Not
Great success!
+216|6576|Chandler, AZ
Here's the "Real" solution. Finish the building models...add slight random drift to cars.

Car drops are fine, kinda sucks when people drop them on you sure, but I request car drops all the time for their intended purpose. As another person said, they're here to offset the removal of squad hopping.

Look, people will abuse anything to get an advantage. If we remove everything that gave a player an advantage, or frustrated others, we'll be playing Pong.

Last edited by Not (2006-08-15 03:07:45)

leexgx
+0|6470
just keep you finger on E if you are an sniper you get in when it just about lands on you
Darkmiss
+3|6471|London, England.
Vehicle drop and Cartilary can be cured quite simply

Make vehicle drop on command only
a commander point for each drop would be nice too

How simple is that

Last edited by Darkmiss (2006-08-15 05:34:35)

UON
Junglist Massive
+223|6653

Darkmiss wrote:

How simple is that
A) Wouldn't solve anything, the drop could still be used to get into the building no matter who requests/drops it.  If it's only on request then it can be requested at the glitch point, if it's dropped only by commander then the glitcher will just get himself or a friend in the command slot.
B) Commanders points don't work like that.
Darkmiss
+3|6471|London, England.

UnOriginalNuttah wrote:

Darkmiss wrote:

How simple is that
A) Wouldn't solve anything, the drop could still be used to get into the building no matter who requests/drops it.  If it's only on request then it can be requested at the glitch point, if it's dropped only by commander then the glitcher will just get himself or a friend in the command slot.
B) Commanders points don't work like that.
Read my post again

A: what has getting into buildings got to do with Cartilary ?
I see useing a vehicle to get onto a building realistic and inventive.

B: I said a commander point for a requested drop would be nice

Last edited by Darkmiss (2006-08-15 10:41:19)

DirtyMexican
I knife Generals
+278|6537|Search Whore killing fields
I like the vehicle drops for when you need it. The real solution is for the higher ranked people to get commander befor the noobs get it
Spearhead
Gulf coast redneck hippy
+731|6690|Tampa Bay Florida
/cry

Can't believe people are still mad at this..... WOW.  If you don't like it, don't play 1.3, or maybe find a good server where admins actually do their job and stop blaming the company for ruining your life.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard