thanks_champ
+19|6522
Was AT right on a flag, bullets flying everywhere and our team had managed to steal the enemy chopper. they come in from behind hovering right behind me shooting at stuff. Gut instinct kicks in and i turn around and blast em out of the sky. Sometimes you just don't have time to check. I wasn't too happy about it heh, neither were they.
Deaths_Sandman
WOoKie
+6|6503|Florida, USA
Had two enemies inside of a garage one was support and the other was med. They were doing a bit of spawn camping for about 3-4 mins so I spawn at a nearby location and come running over and throw a grenade into the garage, just as another teamate is spawning. It kills all three, while I am going to select the sorry radio key I notice that I have been punished.
tiptopT
+72|6581|Scotland's Capital

SargeV1.4 wrote:

Welcome to BF2

hmm... the stupidest TK-punish worthy thing I've ever done is to fly my MiG-29 at full speed through the lower dam tunnel on Kubra without checking for choppers first. Not only was there a chopper, but also a buggy and a tank. I went into the tunnel at 950 kp/h, slammed into the chopper, chopper fell on the buggy and my remains damaged the tank. They weren't very happy to say the least
Stoopid place for a meeting eh!!
[-GuNd4LF-]
+0|6506|Berlin, Germany
one of the most annoying situations i remember atm:
i place a claymore DIRECTLY in the entry of the room with the flag inside (second floor of that scyscraper/tv-station on warlord) because there where some enemies inside just capturing the flag. they wouldnt have seen it, but from the stares you definitely had to. i wait for the brits to come out, because i dont run into rooms with more than 2 enemies inside as a sniper.
a team mate appears and i am quite happy about the support. he looks at the claymore for about 5 or 10 seconds(!), then he decides to check whether friendly claymore fire is enabled and just runs across it (instead of thinking about why i could be waiting there, you also heared 'what ammo do you require?' from inside!).
he punishes me before i can think about saying sorry...

Last edited by [-GuNd4LF-] (2006-07-08 01:31:32)

Sgt.Zubie
+77|6575

Cursed You wrote:

I hucked a grenade into a group of 4 MEC and 1 of my teammates.

My teammate is the ONLY one who dies.  I rush in, shoot everyone up and risk my life to revive him (ended up shock paddling someone for a kill), and he still punished me.  I revived him.. and he punished me.  And since Im training to get in a clan, I was using an M16 and seriously I'd rather have a vasectomy with a rusty chainsaw while taking a dump and pouring mustard in my eyes than use the M16...

But I have to.

Other than that I dont really have another TK story, I just drove around on severs in transports while medic

LMAO! You really hate that M16!

I TKed 4 guys with a grenade once, worst TK moment I've had, all punished instant kick from server.
={OGC}=HK-47
Eugoogalizer
+69|6573|Fountain Valley,CA
Taking off in a J-10 on wake i run 4 people over, then a Skycow(chinese transport chopper) is sitting on the run way with 5 people in it i crash into it before a can pull up,not olny did a get punished a got banned from the server.
Birdman234
Banned
+4|6649
well one time i was trying to get an attack helicopter but i two other guys got to it first so i put 2 c4s on it and let it fly for a minute then i blew it up. really funny
Phatso
The Moisture
+49|6695|South Africa
Taking off in a j-10 on wake. Some international ( i say that cos our local players dont punish ) flying a fat-lady (chinese chopper) filled with internationals decides to fly into me while i take off...
Guess who gets the TK?

All punish...
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6548|USA bitches!
I was playing Wake as USMC and we had the southern base. I jumped in a PLA car sitting there and was joined by 2 teammates. I torn ass towards the airfield, but when I hit the bridge I was a full speed and I couldn't correct the momentum and we went off the side into the water. I jumped out but my faggot teammates didn't and when the car blew, I get two punishes and went down like 14 points in an instance. Fucking cunts.

I did have this one cool guy that I accidentally ran over, and he waited. I said sorry, jumped out, revived him and he said roger and we went about our business.
aqempty
+6|6505|international waters
tks? i have 250 and some are really stupid i ranked them for stupidity:
1.-trowing grenades after conquering hotel being us.i trow 2 grenades and a noob goes for them.
2.-a noob thinkig it was bf1942 so he can be in a wing and go to the carrier.
3.-while talking with a friend i gone straight with a tank and FOUR noobs wanted to die(if u cant see coming a tank u are blind)
Chao2
+8|6715|UK(stats says usa by mistake)
Always remember this as it was possibly the worst start to a round ever. It was when i was a kark whore and I was in the tank, took it down to just below that USMC spawn thats closest to the hotel and see another tank down the road at the square. I fire two rounds then pull back into cover as he fires. Turns out I rolled over four people and all punished. Did'nt get kicked but -16 and still no kills within a minute or two.
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6678|Middle of nowhere
i don't know if this is that stupid, but i was on Cleen Sweep the other day, and i started the round to try and get the F-18, some other guys get's in, no problem right? well, i get out of the way so he can take off and i can wait until he dies or something (i refuse to fight on the ground in that map unless i'm MEC, or it's necessary).  So what happens? he doesn't move... at all.  He just sits in the plane with his gunner... not doing ANYTHING.  Me and the gunner are screaming "go, go, go!" the whole time but he just sits there, occasionally saying "negative"

getting pissed, i take out my GL as i'm assault, and launch 2 nades at the plane.  After the first one, the gunner get's out, but my second takes out the pilot.

maybe it wasn't worth it... but i think it was   36-6 is pretty good doncha think? (that's what i got the rest of the round)
SoC./Omega
+122|6540|Omaha, Nebraska!
a piece of airplane hit my blackhawk, my blackhawk went down into the sea and hit my team mates boat and i got punished for that
frankhamand
=MIA=
+17|6575
worst team kills i've ever got, and i'm embarrassed to even mention this, but its quite funny anyways...

ok back in the good old overpowered blackhawk days on mashtuur i decided to do some carpet bombing, so i go spec ops, get in the blackhawk with my friend as support, and fly around dropping c4 everywhere, with the blackhawk full of people whoring kill assists or wrenching in the back. So i accidently some C4 too fast, got the detonator out and blew the c4 before it had even left the blackhawk, yay 5 TKs for me + self kill + team vehicle damage, so I spammed sorry for about 5 mins, got 4 punishes, (my friend was nice enough to forgive) and the server had a 5 TK limit, so i was still in the game.

Feeling i had learnt from my mistake, i queued up at the blackhawk spawn again, got in the back and starting carpet bombing again...did EXACTLY the same thing, 5 more TKs, self kill and vehicle damage, giving me a total of -48 (+ a few for kills and kill assists), 5 more punishes, kicked and banned from server, yay! I never tried that again :p

Also, i get anoyed with people preaching about forgive for accidental teamkills, i forgive teamkills that were unlucky, like if i ran in front of a sniper, or squashed myself against a tank or something, but if i run round a corner and see a friendly grenade follow me and blow me up, i'll punish, i know the guy didn't mean to kill me, but it was damn stupid to throw a grenade round the corner after me. 90% of my punishes are because i'm so used to pressing page down to get rid of the god damn voting thing or squad invites that when i see the forgive text i assume its a vote/squad invite and page down it, i usually say sorry after doing that though, i generally forgive people unless, as i said earlier, its purposeful or they're retarded
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6673|Canada Eh?
I'll punish for an accidental TK if it was caused by utter stupidity
Kolhozik
+38|6665|Phila, PA
Just last night, in the begining of the round this one guy in my squad threw a nade toward the Hotel, and got 7 TKs. All of them punished, it took him half of round medic whoring to get his score positive. ROFL.

I was driving a "vod" from Suburb towards the Train Accident and another guy following me. I hit the tree and my vod got stuck, this guy smashed into me full speed, we both blow up, i get -2 team vehicle damage, -2TK, and -2 suicide. How is that for an accident? lol
BigmacK
Back from the Dead.
+628|6750|Chicago.
This one was today.

Playing Mashtuur, sniping. I'm overlooking the Backyard, when I notice two enemy medics walk in and attempt to cap the flag. Behind them, walks a sniper. The medics aren't looking in the direction of the sniper, yet they are all close enough to the red barrel for me to blow it up. So I set my sight on it, pull the trigger, and see two kills, and a team kill!

You have been punished for a teamkill.

The sniper was on our team, yet had the red-name glitch.

Best part, when he yelled at me: "WTFN00b I HAD THOSE TWO GOD!!!!!!!!"
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6531
I remember a while ago (I haven't played for a couple weeks) I started shooting at someone who didn't have a name above their head and saw

"Team Damage!  Don't hurt your teammates!"

in the lower left corner but only after I had killed them with my M16.  It was weird because in the top right corner it said

me [M16A2] him, not

me [TeamKills] him

So I started spamming "Sorry, my bad!"  "Sorry, my bad!" 

But he punished me anyways.  EA and DICE need to fix that in the upcoming patch.

Last edited by Battlefield2Player (2006-07-19 10:09:23)

bf2issocool
настоль&
+7|6503
i dont see what the big deal is if you dont tk very often then one punish wont do anything regardless of the punish u still get ur nice big fat -4 punish just brings u closer to a kick and u need for punishes to be kciked so he really gives a dam
Below_Cost
+3|6498|Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
I rarely punish for a team-kill, unless it's someone blatantly  killing fellow teammates. I'll apologize anytime I accidentally kill someone or shoot someone though. I really hate it when you have accidental injured or killed someone and been killed yourself. You can't do a quick 'Sorry' and it takes a second to type in a 'Sorry' and you get a punish in .3 seconds.

I've been in a round where someone has TK'd me twice in a row and I've forgiven him only to have accidentally killed him and gotten a punish immediately after. Fricken asshats.
[AR15]GerberSchwintz
+3|6638
Patch 1.4 needs to add a feature that allows you to cock punch people who punish.
wyczar
+0|6532|Delaware
I've been runnung into a bunch of stat-padding medics lately, one SOB kept following me around when I was a sniper and giving my position away then would heal me when everyone started cutting loose on me, as if that wasn't bad enough, I started taking hits when there were no enemies around and the medic heals me, happens a couple of times, I finally turn around and there's the medic putting his pistol away and pulling out med packs. Stuck my M95 right in his face and blew his head off, then he has the nerve to punish me for a tk. I thought the -4 was better than getting kicked for padding.

Similar thing happened on SASKlan Sharqi last night except this fag medic Mr_Nice_Guy or something like that just flat out blows me away and then revives me. I don't punish for the Tk and he does it again a couple minutes later. I still don't punish, get away from him and then sneak up behind him, stick the muzzle right up to his head and blow it off - much more satisfying way to punish, at least he had the grace not to give me the punish
FFLink
There is.
+1,380|6690|Devon, England
tk punishment measn nowt to me, as aall the gr8 servers is play on have auto punish, so -4 comes natural to me and dosnt bother me, i still say sorry of course, and i usually always get a "you got it" back.
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6694|Howell, Mi USA
Was playing Ghost Town a while back.  I had a tank and i was sitting at the SAS side first flag capping it. Here come this idiot teammate on an ATV puking black smoke. Seriously someone could throw a rock at this guy and he would blow up, and yet he was still driving anyway. This moron clips my tank as im sitting there and explodes instantly.

You were puniched for a Teamkill.
Me: Hey watch it asswhipe
Me: Oh thanks for the punish
Noob: shouldn't of hit me
Me: nevermind -_-
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6653

FFLink13 wrote:

tk punishment measn nowt to me, as aall the gr8 servers is play on have auto punish, so -4 comes natural to me and dosnt bother me, i still say sorry of course, and i usually always get a "you got it" back.
you always get -4 for TK's, regardless of your punishednessness.
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard