TrashBlinD
french canadians suck
+135|6687|can
Bf2 is not meant to be realistic. They nerf everything infantry tactic to make the game "fair" but Tanks still take 8502 SRAW/Eryx shots to die.
GuestHead
+2|6665
For me, they dont need to include a prone delay, just optimize the damn net code and fix that hitbox exploit
so everyone can hit what he can see.
Ding ding ding!  If what we saw on our screens was what the server intepreted as the exact position of another player, there wouldn't be an issue with flippers, floppers, hoppers, macro-ers (made up word for symetry), etc.  You could flop around all you want and I'd still be able to kill you with ease because what I see on my screen is exactly what your player is doing. 

The problem here is not really the people who take advantage of flaws such as these, it's the simple fact that these flaws have yet to be fixed.  No matter what game you play, you're always going to have people looking for any flaw in the game they can exploit in order to gain an unfair advantage.   I'll leave them to their own opinions as to the 'skill' required to do this. 

It takes absolutely no skill to program one keystroke to do the work of multiple others.  If you want to do this for whatever reason, fine.  I honestly couldn't care less.  The problem lies when the only reason you're doing this is to take advantage of an exploit. 

In the current state of BF2, it is pretty hard to take advantage of the animation flaws without the use of a macro.  It's progress but what we really need is the elimination of the delays in the animation.  Perhaps limit the speed of movement to the speed of the animations?  Re-make the animations to match the speed of movement?  I have no idea why these have not been in sync with each other from day one, but I didn't code the game. 

On a side note, I'm glad to see an open beta for this new patch.  It's fairly obvious that the development team does not have time to effectively test their software, so I'm glad they're letting us do it and not just throwing it out there and hoping for the best.

edit: punctuation

Last edited by GuestHead (2006-07-15 00:15:42)

Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6700|Brisbane, Australia

I think something was, I just cant put my finger on it, feels different

I think its good too, last time I dived to the ground carrying equipment on my back I winded myself, and I sure wasnt able to fire a weapon off the dot

I dont want the Z+Ctrl combo to go, because it isnt cheap, unless used excessivly
Jestar
Shifty's Home Number: 02 9662 8432
+373|6786

Hold on A Minute. You People Whinged when the AA was useless.
Then, us pilots ADAPTED.
Now you Want Portable Stingers Too?
You guys can adapt too.
Also, if there was alot ofn these stingers, then there just be a swarm of missiles that unbalances things.
Also, if thsis happened, then there would end up with a billion and one new glitches.
CutK0rners
+0|6676

No_Smoking wrote:

One hit for AT rockets on choppers would be a DREAM for me. I kill a lot of them with two, but man, that would help if it was just one hehe..
I would <3 it
as a helo pilot with 15 minutes away from 100 hours...  SHUT UP!!!! 
Sarrk
O-O-O A-O A
+788|6700|Brisbane, Australia

Jestar12345 wrote:

Then, us pilots ADAPTED.
You guys can adapt too.
Also, if there was alot ofn these stingers, then there just be a swarm of missiles that unbalances things.
Also, if thsis happened, then there would end up with a billion and one new glitches.
Jestar you nub, remove the 2142 otherwise Ill have to rant on you and call you a cockbite

http://forums.bf2s.com/viewtopic.php?pid=568507#p568507

Last edited by Sarrk (2006-07-16 03:50:31)

Riddick51PB
+21|6553|Lincoln.ne.us

Jestar12345 wrote:

Then, us pilots ADAPTED.
You guys can adapt too.
if you take a usa chopper up in the air over beirut lebanon, you're in for some serious business.  that's how it should be in-game.

it is just horrible chopper pilots go 92-1 while javelin dude on the ground can't bring it down with a freaking javelin.  that is just plain stupidity.
Kratos Aurion
+36|6687|Sweden
Is it just me who hate the prone to crouch delay? If you go from prone to crouch and an enemy comes around, you're dead. It's nice that they try to find a solution against the prone spam but this one was just horrible.
Harmonics
A stabbing fatality
+22|6548
prone spamming ftw. they should leave it as it is. The whiners need to adapt. I did. I hated people prone spamming etc. So i started doing it.
Snoopie66
To kill you i like!
+19|6578|Berlin, Germany

Harmonics wrote:

prone spamming ftw. they should leave it as it is. The whiners need to adapt. I did. I hated people prone spamming etc. So i started doing it.
Bullshit!
Prone is not meant to be used for spamming, prone is for snipers and supporters to get a better acc.
BaseballRulez19
+3|6574|Illinois
I am actually happy to see it go .... more realistic.
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6567
all you noobs always complaining nerf this nerf that, wahhhh hes prone spamming, etc, etc. try playing a decent team in a TWL match and see what happens. about 80% of the players ive seen in them are prone spammers so if you can beat em, join em.
Vintageologist
Tankbuster
+31|6803|Vienna, Austria
So because everyone is doing that crap it's ok? No way, that's the gheyest POS you can do.

Btw, ig88, don't you find it a bit sad that even with your "1337 skill tactics" or however you want to call that bunny/dive crap, your k/d is still lower than mine, which I achieved by fair playing? Talk about n00bs...

Last edited by Vintageologist (2006-07-21 14:10:26)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard