kranky
+1|6795|uk
i am sick of going into a game and ppl cheating and i was always trying to tell admins that ther are cheats and they sed ppl carnt cheat punkbuster is on. so i would go mad cos ppl wher getting away with it so i set out to find wot cheats are out ther to try and avoid the dam cheaters [burn in hell all cheaters. hakers .glithers] .any way i found this site dont know if it will stop pll cheating buy lettin more ppl know about it or create more cheats by lettin more ppl know about it .any way its [REMOVED] but it say the hack works with punkbuster i have sent an email to punkbuster and ea games but to this day neither have repllied yet
KillerAFET
+3|6782|Abilene, Texas
Wow, what is the level of the education system in the United Kingdom coming to?  I doubt if anyone will respond to your complaints if your grammar and syntax are as unintelligible as they are here.

Can you expand on your comments about cheating?  Are there players that are immune to fire?  Do they walk through walls, etc.?
kranky
+1|6795|uk
srry ppl but my english is bad i know that .but i did not listen in my lessons and i am engilsh. so kids got to school or u will have english like mine
dsb
+0|6779

KillerAFET wrote:

Wow, what is the level of the education system in the United Kingdom coming to?  I doubt if anyone will respond to your complaints if your grammar and syntax are as unintelligible as they are here.

Can you expand on your comments about cheating?  Are there players that are immune to fire?  Do they walk through walls, etc.?
Not sure what you didn't understand, but he posted a link directly to a site that tells what the hack can do.
KillerAFET
+3|6782|Abilene, Texas
Yep, I saw the site.  They also have hacks that permit see through walls, highlighting the bad guys in solid red for easier identification, etc.  I was wondering what hack Kranky had observed.

If I saw constant arty barrage and was the actual commander I'd leave that server immediately for fear of losing my stats from a false accusation of cheating.  Don't know if EA or Punkbuster has a cheat police squad but I'm certainly not going to risk it.
ISIK_Dark
+0|6841|Pueblo
That sucks.  Every good game gets destroyed by cheats.
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809
Yeah this site has been mentioned here before. Bunch of dumbasses, and they're even making money with these cheats. I already reported it to evenbalance some days ago and got this answer from them:

Hi!

Thanks for taking the time to send us this link.  We will add it to our
database if needed.  If you ever find other links or cheats feel free to
pass them along to us at [email protected]

Thanks again!

Take some time to report cheat-sites to evenbalance, they do read and answer the stuff you send them. Hope they can somehow get rid of these d*ckheads.
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

Wow, you really remind me of this guy:
http://www.pwned.nl/
dsb
+0|6779

GuliblGuy wrote:

Wow, you really remind me of this guy:
http://www.pwned.nl/
That shit is funny
Deedubya
+-2|6804|The Seventh Circle of Hell
Bwuahahahahaha!!! That movie rocked. I used to laugh at all the guys that would get pissed at the "hackers". I tell ya, I get pretty mad when things don't go my way on BF2, but after awhile I realize it's just a stupid game. It has absolutely no impact on my life at all.
dsb
+0|6779

Deedubya wrote:

Bwuahahahahaha!!! That movie rocked. I used to laugh at all the guys that would get pissed at the "hackers". I tell ya, I get pretty mad when things don't go my way on BF2, but after awhile I realize it's just a stupid game. It has absolutely no impact on my life at all.
Yeah I'll cop to getting disproportionately bent over BF2, but usually when that happens I sign off for the day and take a break.  No harm no foul. And besides, even if they are hacking, wtf am I going to do about it?
kranky
+1|6795|uk
love the vid yes that is me sometimes but ther is no need to cheat but i am seeking help for my hate towards cheats
GuliblGuy
Zulu son, what!?!
+79|6787|Anaheim, CA

dsb wrote:

Deedubya wrote:

Yeah I'll cop to getting disproportionately bent over BF2, but usually when that happens I sign off for the day and take a break.  No harm no foul. And besides, even if they are hacking, wtf am I going to do about it?
Yeah I can get upset if things aren't going my way or it seems that someone is hacking . . . but there's this beautiful little thing called a new server . . .
LeGrandAssidomaen
Paper Is My Hobbyhorse
+1|6809

kranky wrote:

love the vid yes that is me sometimes but ther is no need to cheat but i am seeking help for my hate towards cheats
Like I said, just report it. No big deal, doesn't take a lot of effort. And sites like the one you mentioned are worth being reported, as there are people making money with spoiling the fun for legit players. Simple as that.
tF-voodoochild
Pew Pew!
+216|6849|San Francisco

Cheaters are lame, but please don't link to sites that offer these cheats as it will end up doing more harm than good.

The site you linked to is very well known and I am absolutely positive that the people over at punkbuster already know all about it, which is probably why they didn't respond to your reports. You've reported it, which is good, but that is about all you can do right now.
thinner44
+1|6811

KillerAFET wrote:

Wow, what is the level of the education system in the United Kingdom coming to?
I would imagine the same as anywhere else in the world. You can't make people learn, you can only teach. Although I do share your concern, it may be the case where, although he is English, English may* not be his native language. Trust me, there is a difference.

As for his complaint, I fully understand his concerns

Last edited by thinner44 (2005-10-27 11:04:09)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard