Yes, I totally agree24%24% - 40
Yes, I agree with most of it46%46% - 75
Yes, I agree with some things21%21% - 35
No, I don't agree with anything7%7% - 12
Total: 162
-MIKI3.
+70|6642|The Netherlands
‘INFANTRY ONLY’ MODE

•    No Armor, APCs, Attack Choppers, Jets.
•    With Cars, but removed guns.
•    With Transport Helo's, but removed guns.
•    With Scout Helo’s, but removed guns.
•    With RIBs, but removed guns.

GAMEPLAY TWEAKS

•    Make it possible to shoot when you are going prone but keep the delay to go from. prone -> crouch/stand. Same for            going from prone to crouch.
•    Make claymore destroyable by hand-grenades/explosives.
•    Spec.Ops and Snipers should be able to pick up their own C4/Claymore.
•    Balance the planes
•    Increase explosion damage of Anti-Tank weapons by 50%, but reduce numbers of missiles.
•    Make Black-Hawk guns better; give them a bit splash damage.
•    For stationary AA, shorten the amount of time it takes to re-lock a plane after flares
•    If you run a team mate over in a plane, the first 15 secondes it should not count as a team kill.
•    Remove the ability to shoot throught a friendly cockpit with an M95.

BUGS

•    The missing server info on the map briefing screen still not fixed.
•    Server crashes and CTD’s are still there.
•    Improve hit detection!
•    Rockets still go trough vehicles.
•    Legs stick through walls.
•    Battle recorder, If you pause the server during filming, the recorded demo will crash and wont continue
•    Red/blue nametag bug still not fixed.
•    Fix bug where you constantly here yourself being healed / resupplied
•    When you hop into a car and quickly change suit you get knocked out of the car.
•    Sometimes when you join a server its starts a kick vote.
•    When you quickly switch to the C4 donator the donator disappears and you throw another C4.
•    When in an Attack Helicopter your TV-Guided missile goes right trough the enemy’s chopper.
•    You're flying in a jet it shows empty IGLA/Stingers as if people were using them.
•    You can drive your boat underneath the Essex and statpad
•    Sometimes you’ll move horribly slow when you parachute unto the water.
•    When updating the favourites list, almost the whole list disappears. But it comes back when restarting the game
•    Medics keep screaming "Clear, Clear, Clear...." when they should just scream "Clear." You can also sometimes hear            the sound from the defibrillators many times after each other.
•    Bug were your rank shows up as private, and you can’t use unlocks.
•    Another form of the private bug were the rank is correct but no unlocks.   
•    Reloading a sniper rifle often misses the animation...and sometimes you have to reload the weapon 2 times when it’s          empty (Maybe because of lag).
•    Sometimes you are unable to use sprint, you have to press the button several times for it to work (Doesn’t happen to         often)

OTHER

•    The "Play Now" button is USELESS. Get rid of it.
•    The number of total squads is to many, there are people who just wants to be alone as a squad-eader with no                    members in it at all.
•    When you are a squad-leader and are asking people to join you’re squad, you should two groups one with people                already in a squad and one with people that are not in an squad so they don’t have to jumper off a squad to join                your squad.
•    There should be more filters in the server browser. (ff for mines/claymore etc).
•    There should be more info on the loading-screen (ff for mines/claymore etc).

I will edit when I think of more..

PS. thnx to everybody who inspired me with their good idea's

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-14 22:39:43)

MDW
+43|6675|Dortmund, Germany
If anything is done to the jets, then it means that the J-10 needs to be WEAKER, becasue if you power up all the other planes, the MiG which is the second-best plane I believe will be the new Uber-Jet. Just power down the J-10...

I disagree on the idea of preventing supply crates from repairing CO-assets. Most of the times I command and order the ONLY engineer of my team to repair my toys, he doesn't. Leave the crates alone, otherwise a CO would need to suicide and respawn as Engineer to fix it himself which can't be right.

I agree on the vehicle-things for the infantry-mode though this won't happen cuz DICE will be to lazy to remodel the vehicles not to have guns. I also agree with the Runway-blocker Teamkill thing and the Minigun PowerUp for the Blackhawks. Now they are USELESS. Totally USELESS. A B-Hawk can do nothing but transport stuffs and kamikaze now since the guns only have a psychological meaning which can't be right. Make the guns kill again and improve the .50s of the other Helos if you want a little more balance.

Last edited by MDW (2006-07-08 10:15:23)

S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6517|Montucky
perhaps limit the amount of artillery in IAR.

As Far as Aircraft go, i think they should land, come to a complete stop on the runway/heli-pad/aircraft carrier to re-arm, this fly-over business is bullshit, not to mention it would slow down the aircraft-whore business, and yes make the mini-guns on the B-hawk back to the way it used to be..
Poet
Meatbag.
+65|6565|Where I don't know where I am.
I think that they should power up the Blackhawk gun a bit against Infantry, but  keep it the same against armour (i.e. pretty weak).  Then for balance, make the MEC/PLA choppers' .50cal guns the same for infantry, but boost them for anti-vehicle (i.e. Vod kills with about 9 or 10 rounds).

Not a prefect balance, but means the strategies are different.  If the choppers meet in the sky, the BH can spray the infantry inside pretty quick, but also, the MEC can down the BH without having to splash the crew first.

My two pence.
MorbidFetus
+76|6549|Ohio

-MIKI3. wrote:

1.    Reduce J10 missiles from 6 to 4.
2.    Make the missiles of the J10 weaker so you need 3 missiles to take out a F-35B
Why, it's not a bomber. All fighters have 6 missiles. They should leave the J10 the way it is and either decrease the turning radius of the F-35 or make it stealthier (since it is a stealth) to decrease missile aquisation.

Poet wrote:

I think that they should power up the Blackhawk gun a bit against Infantry
word.

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

As Far as Aircraft go, i think they should land, come to a complete stop on the runway/heli-pad/aircraft carrier to re-arm, this fly-over business is bullshit, not to mention it would slow down the aircraft-whore business, and yes make the mini-guns on the B-hawk back to the way it used to be..
Double word.

Last edited by MorbidFetus (2006-07-08 10:56:19)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6691|Sweden
I have a list myself but I have a hangover and dont have the nergy to write it all down. About making Anti Tanks rockets stronger is a very good idea, it takes to muck rockets to destroy a tank, I have thpugt about that a long time.

EDIT: Everythinghere must be said in EA Forums also http://forum.eagames.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=25916

Last edited by JON.ANTONSSON (2006-07-08 11:06:59)

nieker
THE FLYING DUTCH PENGUIN, THE NINTENDO PENGUIN
+191|6625|The Netherlands
srry for deing a nuub but wat is CTD =p
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6530
I agree with everything but

-MIKI3. wrote:

•    Supply crates should not repair commander assets.
Good ideas by the way... +1

Last edited by Battlefield2Player (2006-11-22 11:52:24)

JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6691|Sweden

niekjejeje wrote:

srry for deing a nuub but wat is CTD =p
Crash TO Desktop. And I have had it one time and some connection losses in 1.4.
-MIKI3.
+70|6642|The Netherlands
ok I removed this
•    Supply crates should not repair commander assets.

edit:

if you dont agree with me, you can just say it no need to give me neg karma :S

Today 20:17:17 -1 My wish list for 1.4 beta 2 f u

Last edited by -MIKI3. (2006-07-08 11:22:06)

Maxwelbr
+21|6513
i completely agree with all the stuff in the infantry only mode.  thats a sweet idea.  go work for ea! lolz.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6529|Boston, MA
I agree with you completely on everything, even that one you deleted about supply kits not being allowed to repair commander assets. I can't really say anything about the jet parts though since I don't like the planes.
Masta_Daco
+39|6735|Amsterdam,The Netherlands
i agree on most of the things but i do think the old dogfighting has to come back using mostly using the MG's and not only rockets. thats how i used to dogfight it takes more skills and it gives you a better feeling when you kill some1 with you MG's.
RedneckSloth
+12|6592|MI

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Wonderful idea
ssulli
+17|6698|Raleigh, North Carolina
I agree with all of it except the J10.  The missile tracking now for the J10 is just fire and forget.  I say make the tracking of the missiles worse for the J10 and that should make dogfighting more balanced.  They should also find a way to get the F35s in the air as quickly as the J10s (for Wake).
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51
Only disagree about the J-10 missles, its a fighter so it needs its 6 missles, and if you make it 3 shots kill on a F35B then it the J-10 is pretty useless, 6 is fine, but I can be tuned down some.

And the fact on 50% his damage on tanks, nope, its fine like this, you get 50% on the back and sides, it would be cool to receive 1 point for each hit on a tank/apc/chopper/buggy's
RDMC
Enemy Wheelbarrow Spotted..!!
+736|6563|Area 51

RedneckSloth wrote:

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Wonderful idea
Yeah, I can see allready whats happening next, first you land, then some dick in the Essex gun shoots you, he gets to the spawn area, you as well, you get the plane he snipes you out

Or you land, you run over 20 of your teammates, you get kicked for negative score

Or you land, and get sniped out, that guy gets sniped out, he gets blown up

Or you land get sniped out and the other guy flies away with your jet.

Or you land, and you get shot down, get to the plane spawn, where 20 other teammates are waiting, and then the J-10 comes along again,

XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
Etc.

Nope, realism is cool, but it shouldn't be to realistic.

Last edited by RDMC(2) (2006-07-08 14:18:11)

Volatile
+252|6703|Sextupling in Empire

My wish list?

PRE-1.3, YA KNOW, WHEN THE SERVERS DIDNT CRASH EVERY 30 MINUTES!
Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6641|England

MDW wrote:

If anything is done to the jets, then it means that the J-10 needs to be WEAKER, becasue if you power up all the other planes, the MiG which is the second-best plane I believe will be the new Uber-Jet. Just power down the J-10...

I disagree on the idea of preventing supply crates from repairing CO-assets. Most of the times I command and order the ONLY engineer of my team to repair my toys, he doesn't. Leave the crates alone, otherwise a CO would need to suicide and respawn as Engineer to fix it himself which can't be right.

I agree on the vehicle-things for the infantry-mode though this won't happen cuz DICE will be to lazy to remodel the vehicles not to have guns. I also agree with the Runway-blocker Teamkill thing and the Minigun PowerUp for the Blackhawks. Now they are USELESS. Totally USELESS. A B-Hawk can do nothing but transport stuffs and kamikaze now since the guns only have a psychological meaning which can't be right. Make the guns kill again and improve the .50s of the other Helos if you want a little more balance.
Either way the USMC is still the craphouse of the skies, apart from the hawk and bird. Pwning Skycows since the 80's
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6759

RDMC(2) wrote:

RedneckSloth wrote:

[1FR]S3v3N wrote:

Wonderful idea
Yeah, I can see allready whats happening next, first you land, then some dick in the Essex gun shoots you, he gets to the spawn area, you as well, you get the plane he snipes you out

Or you land, you run over 20 of your teammates, you get kicked for negative score

Or you land, and get sniped out, that guy gets sniped out, he gets blown up

Or you land get sniped out and the other guy flies away with your jet.

Or you land, and you get shot down, get to the plane spawn, where 20 other teammates are waiting, and then the J-10 comes along again,

XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
XXX J-10 XXX
Etc.

Nope, realism is cool, but it shouldn't be to realistic.
Ok... so how about, adding to the stop and land idea:

- Jets have friendly fire off. Thus, you cant damage them on M95 the pilot if he's on your team. Jets also can't teamkill by contact (although they can with guns/bombs).
- 1 automatic AA turret at every runway. Enough to discourage you from making repeated bombing runs.
Big McLargehuge
Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody
+259|6601|Philadelphia, PA
I like your Infantry only list. But when infantry only is on the think there should be at least transports.
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6691|Sweden
This is what I have written in the EA Forums:

1: This game still keep Crashing To Dekstop all the time.

2: And there are still lots of server crashes and disconnections. ""There is a problem with youre connectin"":
https://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3375/screen2283aj.jpg

3: The stupid "Private Bug" has come back, I never saw it in 1.3 but now it happens again.
https://img148.imageshack.us/img148/8965/screen1613by.jpg

4: This private bug also appeard in a another form; My rank is correct but I cant choose any unlocks. Unlocks was allowed in this server as you can see in the upper left cornmer; G3:
https://img150.imageshack.us/img150/1421/screen2233nn.jpg

And another picture of my rank in the same server.
https://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4954/screen2248zx.jpg

5: Reloading a sniper rifle sometimes misses the animation...
and sometimes you have to reload the weapon 2 times when its empty (Maybe because of lag).

6: When commander is spotting an enemy to soon after he has scanned the map the enemy doesnt show up on the minimap/map. Here is a bad example of this when there was just one enemy left before we won, you can see the commander screaming "Fientligt Pansar" = "Enemy Armor". But no Red tank appears in the map:
https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/6497/screen2211on.jpg

7: Rockets still goes trough cars, and from HJ8/TOW.

8: Sometimes you are unable to use sprint, you have to press the button several times for it to work (Dosnt happen to often)

9: In Singleplayer the Engineers is always youre most dangerous enemies.

10: You cant kill someone with knifes in one hit. ALWAYS you can just see the puff of dust 2/3 times before killing the bastard.

11: Sometimes you cant hear the Artillery firing before the bombs suddenly falls down.

12: Sometimes you cant hear the sound from Tanks shooting the rockets.

13: Wake Island cant be played in Singleplayer.

14: When you are dead, and dont want to spawn for a while and are pressing "C" (Default camera view) to see other players, the stupid spawnscreen keeps comming up all the time. If you want to spawn you can just press "Enter" youreself. Just let it come up one time when you die (If you have not chosen youre spawpoitn already) then never again if you not press "Enter" youreself.

15: When updating the favorites list, almost the whole list dsappears. But it comes back when restarting the game.

16: The "Play Now" button is USELESS. Get rid of it.

17: We need more info in the "Slow" serverbrowser. (Inf only... etc etc..

18: Medics keeps screaming "Clear, Clear, Clear...." when they should just scream "Clear." You can also sometimes hear the sound from the defibrilators many times after eachtohter.

19: When you are a squadleader and are asking peaople to join youre squad, you should only see people, in this list, that are not in a squad so they dont have to jumpr off a squad to join youre squad.

20: The number of total squads is to many, there are people who just wants to be alone as a squadleader with no member in it at all; Pointless.

21: The Performance has been improved in this patch but it is still worse FPS in this version than the Demo/1.0.

22: Getting the car on that house next to the hotel in Karkand is till possible, but I didnt manage to get in the building =Good.
https://img439.imageshack.us/img439/1267/screen1665lk.jpg
https://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8561/screen1637kv.jpg

23: Sometimes things like this happens, look in the middle; the map is cut off in a strange gray zone... Nothing important.
https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/2943/screen2028rm.jpg

24: Look at the minimap; the commander dropped to vehicles fast after eachother.
https://img85.imageshack.us/img85/5374/screen2134hi.jpg

25: Often things like this happens, look at my dead corpse:
https://img213.imageshack.us/img213/6651/screen2270dz.jpg

26: THE VERION NUMBER IN THE UPPER RIGHT CORNER STILL SAYS 1.12... IN THE MENUS, LEARN HOW TO UPDATE THAT TO 1.4.....
https://img223.imageshack.us/img223/3162/menu5wb.jpg
Shopvac
If it doesn't say shop-vac keep shopping!
+25|6538|Grand Rapids, MI
That's a great and comprehensive list Jon. Well done . . . I like the visual aids you've used! :-)
-MIKI3.
+70|6642|The Netherlands
nice list Jon do you mind if I add some of those things to my list ?
SoC./Omega
+122|6539|Omaha, Nebraska!
Ok i agree with the J10 thing, J10s are way too powerful and i think that the F-35 is the one that should have an advantage. one other thing i noticed is that no matter how many missles i launch at a MEC or Chineese plane, they never hit, none of the 6 hit most of the time. I dont like that my legs stick out of the walls then someone can shoot my foot and i die, its gay.  YES make clays blow up if they are hit with a nade or something, fix the red name bug and the private bug cause i get kicked for tking someone with a red name.
anything else?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard