Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6757|London

Anyone know how to uninstall Euro Forces and Armoured fury? When I log into EA downloader it just says "play now" Because I already installed them, but since then I have Re-installed BF2.

So it won't work if I just click "Play now" and I can't find where the place is to uninstall it (It doesn't show up in Add or remove Programs)

Any help/suggestions would be helpfull and I'll give a +1 for your trouble.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
l41e
+677|6663

E-mail EA support?
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6707|Sweden
If you reinstalled BF2 I think that the whole BF AF EF SF and everything disapeard from youre HD. But the EF & AF CDs exist in youre EA Downloader FOLDER. I have burned all those files on CDs and made and put covers on them and everything if the computer will die someday...
SGT_Squirtle
+13|6731
You should be able to play just fine after a reinstall... I didn't have an issue after migrating my Battlefield2 folder to a new HD and then reinstalling... but I was thinking about your problem and what you probably need to do is uninstall BF2 completely... then delete the battlefield2 folder... then begin resinstalling and the options to reinstall EF and AF should be available in the downloader.

While I know that Steam sucks... compared to the EA Downloader it's a heaven sent miracle
hawkerstone
+2|6823
You could also take a look in your EA downloader folder and clear the cache files under your login name.
Dauntless
Admin
+2,249|6757|London

I just re-installed EA downloader but there is still no change ahh well thanks anyway.
https://imgur.com/kXTNQ8D.png
Psycho
Member since 2005
+44|6791|Kansas, USA
Go to the cache folder in the EA Downloader program folder (might be down a few levels with one folder being your EA Downloader acount name). There should be a folders for both EF & AF. Inside those there should be an executable to run the installation.

Last edited by Psycho (2006-07-07 08:47:59)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard