Thetruereddevil
+5|6681
Not really a huge complaint, just kind of funny....log onto a small server, rules are no bunnyhopping or c4 suicides....ok cool, i go anti tank, rack up about 10 kills to 2 deaths, then i am kicked for using the SRAW as my main weapon......hmmm am i to shotgun the tanks to death???? didnt really piss me off just kind of made me laugh...what next, no c4? only knives.....no wait thats been done;) oh well, im curious as to other peoples "interesting" reasons for being kicked....and before you say it yeah theres probably a few posts on this already, and if it bothers ya ignore it!
.:XDR:.PureFodder
+105|6828
I've heard of servers where they object to you using the AT rockets to shoot infantry, so I'm guessing it was because of that.
Slickfish
+24|6622
Maybe some of the 10 kills you got where poxy admins!

Im not a fan of someone using AT to take down infantry at close range, but hey it happens and I got so annoyed with it I started doing it to get some kills back, at distance its not that easy as your in the open to guide it, but at point blank range its odd how theres very little splash damage.
Thetruereddevil
+5|6681
Hmmm could have been that....ill only use at long range tho...I actually find they can be nicely accurate if you get the chance to aim them! I find im very proficient at blowing myself up with a rocket if i use it close;) short range ill use the DAO or P90.....and slickfish im thinking a couple of the tanks I got may have just been clan members.....including one three times.....methinks that may have been a cause....ah well one less server to try:)
N)!(NDarkDragon
Banned
+158|6520

Thetruereddevil wrote:

Not really a huge complaint, just kind of funny....log onto a small server, rules are no bunnyhopping or c4 suicides....ok cool, i go anti tank, rack up about 10 kills to 2 deaths, then i am kicked for using the SRAW as my main weapon......hmmm am i to shotgun the tanks to death???? didnt really piss me off just kind of made me laugh...what next, no c4? only knives.....no wait thats been done;) oh well, im curious as to other peoples "interesting" reasons for being kicked....and before you say it yeah theres probably a few posts on this already, and if it bothers ya ignore it!
Was that the -GoA- server? Theyre a bunch of fucking pricks who kick people when they get owned too much. I jump once when I see some guy and "OMFG BUNNYHOPPER DONT DO IT AGAIN OR KICK!1!1!1" and in the top corner you CONSTNATLY see "KICKING FOR USING RPG" "KICKING FOR C4 SUICIDE" "KICKING FOR KILLING ADMIN WITH RPG BECAUSE WE SUCK DONKEY COCK" and dumb shit like that. Wtf do you expect me to do? Take my pistol out and TRY and kill someone or just hit him with the rocket and kill him.
SniperF0x
+49|6524

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Thetruereddevil wrote:

Was that the -GoA- server? Theyre a bunch of fucking pricks who kick people when they get owned too much. I jump once when I see some guy and "OMFG BUNNYHOPPER DONT DO IT AGAIN OR KICK!1!1!1" and in the top corner you CONSTNATLY see "KICKING FOR USING RPG" "KICKING FOR C4 SUICIDE" "KICKING FOR KILLING ADMIN WITH RPG BECAUSE WE SUCK DONKEY COCK" and dumb shit like that. Wtf do you expect me to do? Take my pistol out and TRY and kill someone or just hit him with the rocket and kill him.
Dude rockets are only for fireworks, you should destroy their tanks with plastic knives.
iPoon.be
Internet Poon
+145|6528|Belgium

SniperF0x wrote:

Dude rockets are only for fireworks, you should destroy their tanks with plastic knives.
If you get the blade between the plating, you could try to push a piece of plating off the tank.. Then you climb through the hole and spank the pilot
Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6693|Howell, Mi USA
Thats y u try to find servers without ghay server rules.

I was banned one time for "Being in armor more than 50% of the round" no warning, just booooot.
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
l41e
+677|6647

"Kicked for hacking with the MP5". Not kidding.
Thetruereddevil
+5|6681

k30dxedle wrote:

"Kicked for hacking with the MP5". Not kidding.
LOL.....man.....
Thetruereddevil
+5|6681

N)!(NDarkDragon wrote:

Thetruereddevil wrote:

wasnt them....though i have played on there before and have noticed that a bit......there are some real good clan servers out there.....just a matter of sifting thru the crap to find them!
Ottomania
Troll has returned.
+62|6520|Istanbul-Turkey
These picture was taken at TsF clan server, just after I killed transport chopper with 6 inside. An admin called sgt.jimmie kicked because he had wanted some flag in carrier.( for a balanced game!!!) he even dont know english properly.

btw I just realized that mp5 is a very accurate and affective smg than others.

https://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5079/screen0028ag.png

Last edited by Ottomania (2006-07-06 09:05:42)

vjs
+19|6769
Best kick ever, I got the admin so pissed off fairly high kill to death ratio, he wanted to kick me so bad...

Finally I ran over a teammate by accident.

ADmin was ... that's it dude your gone.

VJS was kicked
Reason:
Kicked for excessive killing

Not teamkilling but simply killing, I just laughed and took a screen shot.
wyattwolf
+2|6517|UK
chatting to mate this morning and he got kicked for excessive teamkilling last night...before he even had the chance to spawn, let alone even fire his weapon in that server!!??
Jozier
+1|6515
That's the server message displayed to anyone for getting kicked.
Ben>You
+90|6524
hmm, got kicked earlier this evening.
Was in a kark, infantry only server. Admin decided to be really cool and get in a tank, whoring it up. So, naturally i grabbed ours. we get into a tank fight, and i get him on the first shot (not really a fight, but hey).
immedialtly i retract myself from the tank and proceed to kill the arabs trying to catch my M16A2 bullets. It just so happens that i kill the admin again, with an M203 (this was what mustve gotten him quite pissed)
So up in the corner i see, "KICKING: vI BEN435 REASON: DONT FUCKING HACK THE ADMIN WHEN IM IN A TANK FAGGOT"

I truly am in need of a good infy server..
Dogfood Enforcer
+4|6662
i was PERMABANNED for "bunnyhopping" on some worthless server.

all that i did was try to jump over a low wall. i missed the first jump, so jumped again and got over...next thing i know im PERMABANNED!!

2 jumps...wow...i laughed, then laughed harder because ranked servers cant ban ppl for petty shit like that.

and the guy said "you were excessively bunnyhopping"....oh really? so 2 jumps is considered excessive? when you can see im trying to jump over a bloody wall?
Spark
liquid fluoride thorium reactor
+874|6673|Canberra, AUS
I've seen at least two people kicked for saying 'LINE'...
The paradox is only a conflict between reality and your feeling what reality ought to be.
~ Richard Feynman
Ben>You
+90|6524
Pfft I kick for those LINE noobs.
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6593|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
ive gotten banned for hacking once and kicked for hacking about 10 times then my personal favorite, "Kicked for liking george bush" ok i havent even gotten to spawn yet and they kick me for that.

some of these server admins need a big ex-con to comeinto their house and butt-rape them till they die a painfull death
BornToKill67
It's a good day to die
+18|6659|Canada Eh?
i got banned for going around in a tank ruining the stats padders' fun on a P & K and the reason was: I got banned for stats padding   A bit ironic?
Maxwelbr
+21|6513
*farts* there, i'll leave that with u...
ig
This topic seems to have no actual posts
+1,199|6520
i bet none of you have been kicked for being a muppet! yea i was on some faggish british mercenaries sharqi server, the admin rammed me, blamed it on me and i was either kicked or banned right away for being a muppet, roflcakes!!! needless to say i didnt try to join back.
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6590|Scarborough Yorkshire England
I once joined a karkand server 64 man but only about 15 a side, I got put on the us side, team was getting owned, losing by about 100+ tickets, so I managed to get to the suburbs just as I neutralised the flag got kicked reason given "to make room for server members" asshats you were kicking ass so why cry about losing a flag.  Can't remember server name.
[DR2nd]Dr.Smoov
+9|6701|North Kackalaka

Ottomania wrote:

These picture was taken at TsF clan server, just after I killed transport chopper with 6 inside. An admin called sgt.jimmie kicked because he had wanted some flag in carrier.( for a balanced game!!!) he even dont know english properly.

btw I just realized that mp5 is a very accurate and affective smg than others.

http://img312.imageshack.us/img312/5079 … 0028ag.png
Yeah Jimmy sux and his gay brother chris### (don't remember the #'s) suxs 2.  What is the worst part of it is, whne they can't get people on thier sever to bullie (wonder why?)  they go to other peoples severs to start shit, avoid TsF like STDs

Last edited by [DR2nd]Dr.Smoov (2006-07-08 07:13:31)

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard