dan500
+57|6818
LOL, was playing in a sever with this f*ck today, what a planewhore, some one got in his Mig "Thats my MIG" * Sgt_MaxPower Has intened a kick vote blah blah* On the guy who got in the Mig, then he switched to the winning side and just based raped like hell in his plane, i tell you, the top players are a bunch of tards.

/rant over
unforgiven5150
+0|6750|Phoenix, AZ
These players have too much free time on their hands. They obviously have no life. Hell, even if I didn't work, I still have my wife, friends and other hobbies. They let the game control their lives and if something doesn't go their way, they flip out.
fateit
+0|6790|Tacoma, Wa
Hrm Was it on a Gamecenter server? I KNOW I've run into him same crap, tho it was with the bomber
on Operation Cleansweep and he sniped me out of it!
dan500
+57|6818
Na, it was on a UK sever, errrr Multiplay sever (http://www.game-monitor.com/GameServer/ … .44:17167/)
superfly_cox
soup fly mod
+717|6752

Sgt_MaxPower has averaged 8.9 hours per day playing since he enrolled in BF2.  Think about that for a second!!!
summoner
+0|6732
yeah, thats scary.
I bet they can't have pets due to his instability.
AndrewPoison
T5 gemustert
+2|6795|Germany
well... its no secret that most of the top-20 or so are statpadders, teamkillers, and medics-just-because-you-get-points.
Crypto_420
+25|6814|Portland
1st off,  if you look at his states you will see him, and fire(something another top player)   they have over 50,000 kills each, and only a few death(below 20,000)  and almost all  are in airplanes.   They both have the air medal and combat medal x 2.     They are very skilled pilots thats for damn sure!!!!

I wish I was 1/2 as good at flying jets like they are,  that way I could earn the air service ribbon.
If I could play 8 hours a day I would be a badass to at flying!!!

O well,  guess working 50 hours a week + sleeping + eating + drinking, + more drinking takes its toll.

Crypto_420

https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig5.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/sig3.png
https://bf2s.com/player/37246377/awards.jpg
McCullough
+7|6809
I played with this smacktard a couple of times and he's a real ass. Always in a plane or a helo baseraping the shit out of everyone.
{DsM}SongofWar[BoC]
+19|6811|Toronto, Canada
He came into our clan server once, back when I was in the clan.

Asked to command in the middle of the round, I said next round, (I was on the other team)so he plane whored everyone. I actually managed to shoot him down twice, which amazed me, since I HATE the plane.

You don't get 150000 points without base raping. I might one day but I am less than halfway there.
B.Schuss
I'm back, baby... ( sort of )
+664|6812|Cologne, Germany

I wonder what they get from it. After all, it's not like you get a bonus from EA if you're the first to 250,000 points...those guys need to rethink their priorities...
CMDR_Dave
Redneck
+66|6812|Missoula, MT
Additionally, are they worth the time to discuss here?  Starting a thread about them would only serve to build their "probably already huge" egos further.  I'd rather see funny screen shots and hear goofy stories any day! 
Coolbeano
Level 13.5 BF2S Ninja Penguin Sensei
+378|6734

B.Schuss wrote:

I wonder what they get from it. After all, it's not like you get a bonus from EA if you're the first to 250,000 points...those guys need to rethink their priorities...
hell, you never know... maybe EA will give a free copy of the expansion or something
cohen1976
+14|6738
u dont have to be skilled to get a 20-5 plane ratio, im an ok pilot and i get that...now just play hours on hours and very much like 800 hour and u have 60000-15000 ratio
Guruz
Sir
+20|6809|government yard in trenchtown.

Coolbeano wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

hell, you never know... maybe EA will give a free copy of the expansion or something
Yay, costs 25 euros.

I wouldn't spend over 1000 hours in 3 months just playing the game for 25 euros.

But I love his People's Medallion. CHINA! CHINA!
MatRx9
Carpe Noctem
+1|6764

Coolbeano wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I believe, by definition, EA does not believe in the word "free".
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6753|The Hague, Holland

MatRx9 wrote:

Coolbeano wrote:

B.Schuss wrote:

I believe, by definition, EA does not believe in the word "free".
Indeed, my geuss is that  they almost  released Wake Island with a price. But then some young employee said it whas mad and the high chiefes finally gave in..... My point of vieuw.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard