*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6776|The planet Tophet

Alert Medic wrote:

I can't believe that this thread is still open much less that people continue posting. Get a freakin life. It's a fuckin game for pete sake. If you can't have fun on it, quit playing.
agreed i think we should close this thread its getting kinda pointless
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6810|Cheshire, UK

*TS*tphai wrote:

agreed i think we should close this thread its getting kinda pointless
Yeah, debate on contentious issues serves no purpose.
unnamednewbie13
+2,053|6742|PNW

If the opposite team is so incompetant as to allow an entire game of uncappable baserapping, I'll usually hold back out of the kindness of my heart.

Otherwise, I don't see how anybody could complain about uncappable bases being attacked. What, people want their precious little airfields and helipad to go untouched while you use it as a base of operations for mass bombings and chopper ownage? What about the feelings of all the ground pounders? Enemy assets are generally located in uncappable bases (which are off-limits in some servers). You have to go there to destroy them, and you have to defend yourself if shot at. If a chopper base is preventing your team from gaining any points, it is a squad's duty to head on over to where the chopper repairs to set up an ambush. If I see twenty enemies sitting around a jet or helicopter spawn point, waiting to take those vehicles to butcher my allies, I'm going to bomb the crap out of them.

I'll take the kick/bans for that cause.
PFC_Kurtz_John
+0|6749|VA

=GK=TATTOOED wrote:

If I am not mistaken this is also called stat padding......not fair play.......racking up points by sitting in someones spawn base doesn't make it fair play!!!!!
....... Fair play ...... ok how old are you ? its a game get over it. Like he said spawn some where else. Or better yet DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. The people i see b**** the most are the ones who run for the plane and keep getting killed. They wont do anything to stop you. All they want is the plane. So they B**** so they can go fly the little plane. I have been base raped so many times, but you know what ? Its a game i get over it and do something about it. If you are to dumb to know how to turn base rape into your favor you dont need to be playing a FPS Strat.
duffry
Moderator Emeritus
+148|6810|Cheshire, UK

unnamednewbie13 wrote:

I'll take the kick/bans for that cause.
Good man!

Better yet, come play with us where we seek people with your view on this topic.
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6644|Canada Eh?
This topic is why I got to the MoonGamers sever, always full, always crazy, Karkand 24/7 (my 3rd fav map after Wake & Warlord) and best of all: on the loading screen it says "Base Raping Is Permitted" and how! most of the fight takes place at the hotel, with APCs spawn killing the same hallway and nades flying left and right, its crazy...its great...and FireStorm happens to be an admin in there
ThundergodTyLor
You am dee best!
+34|6667|RCM Headquarters

Vampira_NB wrote:

...and FireStorm happens to be an admin in there
So?
Alert Medic
+0|6673
Someone please lock this thread!
Templar895
+0|6629
Camping is lame, the whole idea of the game is supposed to be fun, team against team combat, not letting some n00bs camp with a tank platoon and waste every human being who spawns, its very un-manly.

Capture the friggin base or move along.

Aint BF2 about strategy and teamwork?
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6818|"Frisco"

After 16 pages of posts, I think every possible conclusion about "base raping" has been made. Twice.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard