Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6644|England
Well I'm glad I can express my opinion with a load of 10 year olds whining at me through karma, not leaving their names cuz they are pussies
oug
Calmer than you are.
+380|6521|Πάϊ
cool! now people are just gonna have to answer back to get their anger going!
ƒ³
LoMaX
+24|6536|Sweden is banned from hell ;)
+1 for removing neg karma in system / LoMaX

Lovely!!!
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6653|The Netherlands
gratz bears
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Hi guys.
I have just registered on these forums and they are just awsome. But can somebody tell me what Karma is??????
Thank you
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6629|UK
hmmm, i think the negative karma encouraged people to be careful with what they wrote, however it did cause problems!
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6528|Singapore
i went for like 21+ to 72 =/
Hellfire(Fish)
Your Favorite Whiny Liberal
+8|6507|Alabama, United States
Wait a second... if there is no negative karma, and karmas got reset, why am I still -1?
jimmanycricket
EBC Member
+56|6657|Cambridge, England
your not
Adams_BJ
Russian warship, go fuck yourself
+2,053|6624|Little Bentcock
I was on 101, not 109, see, I'm not very unpopular.
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6790|Singapore

Unlikeme. Everyone hated me
_-_911_-_180891
+540|6504|Shanghai, ethnicity=German
Oh... O.K... So I shlould watch out what I'm sayinging in this awsome forum..... :LOL:
he_who_says_zonk
+17|6722

Sgt_Sieg wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

*is really emo*

*turns on punkrock to headbang to, puts on dark eyeliner, shuts himself in his room, turns off the lights and cuts himself*
Punk rock isn't emo, EMO rock is emo
emo is like if punk rock got dumped by its girlfriend and just can't freakin get over it.
DTAC
+9|6742
And here I was thinking emo was this....

https://www.emophilips.com/epk/images/emo_philips_quotes_thumb.jpg
Boots
+17|6541|PA
I like it, no more -'s for saying somethign that someone doesnt like... "I like cheesburgers" could even grant you negative karma easily.
jonnykill
The Microwave Man
+235|6681
Personally I think this was a case of fixing something that wasn't broken in the first place . + and - Karma system was fine . Making the - Karma anonymous was a mistake . Why did you auto matically assume people , I mean kids , were going to use it responsibly in the first place ? Just roll it back to the way it was and be done with it . Your getting to be like DICE . Patch , fix , patch ,fuck it up ,  fix , patch , fix . Waste of time IMHO .
SteikeTa
+153|6749|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega
Come on now people. Its only 7 pages of you writing the same thing... come on.. can make it longer.
spacebandit72
Dead Meat
+121|6732|Michigan
In my opinion... If some people would not have abused the negative karma by -1ing for stupid reasons or no reasons the karma system the way it was was fine.
I think it was a great experiment showing us a couple things.
1. 12 year olds should never be empowered for anything ever. (sarcasm)
2. Be nice to the point of almost kissing ass to not get negative karma.
3. Some of us in this community are just plain rude and have no respect for others.

It's not that hard to be nice. I have +1'd people for having a different opinion than me... because I found the discussion interesting.
It all comes down to what chuy said about maturity.

Good call IMO chuy +1 to you.
delta4bravo*nl*
Dutch Delight
+68|6754

spacebandit72 wrote:

In my opinion... If some people would not have abused the negative karma by -1ing for stupid reasons or no reasons the karma system the way it was was fine.
I think it was a great experiment showing us a couple things.
1. 12 year olds should never be empowered for anything ever. (sarcasm)
2. Be nice to the point of almost kissing ass to not get negative karma.
3. Some of us in this community are just plain rude and have no respect for others.

It's not that hard to be nice. I have +1'd people for having a different opinion than me... because I found the discussion interesting.
It all comes down to what chuy said about maturity.

Good call IMO chuy +1 to you.
very well said...
nothing to add.
Miller
IT'S MILLER TIME!
+271|6757|United States of America
Damn it chuy, just when i was going to give you negative you take it off......
[TP~Bravo]Wiggy
Failure By Design
+39|6547|Cardiff, Wales, Uk.
Nice, thanks chuy

Just a thought though.. now that negative was the problem. Why not take the anonymous of the karmas.. so it automatically puts your name on it :p
khmer
+86|6679|Central California
Wow no more negatives. Dang I haven't played this game for some time. Can't wait till the new patch (1.4) becomes official. Then I might come back. Hopefully it fixes the crash to desktop problem.
Defiance
+438|6672

khmer wrote:

Wow no more negatives. Dang I haven't played this game for some time. Can't wait till the new patch (1.4) becomes official. Then I might come back. Hopefully it fixes the crash to desktop problem.
Supposedly it has.
KeeblerEOD
+1|6695
yeah i went from 1 to .... uhh... 1. Guess noone hates me, or i just havent ticked anyone off yet.
Nikola Bathory
Karkand T-90 0wnage
+163|6788|Bulgaria
That's great, chuy!!!!!!
No more -1! It's much better like that!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard