dogpile1487
+4|6509
ok so i am the only one that gets really annoyed when commanders drop cars on the other teams arty? 

1.  your team won't get a usually much needed vehicle that can be used for something useful

2.  half the time the commander is a noob and misses the arty which accomplishes nothing

3.  this makes the spec-opps kit even more useless than it already was

this is just my opinion so don't go ripping my ass to shreds b/c you don't agree with me.  just state your opinion so we all can be more enlightened on the subject.
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582
good point
-=CB=-krazykarl
not always PWD, but usually.
+95|6532|Carlsbad, CA, USA

dogpile1487 wrote:

ok so i am the only one that gets really annoyed when commanders drop cars on the other teams arty? 

1.  your team won't get a usually much needed vehicle that can be used for something useful

2.  half the time the commander is a noob and misses the arty which accomplishes nothing

this is just my opinion so don't go ripping my ass to shreds b/c you don't agree with me.  just state your opinion so we all can be more enlightened on the subject.
1 they are available fast you will never miss one.
2 true
3 spec ops rules, nice guns, grenades, and c4, the best of all worlds

also my opinions
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582
but using cars like arty is lame and gay . Today are own commander put a car on are runway with 6 ppl on it
DavidianCox
...from the internet
+60|6654|Birmingham
fair point
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582
ea did make a mistake doing that . if people want vechiles they should asked to be pick-uped
-=CB=-krazykarl

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

but using cars like arty is lame and gay . Today are own commander put a car on are runway with 6 ppl on it
true, i got cartillaryed last night, very frustrating, but it is allowed or you would not be able to do it.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6769|London UK

OMFG gof you fucking stupid noob, your post it totally stupid, vehicle drops rule right and it is a vaild tactic to use in the game,  anyone who says itsr lame it just a noob like you and you dont know how to play the game loser, get a fucking life, you suck i won you, you want a 1 on 1 now I will beat you with just my knife you poor excuse for a BF2 player!

na....

actually I agree with you.

-=CB=-krazykarl

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

ea did make a mistake doing that . if people want vechiles they should asked to be pick-uped
i ask all the time to be picked up, most of these selfish little 11 year olds ignore people, and drive right by.
dogpile1487
+4|6509

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

the only problem with this is that most of the time when you ask for a ride, most people act like they didn't hear you and just drive off.  so i guess you are at a loss in both worlds.
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6772|UK
Guys c'mon one search for "vehicle drops artillery" brings up two pages of this shit.
dogpile1487
+4|6509
well here's one more to add to those two pages
Jor-el01
+0|6523
I admit i've done it! I sill think the spec-opps it a good kit. I think destroying the uav and radar are more critical to the game. Commanders can't place the arty if they can't see you.
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6729|Oslo, Norway
O Rly?
Milk.org
Bringing Sexy Back
+270|6772|UK
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Birdo90210/thOutkast1.gif
WilhelmSissener
Banned
+557|6729|Oslo, Norway
no wai!1111
Pvt.Kosak
+125|6582
lol sig milk.org thats how i feel lets kill Ronaldo
dogpile1487
+4|6509

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

lol sig milk.org thats how i feel lets kill Ronaldo
if he only played for the us...lol.  i know i know....we would still suck
Toonces7
+11|6570|Iowa
If this has already been said flame away.... Why can't they just patch cartillary so that the commander can only "accept" requests for vehicle drops instead of just dropping them wherever they please.
rootbeer73
+24|6581|in a small dark place

-=CB=-krazykarl wrote:

(SGS)Pvt.Kosak wrote:

i ask all the time to be picked up, most of these selfish little 11 year olds ignore people, and drive right by.
happens all the fuking time. vehicle drops are fuking tops
AK5489
+16|6504|US
my opinion is thats a great fucking idea
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6529|Denmizzark!!

BUDFORCE wrote:

OMFG gof you fucking stupid noob, your post it totally stupid, vehicle drops rule right and it is a vaild tactic to use in the game,  anyone who says itsr lame it just a noob like you and you dont know how to play the game loser, get a fucking life, you suck i won you, you want a 1 on 1 now I will beat you with just my knife you poor excuse for a BF2 player!

na....

actually I agree with you.

Godddamnit, almost had me there..
Vampira_NB
Trying is the first step to failing
+76|6670|Canada Eh?

dogpile1487 wrote:

1. Destroying enemy arty. benifits the team a whole lot more than a single humvee could

2. So true

3. When I go spec ops I never destroy assets, I just blow other random shit up, and now that I unlocked the G36C and the SCAR-L I'm gonna use that kit much much more
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6816
How many threads on old news do we need? stfu
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6623|Warlord
Let me preface my comments by saying that yes, this is a lame tactic, but legit since the game physically allows it. Although using cartillery to destroy the artillery is not quite so lame as squashing snipers on rooftops/hillsides, or the three/four guys waiting for the MEC chopper to spawn... who are just too sweet an opportunity to overlook IMO

dogpile1487 wrote:

1. As already mentioned reload time for the vehicles is really short and I actually rarely get asked for them, tend to drop them where I hope they'll be used. And seriously, I think your team would rather have to leg it a bit around the map if they knew it's because you're helping them not get artilleried while capping or defending a flag.
2. As a rule you'd have to be a total noob to miss since these don't even drift like supply crates...
3. Spec ops has never been useless

dogpile1487 wrote:

No. But what really bugs me is that on some maps it works on one team's arty and not the other team's (or at least not nearly as well). Christ, if you can't even 'cheat' evenly what's the point?!

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard