Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6724
I'm not the only one wondering who is the Sergeant Major of the Corps.
(When the game was first launched, this was promised as the most prestigious rank, which would be rotated monthly to whoever had the highest score.)

Since I found out who it is finally, I thought I'd create a whole topic, to make it easy for others to find when searching.  The Sergeant Major of the Corps is Sgt.KERORO[Keron], a plane whore who has not played since February 2006 with 177,000 pts.  I assume he's held the rank since Feb, and will now in perpetuity, since 60,000 pts now makes you a 2nd Lt.
-[Silver.Inc*
BF2s AU Server Admin
+315|6551|Melbourne, Australia.
Amazing jet stats.
|-LoNgHiLL-|
Member Member
+7|6532|Classified
Hilerious...
SpectreGunship
+5|6539
wow look at the jet stats, 46 ratio, over 50k kills wow. thanks for finding him i was wondering who the SMOTC was.
TheDarkRaven
ATG's First Disciple
+263|6595|Birmingham, UK
Jet and ground defense stats are insane. The latter I suspect is commanding on the GD and artillery...
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6597|Los Angeles, California, US.
Wow, Look at his Victims List, Its Long.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
ToXiC888
Cal players > BF2s
+40|6555|Columbus,Ohio-THE Ohio State U
Thats gay EA should remove SMOTC from him.  He hasnt played since feb. and hasnt updated since then.  If he updated now, hed become a colonol going on brigadier general.
Ryker
+13|6475
Yeh I'd like him reset. Send a ticket to EA asking to take SMotC away from him. Look at his victims list, insane!

Last edited by Ryker (2006-07-08 02:51:21)

stonehand
I need a medic here! Please?!?
+12|6652|Southern Indiana
Well if he does jump back in his plane whoring will not be nearly as bad.

Last edited by stonehand (2006-07-08 02:50:57)

=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England
Something not right here. Look at his ranks and more, all set to 0 http://bf2s.com/player/43604398/rankings/
Orgtheone
+30|6633|The Dark Side Of The Moon
that is one jet whore right there, or was i guess lol
=Karma-Kills=
"Don't post while intoxicated."
+356|6555|England
and as hes stuck on that rank he cant get all the unlocks!
Orgtheone
+30|6633|The Dark Side Of The Moon

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

Something not right here. Look at his ranks and more, all set to 0 http://bf2s.com/player/43604398/rankings/
looks like he has been reset
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6497|Singapore
japanese people....sigh..
Jussimies
Finnish commander whore
+76|6555|Finland
Before him SMOTC was Petke(from Finland like me), but then he finally logged in and uprated his rank. That has obviously not happened to Keroro and his jet stats are amazing.
rootbeer73
+24|6556|in a small dark place
i dont think his stats r sus
Mike<Eagle23>
BF2sEU old school admin - I don't care who you are
+359|6699|Germany

=Karma-Kills= wrote:

In Chuy's rankings there are only players who were active in the last month.
The_Guardsman
Tally Ho!!
+81|6716|I'm not sure.... Buts its dark
Dear christ thats one hell of a victim list!
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6732

Rick_O_Shea678 wrote:

I'm not the only one wondering who is the Sergeant Major of the Corps.
Sadly, you are correct.
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6549|Florida
A constant pilot and medic......no wonder hes done well up til February.  Too bad EA wont reset his stats to release the rank to someone else.

Edit: - Typed wrong month.

Last edited by {BMF}*Frank_The_Tank (2006-07-08 05:50:39)

Sgt.Davi
Touches Himself At Night.
+300|6614|England
Did we need a new topic on this? A quick reference to the search would reveal all answers
And; Since I found out who it is finally, I thought I'd create a whole topic, to make it easy for others to find when searching.

Search harder. i seaarched the words sergeant major of the corps and found a topic with all the answers in.....
Rick_O_Shea678
Angry Engy
+95|6724

Sgt.Davi wrote:

Search harder. i seaarched the words sergeant major of the corps and found a topic with all the answers in.....
Was it this one?  LOL Thank you for posting in my topic.  If you really think this is a waste of everyone's time, why not just spam negative anonymous karma on me?  Oh, that's right...nerfed!

I agree with the suggestions that EA should pull this guy's "title" and open it back up.  It is a pretty cool achievement to slog away for 30,000 pts from First Sgt to Sgt Major.  I'd like to see Sgt Major of the Corps become an active rank again.  Originally it was supposed to change every month, and we could still do that.  I'd say they monitor every player who is a Sgt Major, or becomes a Sgt Major during the month, and find who scores the most points in that calendar month.

You could get a situation where the highest scorer is actually a 2nd Lt by the next month, but they won't mind being "busted back down" to Sgt Major if it means holding the prestigious title.  And they won't be able to keep it forever, because anyone with more than 60,000 pts at beginning of a month will be ineligible.
ReDmAn_ThE_uNiQuE
oh hai :D
+156|6622|The Netherlands
Dude nice found i was searching for it like .. like ... like ... yeah
ShadowFoX
I Hate Claymores
+109|6502
Dont you guys know. Japanese people dont have souls. (joke)

It seems to be one of those things that EA was going to do and then kind of did it and then said ah screw it or forgot about it hoping the community wont catch on like fast ropping of helicopters which was suppose to be in the game.
Cursed You
+64|6558|Idaho
I would have figured that there would be some sort of inactive account = no ranking update.

But quite frankly you guys have to be honest.  If you got that rank, chances are you would go inactive too.  I know I would so I can have topics made about me. 

dont read this.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard