One Shot, One Kill
+4|6809|Canberra, Australia
Class: Badge Whole

Sprint: Short

Weapons:

Knife
Pistol
Full Set of Badges, Ribbons and Medals

Class runs around comparing Ribbons and Medals with everyone in the game and is killed if you have more than them...
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6804|Singapore

So he can't be killed because he has the full set?...

/me sighs
Gambling_Problem
+0|6745
Class: Drunk

Sprint: None, just stumbles/dances everywhere.

Weapons: Beer cans and a full cooler of beer.

Abilities - Throws cans of beer at you while dancing really bad to a terrible 80's song playing in the aura of his direction facing.  Very hard to hit because he is stumbling and falling all over.  Can only get kills while in transport driving.
Ty
Mass Media Casualty
+2,398|6789|Noizyland

samstar81 wrote:

Talon wrote:

You know, you guys really arent funny.
You know, you wouldn't recognize funny if it crapped in your face.

(no offence meant, but i laughed a lot reading this thread)
Y'know, I don't think I'd reckognise funny either if it crapped in my face. I don't find that very funny.
I would reckognise funny if it shat in someone elses face. That's fucking hilarious... sick, wrong maybe, but hilarious.
[Blinking eyes thing]
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tzyon
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6760|Houston, TX
Class: Street Walker

Sprint:  None, just "the morning after swagger"

Weapon:  Double Bazooms, and VD's (pick one)

Abilities: Distracts all opponents, then leaves them all sick with STD's that slowly sap their health till they rot off the field. (kinda looks like the gas grenades but lethal at the end)
Hidden&Aiming
+0|6742|Hannover, Germany

MattCicioni wrote:

FLaXCarnage wrote:

Class:
Meat shield

Weapons:
Rocks
Fog Horn

Features:
20 layers of kevlar
Football helmet
A big red target on chest and helmet

Abilities:
Annoys the hell out of the enemy with rocks and foghorn to attract attention and bullets.
OMG I can't stop laughing, that's funny stuff.
Same for me.

But this one is also the shit:

Rotter wrote:

Okay:

Class: UberMan

Sprint: Doesn't know the meaning of the word, "Tired."

Armour: He's coated with two inches of flexible titanium.

Weapons: His father always told him to blow up people with nukes, so he uses mostly a nuke launcher, but he also has a G36C with 800 round clip.
Secondary Weapons: Grenades, Spear, Fully automatic sniper rifle, anti-tank-nuke.

Abilities: Be invulnerable at will, and see through walls. Oh, yeah, he can also fly.

Last edited by Hidden&Aiming (2005-11-27 09:31:05)

[OBC]Ben
Hotel California
+0|6808|Oakland, CA
Class: Sabotage

Weapons:

Knife
Silenced Pistol
Something like a L8A51 But a little weaker and without the scope
Sabotage Kit
Grapple hook
Teargas

Features:

Camo
Sabotage Kit can wreck vehicles, such as slashing tires on a DPV or remove the thrusters on a jet, something to that extent.
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6760|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol
The VehicleWhore

One megaphone to bitch about how you stole their vehicle.

Prearmed c4 belt.

Covered in ducktape, so they can jump onto a vehicle and have u tk them
DrDestruction
Utilityman
+1|6793

[OBC]Ben wrote:

Weapons: Something like a L8A51 But a little weaker and without the scope
It's called a pellet gun.
BeforeGod
+0|6830|British Columbia

Talon wrote:

Agreed. Someone made a joke post and now everyone wants to out do him with their retarded "ideas". It's like the average age of this board has dropped to 13... Still the thing about the drunk class only being able to get kills was pretty funny. That and the part about the suicide bomber being armed with a bus pass were the only things I found amusing as far as the joke posts go. Can we just get back to the serious stuff?
Hidden&Aiming
+0|6742|Hannover, Germany
Can we just get back to the asshat complains?
aib73412
+0|6745|im from idaho but liven in MD
class: rambo

Kit: A kick as bow and arrows
       accruacy medium high , instant kill of course on the head no damage on body armor if member has it on medium damge to chest with out the armor would take 2-3 arrows in the chest  the leg shots would prevent running sprints and jumping if shot there and would 5-6 if shooting directly at legs . personally go for the head lol    use on the sinpers lol

sprint: would be high (because he does not carry alot of stuff just grenades arrows)

weapons: bow with 10 arrows
              pistol
               gernades
               binnoculars
               a tree stand  a small 5 ft portable ladder

armor : sniper shield (lol)
aib73412
+0|6745|im from idaho but liven in MD
we could also do a potato gun lol
elloco6666
+0|6739|steenhuffel, Belgium
imagine this: support and engi class working together, the support hands over his gun and the engi attach it to a vehicle or something like that
OR you can give a squad a special item like a TOW(or minigun??), every squadmember has different parts of it and its up to the engi to put them together, this would be very nice when the squad has a defend-assignement!!
just put it up on a place they like and there you have it a personalized defence gun! :p
cheers
bs6749
+3|6759

Tyferra wrote:

samstar81 wrote:

Talon wrote:

You know, you wouldn't recognize funny if it crapped in your face.

(no offence meant, but i laughed a lot reading this thread)
Y'know, I don't think I'd reckognise funny either if it crapped in my face. I don't find that very funny.
I would reckognise funny if it shat in someone elses face. That's fucking hilarious... sick, wrong maybe, but hilarious.
LOL...I think that is the definition of funny.
Kung Jew
That one mod
+331|6760|Houston, TX

aib73412 wrote:

class: rambo
It'd have to be an arrow with explosive tips and a zoom-range on a par with the sniper class.

Your rose comments would be hilarious. 
"I'm your worst TK nightmare."
"Your gonna regret that Noobtube for the rest of your life, all two seconds of it"

and probably my fav,
"Double whammy, urghhh"

*note* to say these properly, you must first stick out the rightside of your bottom lip, then speak like Sling Blade hopped on crack.
M1-Lightning
Jeepers Creepers
+136|6746|Peoria, Illinois
Class: Mobile Tow

Sprint: Short

Weapons:

Portable Tow Launcher
MP5
Knife
Grenades

Tow - Once selected, takes 8 seconds to set up and 3 to put away. Has damage equal to TV missile and carries 3 rounds.
trust
+0|6748
Why is it that all of the Suicide Bombers are on the MEC?  Isn't it the non-military groups that employ those tactics?  So if anything, those kits should be applied to the Insurgent army in Special Forces.

I'm not sure if new kits are reuired.  The ones available pretty much cover all of the important roles you need to fill in a squad.  The best bet would be to recommend improvements/variations on existing kits. 

It would be nice to see some better sidearm weapons for the engie. 

Not sure about this whole dual SMGs idea - reminds me too much of Halo 2, unless you're name is Master Chief.

Silenced primary weapons for the Spec-Ops kits is a definite yes.

I posted this elsewhere, but I feel that Spec-Ops and Snipers should have IR dampening suits that make them invisble to UAVs.  But they can still be spotted (and marked on the map) by anyone looking.

The mortar ideas are cool, perhaps as a an option for Support kits.  Was it the Desert Combat mod for 1942 that had them?

I also like the idea of anti-personnel mines as an option for engies.  Not like claymores, but more like "bounding mines" that jump into the air before exploding, spraying fragments across a large area (I know this was suggested too).  Though that would probably make it unbalanced for flag defending.  Still a cool idea though.

I gotta admit some of those joke kits were damn funny.  Especially the guy with layered kevlar and football helmut.
H0ly(rap
+10|6736|Nebraska
I have also thought of how the game would be with added classes
AND IT WOULD BE SWEET,
I have thought of the mortors before and they need some , but I hadnt thought abouth the sandbags
which would be cool nice thinken:)

to add on to the classes subjuct: 
             (I think)

Engineer:
you should be able to make hedgehogs (somehow, like get 2 or 3 engineers together and you could piece 'em together of course it would take some time but that would be awesome!)  to divert tanks, other armor and mobile units

heh thats all i have for now:)

Last edited by H0ly(rap (2005-12-02 20:08:31)

H0ly(rap
+10|6736|Nebraska
O MY GOD, that is some funny shit

that is the best thing I have ever heard of with the female unit and all GOD I CANT STOP LAUGHING i gotta pee be right back lol

ok im back but really that would be kinda cool to have a fm unit kinda like Vietnam where you could choose your gender but same weapons and all,
n1nj41c l337ne55
+1|6760|Pittsburgh, Virginia lol

trust wrote:

Why is it that all of the Suicide Bombers are on the MEC?  Isn't it the non-military groups that employ those tactics?  So if anything, those kits should be applied to the Insurgent army in Special Forces.

I'm not sure if new kits are reuired.  The ones available pretty much cover all of the important roles you need to fill in a squad.  The best bet would be to recommend improvements/variations on existing kits. 

It would be nice to see some better sidearm weapons for the engie. 

Not sure about this whole dual SMGs idea - reminds me too much of Halo 2, unless you're name is Master Chief.

Silenced primary weapons for the Spec-Ops kits is a definite yes.

I posted this elsewhere, but I feel that Spec-Ops and Snipers should have IR dampening suits that make them invisble to UAVs.  But they can still be spotted (and marked on the map) by anyone looking.

The mortar ideas are cool, perhaps as a an option for Support kits.  Was it the Desert Combat mod for 1942 that had them?

I also like the idea of anti-personnel mines as an option for engies.  Not like claymores, but more like "bounding mines" that jump into the air before exploding, spraying fragments across a large area (I know this was suggested too).  Though that would probably make it unbalanced for flag defending.  Still a cool idea though.

I gotta admit some of those joke kits were damn funny.  Especially the guy with layered kevlar and football helmut.
The proper name for the "bounding mines" is "Bouncing Betty."

MEC were here before insurgents. And now that all that shit is happening in the middle east, everyone thinks of them as the car bombers. And I still think that the MEC special forces should get "JIIHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!!!!!!"
In the commo rose. And maybe
LEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEEEEEENKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINS

Engineer:
you should be able to make hedgehogs (somehow, like get 2 or 3 together and you could piece 'em together of course it would take some but that would be awesome!)  to divert tanks, other armor and mobile units

heh thats all i have for now:) wrote:

And I'm really sry. I'm stupid for not knowign this, but what's a hedgehog? You can't be talkin about the prickly little animals so I can only imagine its a little seeker mine.

Last edited by n1nj41c l337ne55 (2005-12-02 19:35:18)

snipen_u
+0|6739
the only class i really liked was the meat shield class, i could just imagine going up to a prone enemies head and blasting the fog horn in his ear, ya know make him deaf for the whole round. that would be insane.

anyways here is my uber fantasy class:

type  :  suicide bomber

weapons  :  just a bomb strapped to the vest connected to a switch (thats all you'd ever need)

sprint : short (30 lbs. of explosives gets heavy after a good run)
snipen_u
+0|6739
hedgehogs are those big pieces of metal that are shaped like two X's intersecting each other. Nazi forces used them in Omaha beach during D-day.
H0ly(rap
+10|6736|Nebraska
Class:  Sex Medic (Prostitute)

Abilitys:   I dont think I have to explain this one but, even so,
-A Sex option to rejuvinate the troops
-a "safe intercourse" or "Unsafe Itercource"
-A little Taser to protect yourself from being raped
-Special Hore houses
-please add to this one

lol,
H0ly(rap
+10|6736|Nebraska