jamiecracker
+17|6745|Wollongong,Australia
be honest and use the line "its not you its me" cause women are always pulling that shit on guys
general_rookie
Get off my lawn, whippersnapper!!
+6|6694
Fuck her at your house, right after you blow your load, break up with her and ask her to leave.  It worked for me.   More than likely she'll be so fucking hurt, she'll never talk to you again.  Mission Accomplished!
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6617|Cork, Ireland
Wtf?
gbr.hitman
Fair Play!
+21|6598|Warwickshire, England
Why don't you ask her for an 'open' relationship where you can see other people too, she might be up for it!

Or even better, say to her that you are 19 and want to experience other people blah blah blah, and you just want to be her fuck buddy with no strings attached?
tiptopT
+72|6580|Scotland's Capital
You have to cut contact, dont hide from your emotions..run with them because they will come back and bite you 10 x as hard later.  This is what happened between me and my ex, i went through hell while she ignored it but later when i had moved on etc she was so fucked up.  Honesty is best policy, you need to keepthe moral high ground.  Nobody can have a go at you if your feelings change, its just the way of their nature.  All the best and chin up Tiger!

On a different note...should there be a "Surgery" section for real life problems run by DR Fruitloop??
The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6671|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
Just be honest and say your true feelings she deserves this.  In a few months down the line when she has no pain left she wont hate you for being honest but could be mulling over dodgy excuses which wont help her move on.

That is, if what you tell us is the truth, that you dont want to hurt her.  You will hurt her, accept it, but get on with it and do it quickly.

M3Z-X wrote:

shut the fuck up ffs what is it wid everyone ow i hate emos they are so gay yadayadyada god ur beginnign to soudn like a fuckign retard bunch of pricks i dont tell u hwo to dress or act so u can go shuv ur tiny prick up ur dogs ass mate!
ffs i dun undersnated a werd ur saing emo boi.
JimmyBotswana
+82|6584|Montreal
You're always going to want to fuck everything that moves. Doesn't change as you get older trust me. As you get older you learn that most of that is just fantasy and you will never fuck those women anyway. So you learn to be happy that an incredible woman loves you, if you find one. You can flirt, you can fantasize, and sometimes you will cheat, you are only human. But as you get older you want a woman to take care of you, make you a sandwich when you are hungry, and if you grow up and want kids well duh. But you are only 19. Cut her loose, tell her you aren't ready for a relationship, and for gods sakes don't go out with anyone else for so long. You are obviously young dumb and full of cum. Remember the 3 Fs, Find them, Fuck them and Forget them. Do not get attached you are not ready and you will enjoy life more if you are free to fuck everything possible. Just remember, don't be a fool, wrap your tool.
kn0ckahh
+98|6736|netherlands, sweet lake city
the magic words.... it's not you it's me
Ive given my serious opinion now my not so serious.

Fuck her Rodeo style.

Shag her from the back and get a full grip of hair, nibble on her ear before whispering "your almost as good as ya sister was", she will go nuts and mental, kicking like a mule but dont let go of the hair, hold on, enjoy the ride, RODEOOOOOOOO.
dhoar4
Banned
+151|6533|Forest Lake, Australia
Let her know you've been a bad boyfriend.  You can't help being the age you are, or the mind you were given.  Tell her you need time off from the relationship scene, and that later down the track, if you both want to be together again, you can search that avenue.
joker3327
=IBF2=
+305|6596|Cheshire. UK
https://members.iinet.net.au/~sauterp@iinet.net.au/funny/smiley.gif
=TFF=Omen_NataS
+60|6538

SargeJp wrote:

JON.ANTONSSON wrote:

Dont give a shit about those female creatures and live alone or masturbate infront of the computerscreen.
This is onley fun when your not drunk
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6547|Southeastern USA

RedVigor wrote:

Fuck her mum, one extra strike on the headboard and the GF will chuck you, saving you the hassle, job done.
is her mom hot?

how old is your gf, is she legal for me? (needs to be 18 in my part of the US)

if your gf puts out, tell her to come over for a "surprise", blindfold her and cuff her, then sit back and let another little hottie do fun things with her, if she freaks let her freak and run out, if she gets freaky with hottie #2, break up with her anyway and give me her phone #

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-06 07:05:55)

-Solv3r-
Heia den som vinner!
+115|6555|Oslo, Norway
I felt just the same way as you, I broke up with her last week, she took it hard, but, I'm going to see her today, I hope she wanna fuck...
Erkut.hv
+124|6733|California

TheCanadianTerrorist wrote:

M3Z-X wrote:

shut the fuck up ffs what is it wid everyone ow i hate emos they are so gay yadayadyada god ur beginnign to soudn like a fuckign retard bunch of pricks i dont tell u hwo to dress or act so u can go shuv ur tiny prick up ur dogs ass mate!
ffs i dun undersnated a werd ur saing emo boi.
lmao, agreed, go listen to a cure album and write some poetry.

Wanna slapfight nancy? eMo kidz rule!!!!one!eleventythree!!!
d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6683|Hell's prison
yeah dude put the screws to her mom, she ugly?  Who cares, but you can brag that you boofed mom and daughter!!!

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-07-06 07:00:33)

d3v1ldr1v3r13
Satan's disciple on Earth.
+160|6683|Hell's prison

1927 wrote:

Ive given my serious opinion now my not so serious.

Fuck her Rodeo style.

Shag her from the back and get a full grip of hair, nibble on her ear before whispering "your almost as good as ya sister was", she will go nuts and mental, kicking like a mule but dont let go of the hair, hold on, enjoy the ride, RODEOOOOOOOO.
HELLS YEAH  did that once to a girl who cheated on me, cept I said it was her mom, and her pussy tasted like cream, the bad up part is I kept talkin, told her that she couldnt handle it like a real woman could.  The most fucked up part about it was the fact that I actually screwed her sister an hour earlier.  But I made no mention of that to her...

Last edited by d3v1ldr1v3r13 (2006-07-06 07:03:54)

kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
do u want pos or neg karma for being a ho, I'll give you whatever you want, oh damn I added to my last post while you posted, it's imperative you read the additional info
acidkiller187
+123|6628
The best thing to do, [IS SLEEP WITH ALL HER GIRLFRIENDS] I did that with my X and now she hates me for live. But you know what the good part is, Her friends keep coming back. That makes me think that we should have broke up sooner and not have wasted 6months of each others time. I still miss her though......!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I only miss the ones that did 3-somes, at least until I find another that does 3-somes
Badrism
+6|6538|Egypt

E7IX3R wrote:

I hate break ups. Not that I sit in a corner and cry whilst listening to Scene Asthetic or something emo like that. I hate them because I hate hurting other people that have been so close. 8 Months nearly and today is the final straw I think.

I've been a bad boyfriend, I've lied and I've cheated, but to her I am the world. I want out, I'm bored of the routine, I dont know how we've even lasted this long. I'm always flirting with other girls, complimenting them, it upsets her but I don't stop. I can't.

Its just the way I am. 19 years old and wanting to fuck every hot girl I see. Someone said I was a sex addict and so I googled it up. Found a site that asked all these questions. 19 of them, at the end it said "if you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a sex addict" I answered yes to 17 of them.

I'm weak, I'm a coward. I just cant tell her straight that I want it to be over. But I know some part of me will still want her. But then I'll still want about 10 other girls just to have sex with.

I've posted this here because it's the only forum I'm ever active on and has a large community of guys (obviously being a forum for a war game, not going to get much women here).

How'd I sort this mess out?
I think if you googled around her ... you might shockingly discover that she is doing more than you do ... cheating .. etc etc (Maybe sleeping with your own dad even)...
cause guys like you ... shouldn’t have a GF in 1st place... what you have is not a relation ship ... but only a fuck body .... and you got board of the body which is a human nature…

so keep doing that … and you will have some years of fun … and then die alone !!!

Relationships is a package … sex is a plus… you have to accept it all, so you get to be accepted as well.

Oh and for your question … get real and tell her “I’m so board of you, and I want another fuck body”… and please do not act as if you care about her feelings.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
I Like Googling Girls!!

Badrism wrote:

E7IX3R wrote:

I hate break ups. Not that I sit in a corner and cry whilst listening to Scene Asthetic or something emo like that. I hate them because I hate hurting other people that have been so close. 8 Months nearly and today is the final straw I think.

I've been a bad boyfriend, I've lied and I've cheated, but to her I am the world. I want out, I'm bored of the routine, I dont know how we've even lasted this long. I'm always flirting with other girls, complimenting them, it upsets her but I don't stop. I can't.

Its just the way I am. 19 years old and wanting to fuck every hot girl I see. Someone said I was a sex addict and so I googled it up. Found a site that asked all these questions. 19 of them, at the end it said "if you answered yes to any of these questions then you are a sex addict" I answered yes to 17 of them.

I'm weak, I'm a coward. I just cant tell her straight that I want it to be over. But I know some part of me will still want her. But then I'll still want about 10 other girls just to have sex with.

I've posted this here because it's the only forum I'm ever active on and has a large community of guys (obviously being a forum for a war game, not going to get much women here).

How'd I sort this mess out?
I think if you googled around her ... you might shockingly discover that she is doing more than you do ... cheating .. etc etc (Maybe sleeping with your own dad even)...
cause guys like you ... shouldn’t have a GF in 1st place... what you have is not a relation ship ... but only a fuck body .... and you got board of the body which is a human nature…

so keep doing that … and you will have some years of fun … and then die alone !!!

Relationships is a package … sex is a plus… you have to accept it all, so you get to be accepted as well.

Oh and for your question … get real and tell her “I’m so board of you, and I want another fuck body”… and please do not act as if you care about her feelings.
Fucking hell, check the vicor out.  E7IX3R - It isnt big and it isnt clever, you should be ashamed of yourself young man.  Remember to tell her, "dry your eyes mate".  When you have done the deed let me know, Im keeping a +1 for you. If you can get a shag out her 1st, I'll +1 every day for a week.  Now thats an incentive eh?  Hell, tell her bout this offer if it helps.  What about pics? Reckon you could get the boys some for sentiments sake?  That gotta be worth a months load of Karma and even a medal.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
take some pics and you will be famous

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard