Announcement

Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/nf43FxS
allfive6
Member
+18|5629|Victoria BC or Karkand
So we all know what it is like to be getting your ass kick because you team is full of useless snipers. What if EA made it so you have to spawn has something other then a sniper if your team is loosen. They can go back to sniper if your team starts to win.

personal EA should just remove the kit from the game does more damage to your team than good usually
AirForceOne1
What smells like tuna??
+115|5472|inside your nose.
omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
rustynutz
I am British!
+124|5608|England and damn proud

AirForceOne1 wrote:

omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
What he said.
tvmissleman
The Cereal Killer
+201|5584| United States of America

AirForceOne1 wrote:

omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
if any one disagrees with me what r u gonna do -1 Me?
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,268|5641
it would be awsome if theres only so many ppl allowed to play that particular kit
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
dontfeedthenerd
Member
+38|5472

allfive6 wrote:

So we all know what it is like to be getting your ass kick because you team is full of useless snipers. What if EA made it so you have to spawn has something other then a sniper if your team is loosen. They can go back to sniper if your team starts to win.

personal EA should just remove the kit from the game does more damage to your team than good usually
Right so the dude picking off enemy's trying to cap your last flag is utterly useless right? Because the dude taking out all the enemy snipers b4 they can snipe your sorry engineer ass is completely wasting his time. He should just let them kill you, after all you're going to die soon anyways eh?

Pull your head out of your ass dude, no kit is useless. It's the players that use the kit that determine its effectiveness.
allfive6
Member
+18|5629|Victoria BC or Karkand

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

So we all know what it is like to be getting your ass kick because you team is full of useless snipers. What if EA made it so you have to spawn has something other then a sniper if your team is loosen. They can go back to sniper if your team starts to win.

personal EA should just remove the kit from the game does more damage to your team than good usually
Right so the dude picking off enemy's trying to cap your last flag is utterly useless right? Because the dude taking out all the enemy snipers b4 they can snipe your sorry engineer ass is completely wasting his time. He should just let them kill you, after all you're going to die soon anyways eh?

Pull your head out of your ass dude, no kit is useless. It's the players that use the kit that determine its effectiveness.
would not be down to the last flag if that sniper and all his useless sniper buddies where playing a good kit in the first place and what do you do when there in a tank or apc good luck sniping them out time to get your head out of your ass

Last edited by allfive6 (2006-07-08 20:11:48)

LT.Victim
Member
+1,175|5488|British Columbia, Canada

AirForceOne1 wrote:

omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
ZCor3x
Member
+46|5495|Pennsylvania
Well, useless snipers who don't know what the hell there doing shouldn't be allowed period..
dontfeedthenerd
Member
+38|5472

allfive6 wrote:

dontfeedthenerd wrote:

allfive6 wrote:

So we all know what it is like to be getting your ass kick because you team is full of useless snipers. What if EA made it so you have to spawn has something other then a sniper if your team is loosen. They can go back to sniper if your team starts to win.

personal EA should just remove the kit from the game does more damage to your team than good usually
Right so the dude picking off enemy's trying to cap your last flag is utterly useless right? Because the dude taking out all the enemy snipers b4 they can snipe your sorry engineer ass is completely wasting his time. He should just let them kill you, after all you're going to die soon anyways eh?

Pull your head out of your ass dude, no kit is useless. It's the players that use the kit that determine its effectiveness.
would not be down to the last flag if that sniper and all his useless sniper buddies where playing a good kit in the first place and what do you do when there in a tank or apc good luck sniping them out time to get your head out of your ass
What do you do when it's a helo and you're a useless engineer? What happens if it's a tank and you're a useless support. By your logic, if we can even call it that, the only useful kits are AT, Engineer and SF.

Last edited by dontfeedthenerd (2006-07-08 20:27:05)

Cursed You
Member
+64|5513|Idaho

allfive6 wrote:

So we all know what it is like to be getting your ass kick because you team is full of useless snipers. What if EA made it so you have to spawn has something other then a sniper if your team is loosen. They can go back to sniper if your team starts to win.

personal EA should just remove the kit from the game does more damage to your team than good usually
lol.

And what do you suggest for the people who are snipers and THEN they start "lossing", give them a suicide so they can spawn as something "useful"?  That'd be great especially if there are no flags left.
Slam
Member
+74|5560
i dont think any kit is useless. its the person who's using it...
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|5569|Cumberland, MD, USA
Have you ever been on MEC and been pushed back to the Gatehouse? Sniping is the only way to go except with a few Medics around.
Cursed You
Member
+64|5513|Idaho

InviSniper wrote:

Have you ever been on MEC and been pushed back to the Gatehouse? Sniping is the only way to go except with a few Medics around.
Usually when that happens, I load up a squad and we kamikaze to the middle island and then we kamikaze to train accident, provided the previous kamikaze didnt completely kill us.  Mostly because I need medic time and I like to shoot things by being a complete Leroy Jenkins.
Jhelom
The Giant hot dog that haunts your dreams.
+3|5554
Actually, if you had all snipers and only one flag with 64 people...so 32 on your team...say 28 snipers.... 4 supports to reload them....have all the snipers lay claymores everywhere...that'd be funny as hell... the other time probably wouldn't get anywhere sometimes there are to many snipers...but than again...take karkand for instance...when you are pushed back and fighting in between the train accident and gatehouse....i can't even pretend to know how many times I've been able to swim across the river because my snipers have shot the people and cleared my way... or how many people trying to cross the river to take out flag the snipers have killed........or laid claymores for that stop them from taking a flag...i bet flag captures would go up a somewhat significant amount if you took away the sniper or even just they're claymores.

Last edited by Jhelom (2006-07-08 20:31:26)

slidero
points
+31|5701

Slam wrote:

i dont think any kit is useless. its the person who's using it...
Being a sniper makes a bad player even more useless, to the point where it really hurts your team if there's a lot of them.  The same isn't really true for other classes.

Sure, you could be a "bad" assault player by being terrible at infantry combat and dying whenever you see an enemy, but at least you cap flags.
Dirtracer90
Member
+8|5611
here come the pics.....
Jhelom
The Giant hot dog that haunts your dreams.
+3|5554
i feel this topic is quite useless and thus should be de-railed into some useless crap so it goes away.  Where are the people that usually do that stuff?
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|5552|Los Angeles, California, US.

AirForceOne1 wrote:

omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
Exactly!!

I'm Begging to the Mods to close this!!

Last edited by DaReJa (2006-07-08 20:33:25)

Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
VeNg3nCe^
¦Tactics Øver Principles¦
+314|5631|Antarctica
Sniper should be a reward kit, meaning you have to get something special IAR to use the kit.  Maybe 5-7 kill streak as infantry or 15 points as infantry or something.
Rizen_Ji
Member
+41|5661|200m out and smiling at you.

rustynutz wrote:

AirForceOne1 wrote:

omg here we go again.. snipers aren't useless... just leave it at that....
What he said.
Jhelom
The Giant hot dog that haunts your dreams.
+3|5554
i feel this topic is quite useless and thus should be de-railed into some useless crap so it goes away.  Where are the people that usually do that stuff?
Tushers
Noctwisaskfirtush
+224|5610|Some where huntin in Wisconsin
OMFG cheese...this start teh thread derailment...spawnofthemist/rapheal lets see teh derailed pic


So what kinda of cheese do you like/hate?

I like marble and i hate aged cheez my dad said u need to eat it with wine or beer i think it just ruined da beer
Jhelom
The Giant hot dog that haunts your dreams.
+3|5554
i work at a pizza place an i like the cheese we use....mozz, Prov, chedder....and the ricotta we use in the other crap is good..........but never try it by it'self.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|5714|Singapore

*tapdances around the thread*

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2021 Jeff Minard