. Everyone will always remember that he was the only player to get sent off during extra time in a World Cup Final. What a freakin noob.
Eat sh_t and Die Zidane!!!!!
SharkyMcshark
I'll take two
+132|6787|Perth, Western Australia

*RIP*gonzo21 wrote:

Leave it to the dumbass French men to choke at a time like this. They had Italy on the ropes and they were just waiting for the knock out punch, unfortunately for France it was a litteral punch. Zidane got what he deserved, and they did not even let him get his chessy ass second place (first losers) medal.
Zidane will never be remembered for his talent on the field. Everyone will always remember that he was the only player to get sent off during extra time in a World Cup Final. What a freakin noob.
Eat sh_t and Die Zidane!!!!!
Damn you and your taking away of negative karma chuy, because this guys asking for it!
Rosse_modest
+76|6777|Antwerp, Flanders

Zeppo Johnson wrote:

http://imagesocket.com/images/zidane29b.gif

It could use a "FATALITY" or "FLAWLESS VICTORY" at the end.
master_blaster_josh
+67|6582|nl- utecht

Zeppo Johnson wrote:

http://imagesocket.com/images/zidane29b.gif

he said: hahaha you n00b
DavionKnight
+1|6503|Singapore
Materrazi must have really pissed Zidane off by saying

"HEY! So what If you can score on penalties! I can score with a header!"

Zidane already heated up,
"ILL SHOW YOU A HEADER!"

If you had watched the game, you notice that every time the Italians got the ball the ENTIRE stadium crowd was booing! Once the french got it back, the crowd cheers for them..
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
anybody got any news about what Materrazi said?
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6675|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Materazzi gave ZZ a "nipple cripple", oh shit they hurt yeah, but it dosent have a 10 seconds delayed effect before your nipple burns.  I suspect most people here are unaware of Cantona (the last french great to retire) jumping into the crowd and karate kicking a fan because the fan had said something out of order. Man Utd v Crystal Palace.

Do a search on the net for that, the ZZ incident is nothing compared to that, however ZZ did it on the biggest stage ever.
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK

jkohlc wrote:

anybody got any news about what Materrazi said?
nope

btw, your sig is 3.76 times to big i file size
Jester.retseJ
+4|6732|Toronto, On
Zizou! He's gone stark raving mad.

This is the second time he's headbutted someone. Did the same thing to Kientz several years ago and got himself sent off then too. Apparently Marco Materazzi called him a racial slur relating to Zidane's Algerian heritage.

This thread is awesome! I laughed so hard I cried! They need to replay that clip over and over again for a whole week.

----
Country Flag To Wave Around: $10
World Cup 2006 Mug To Drink Beer From: $15
World Cup 2006 Ticket: $300
Watching Zizou Get Sent Off In The World Cup Final For Headbutting Another Player On The International Stage: Priceless!

Visa: It's Everywhere You Want To Be.
----
l::.:LIAM:.::l
+139|6674|Blue Mountains, NSW, Australia
II thought he was tired and dazed for playing for over 90 minutes so he got confused ans thought his chest was the ball

Last edited by l::.:LIAM:.::l (2006-07-10 02:52:15)

Onaga
+9|6507
Okay, if you wanna know what Materazzi said to Zidane, read my post.

This is from Maxxed Football Forum.

"Now everybody will just have to take my word for this as I have no way of proving it.

Brazilian channel GLOBO had this thing throughout the whole tournament where they have 3 deaf adolescents that can read lips. Throughout the tournament they had the kids read the lips of Felipão, Parreira and some other players (really funny actually). What they do is they show the camera up close and as the coach/player moves his lips there is a voice that is saying what deaf kids translated. As the lips move (in more or less slow mo) you can clearly see that the translation is 100% correct.

Materazzi called Zizou's sister or mother (they couldn't make that part out) a prostitute twice. As Zidane turned around Materazzi said something extremely offensive about Zidane (They didn't translate this directly as it was probably extrememly offensive..could have been the racial thing that the RealJames mentioned) and that's when he headbutted him."

Last edited by Onaga (2006-07-10 03:44:35)

Onaga
+9|6507
If you wanna know what kind of a player Materazzi is, watch this video. Thats just horrible.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HblsV-u … =materazzi
Cold Fussion
72% alcohol
+63|6669|Sydney, Australia

Onaga wrote:

Okay, if you wanna know what Materazzi said to Zidane, read my post.

This is from Maxxed Football Forum.

"Now everybody will just have to take my word for this as I have no way of proving it.

Brazilian channel GLOBO had this thing throughout the whole tournament where they have 3 deaf adolescents that can read lips. Throughout the tournament they had the kids read the lips of Felipão, Parreira and some other players (really funny actually). What they do is they show the camera up close and as the coach/player moves his lips there is a voice that is saying what deaf kids translated. As the lips move (in more or less slow mo) you can clearly see that the translation is 100% correct.

Materazzi called Zizou's sister or mother (they couldn't make that part out) a prostitute twice. As Zidane turned around Materazzi said something extremely offensive about Zidane (They didn't translate this directly as it was probably extrememly offensive..could have been the racial thing that the RealJames mentioned) and that's when he headbutted him."
Very interesting.
flossmore
+10|6656|Cherry Valley, IL
First off the better team won the match secondly touting Zidanes as hero is hilarious.  He just did one of the stupidest things of his career and cost his country a chance at the title.  How can you say it was great what he did when in essence what he did was take himself out of the game and put even more pressure on his team.
DavionKnight
+1|6503|Singapore
IMO the Italians involved alot of theatrics with their gameplay. I mean come on when Ribery stepped on that Italian players foot, the freaking medics had to come over and spray water over his "injury"

Check out Onaga's video on Materrazi. See how this fellow plays and you'll see why people get pissed off at this Italian player. Zidane would not take his bullshit and TOOK ACTION.
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6528|London (At Heart)

Jim_Bred wrote:

what exactly caused him to do that
Noone knows but, Zidane exhanged words with him shortly before the headbutt.

Shem

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard