rambo_killin_SOB
bunny hopping nade spammer
+61|6520
Im am getting better with aviators but i was just curious if any1 could tell me where to find a good aviator guide.
Lucien
Fantasma Parastasie
+1,451|6661
Well, there is this magical place called the 'featured posts' forum where you can find such a thread made by canada_zenmaster
https://i.imgur.com/HTmoH.jpg
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6643|South Jersey
One(1) Word:  Wiki
arson
+99|6644|New York
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

Teamkill to get the plane.  Welcome.
SteikeTa
+153|6756|Norway/Norwegen/ Norge/Noruega

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hehehe, but it wont help him that much with bombing and base raping though....
usmarine
Banned
+2,785|6770

SteikeTa wrote:

usmarine2005 wrote:

Hehehe, but it wont help him that much with bombing and base raping though....
My bad.  Bomb jeeps and infantry and disregard tanks and enemy aircraft.  Welcome to the Suck.
SuB
+50|6684
yea cuz if u bomb tanks, theres always a "ready to punish noob" who u'll end up tk'ing even after he spots the tank, asks for backup, you bomb and kill it, and he STILL managed to punish...
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6552|the land of plenty
There are some good vids out there.  If you learn by watching other good pilots, try this by the ever so popular planewhore.

Take note that this vid was created pre 1.3, so AA factors have changed, but the general tactics are worth noting.  GL in the skies.

-Shack
SteikeTa
If i remember correctly, maybe i am wrong, zenmaster did not write anything about how to start single bombing at once. To do that, just drop your bombs and immediatly switch to missile mode... you will then only drop  one bomb...if you did it fast enough. Not hard. When you have dropped the other one, rearm with 2 bombs, and you will still have single bombing. Then if you drop one and rearm to get 2... you will drop both.
Des.Kmal
+917|6626|Atlanta, Georgia, USA
I'm sure Colony would do a great one for you. Look at his aviator stats.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
SteikeTa
478 hours and a kd of 25.... i got 152 hours and my kd ratio is a bit under...
Quick on the draw...

SteikeTa wrote:

If i remember correctly, maybe i am wrong, zenmaster did not write anything about how to start single bombing at once. To do that, just drop your bombs and immediatly switch to missile mode... you will then only drop  one bomb...if you did it fast enough. Not hard. When you have dropped the other one, rearm with 2 bombs, and you will still have single bombing. Then if you drop one and rearm to get 2... you will drop both.
That is probably a good technique, but the one that has always worked for me is:

1. On your first bombing run, drop both bombs, nothing you can do about that one.
2. Then, go back to the carrier to reload, but do a quick reload of the bombs and time it so you only reload one bomb.
3. Go out and drop that single bomb, so you have none left again.
4. Then, when you go back to the carrier, reload both bombs.  You will then always be able to drop one bomb at a time as long as you keep refilling both bombs at the carrier after dropping both bombs.

No need to tap lightly or worry about switching between missles and bombs.  One bomb will always come out at a time.

-Shack
SteikeTa

x.:Shackleton:.x wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

That is probably a good technique, but the one that has always worked for me is:

1. On your first bombing run, drop both bombs, nothing you can do about that one.
2. Then, go back to the carrier to reload, but do a quick reload of the bombs and time it so you only reload one bomb.
4. Then, when you go back to the carrier, reload both bombs.  You will then always be able to drop one bomb at a time as long as you keep refilling both bombs at the carrier after dropping both bombs.

No need to tap lightly or worry about switching between missles and bombs.  One bomb will always come out at a time.

-Shack
What i meant was: first bombing... drop, then switch fast.... if you do it fast and drop only one, you will be in single bombing mode... dont have to switch to do it next time.... as long as you drop the other one and rearm for 2 bombs.
Quick on the draw...

SteikeTa wrote:

SteikeTa wrote:

-Shack
What i meant was: first bombing... drop, then switch fast.... if you do it fast and drop only one, you will be in single bombing mode... dont have to switch to do it next time.... as long as you drop the other one and rearm for 2 bombs.
Gotcha! Good technique. It sounds like similar principles, just a different way to skin that cat!  Nice.   
I +1'd ya for the explanation, but I hit the enter button a bit quick so at least you know who it's from now.

Shack
SteikeTa

SteikeTa wrote:

-Shack
Gotcha! Good technique. It sounds like similar principles, just a different way to skin that cat!  Nice.   
I +1'd ya for the explanation, but I hit the enter button a bit quick so at least you know who it's from now.

Shack
Hehe, well thanks
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

Hmm..

Does this method work for the bomber's 5 bombs then? I always try to rearm so I can drop my bombs in 2/3 instead of the stupid 1/4 but I can NEVER gauge the strip enough so I get it. It's going to take some work to try to flick to missile mode after 2 bombs are out tho.
Quick on the draw...

polarbearz wrote:

Hmm..

Does this method work for the bomber's 5 bombs then? I always try to rearm so I can drop my bombs in 2/3 instead of the stupid 1/4 but I can NEVER gauge the strip enough so I get it. It's going to take some work to try to flick to missile mode after 2 bombs are out tho.
Pol- I've tried a bit and never have gotten the single bomb mode to work with the bomber when I've tried that reload trick.  Although, my disclaimer is I usually am in the fighter because of its speed.

It would be interesting to find out if SteikeTa's trick works.  Let the masses know! 

-Shack
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

Pol- I've tried a bit and never have gotten the single bomb mode to work with the bomber when I've tried that reload trick.  Although, my disclaimer is I usually am in the fighter because of its speed.

It would be interesting to find out if SteikeTa's trick works.  Let the masses know! 

-Shack
Meh. I can say for sure that the bomber can be made to drop bombs in 1/4 (Single bomb, then a heck load of a group of 4), but its not technically very useful that way unless you can be absolutely pinpoint with your bombinb. I usually force the bomber into this mode by cutting in halfway onto the airstrip, reloading 3-4 bombs, and looping to go the full length for a full top up.

I'll be trying out that switch-to-missile method anyways. Going to have to crank the sound up and switch once you hear the second 'thunk' of bombs dropping.

Pfft. I almost forgot *smacks forehead*

Thread starter can you fucking SEARCH ffs
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6724
Ninjas derail this! SEARCH!
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6797|Singapore

I just realized

rambo_killin_SOB wrote:

Im am getting better with aviators but i was just curious if any1 could tell me where to find a good aviator guide.
Better with aviators? What do you take it in the ass or give? Do you spit or swallow?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard