_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
+219|6529|Golf 1.8 GTI Wolfsburg Edition
I played 4 hours of BF2 SF last night and I look here and nowhere shows that I have played as the SAS. I played on a ranked server called Ghosttown on 1.12 ( cuz my PC aint that great ). Why arent my stats updated with BF2 SF?
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

I played 4 hours of BF2 SF last night and I look here and nowhere shows that I have played as the SAS. I played on a ranked server called Ghosttown on 1.12 ( cuz my PC aint that great ). Why arent my stats updated with BF2 SF?
First off if the server is 1.12, it probally was not ranked.   In order to be a ranked server, you have to have close to the latest update. 

Also, it takes a while for the server you were on to update EA's account server.  Then this site has to get the updated info.

Thirdly (if that is a word), post your PID so we can check for you.
oberst_enzian
+234|6741|melb.au
did you just check once, or did you let them update by refreshing (in accordance with the 'last update' field in 'misc stats')? sometimes it just takes awhile. another way to check is to go to bf2player.com, as they use the non-sanctioned method which updates your stats straight away (although their site is generally not so good). if your stats don't appear there, then you may have had a server crash before it sent the details of the time you played.

edit: didn't SF require the patch after that one to work? aren't you thinking of 1.21 or whatever it was? yeah, better make sure it was ranked. there are ranked servers running old patches, just not many of them.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-07-05 22:15:10)

[BHA]*SharpShooter
Banned
+159|6577|behind you
yea what that guy said, i wanna see ur stats
oberst_enzian
+234|6741|melb.au
if this is you: http://bf2s.com/player/61731393/

then please note:

Next Update      21492nd

as in, the stats server has a large queue that you are in, and it will update when those 21K+ players stats go through.

Last edited by oberst_enzian (2006-07-05 22:17:37)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
for how long is that gonna take?
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
+64|6741|PERTH WESTERN AUSTRALIA

oberst_enzian wrote:

if this is you: http://bf2s.com/player/61731393/

then please note:

Next Update      21492nd

as in, the stats server has a large queue that you are in, and it will update when those 21K+ players stats go through.
if this is him his stats show he doesnt have bf2 sf or am i wrong . his stats show no armies maps or zips/teargas etc
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
i bought it yesterday. I updated my EA account and I filled in some form. I played Ghosttown and Devils Perch. Don't you rank up in 1.12?. I have a screenshot to prove it

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5787 … 0011yr.png

Last edited by _NL_Lt.EngineerFox (2006-07-05 23:55:54)

TrollmeaT
Aspiring Objectivist
+492|6670|Colorado
you shouldn't rank up unless its a ranked server, I thought all ranked servers were on the current patch 1.3

good luck
_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
I've ask my nephew, he got BF2SF and he says that you have to get a certain amount of points before your BF2SF stats appear, is he a liar or is he right?
dubbs
+105|6630|Lexington, KY

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox wrote:

i bought it yesterday. I updated my EA account and I filled in some form. I played Ghosttown and Devils Perch. Don't you rank up in 1.12?. I have a screenshot to prove it

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/5787 … 0011yr.png
That only shows that you played on an SF server.  Does not show if it was ranked or not.  You do have to have at least 100 (I think that is correct, anyone can quote me if I am wrong) global points for your stats to be posted here.    If you PID is the same as your screen name here, then the server probally was not ranked.  As of an hour ago, it showed that you did not play SF.  Maybe it would also help if you post the name or IP address of the server you played on.

@ everyone else, I think that if the server is ranked it has to be running the current patch.  I have seen server running 1.21, but nothing older then that.  EA will take away the servers ranked status if they do not have the current patch.

Last edited by dubbs (2006-07-06 02:18:17)

GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
i suggest you patch to 1.3 mate . log in to sf you will get 3 new unlocks ansd a better game + a whole new bunch of shiny medals to get . with 1.3 i get about 4500 servers to choose from which better than 20 crappy ping 1.21 servers

any way good luck mate see ya
GAIKIWARRIOR
Judge Death
sorry to say this but you didnt play for 4 hrs waiting for some one to join the game did you looking at your screen shot it looks like your waiting for more players to join . hope not what a waste of 4 hrs ;(

yeah your screenie says you need 5 more players , and i cant even understand that language . please some one correct me if im wrong . but it looks that way

Last edited by GAIKIWARRIOR (2006-07-06 02:37:10)

_NL_Lt.EngineerFox
Big Mouth Prick
thats a random screen i took

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard