SrA_Shady
Slimshady -- The Real Medic
+0|6765|Sumter, South Carolina

hurricane2oo5 wrote:

have a tony blair or mr bush and make that so everyone has to kill them lol
durr hurr hurr..STFU
pinky_81
+1|6790|Denmark
People can dream and fantasize... But in reality I would want extra classes to be very moderate and don't ruin the balance...

Scout/spotter?? People apparently need binoculars, but why create a new class only for those...
M14?? I like it, but it would work like the carbines or AK in semi-mode...
MP5SD?? If it is weak like other smg's I could go with him (You can give binocs to this guy)...
-----------------------------------
Mortar?? Give it to the engineer (or use the grenade launcher from assault)...
AA?? Give the engineer a portable Stinger or 2...
Uav/Scanner?? Why make the commander obselete...
Pilots?? Works great as it is now ...

Special abilities (Stealth, better maneurability etc.) - be carefull as it might ruin balance a lot...
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
:::waits patiently for retarded meatshield:::
cohen1976
+14|6768

dsb wrote:

I like Duff's scout idea, but I see EVERYONE using the scout class to infiltrate the enemy.  And so everyone starts getting TK's because they're actually killing friendly scouts that look like enemies...or something.
then only 1 scout should be allowed on each side, he should have the option to get invisible maybe by digging him self in or something
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
:::gives up hope for his retard in shining armor:::
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

i think the engineer is pathetic, i mean what shotgun is gonna do any good when people are taking you out from miles away??

engineer:
p90
dual elites or deagle
spanner
(the rest of the stuff as well)

sprint=medium

armour=medium

pilot:
2 micro uzis
deagle
grenades
purple smoke grenade
knife

sprint=medium
armour=medium

special parachute

also i think there should be a rule for no shooting down pilots who have bailed out (as it is in the real world)
just wait till he comes down
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
A p90 is the most innacurrate hunk of crap i have seen in my life youd still have to get up to them like a shotgun.
fdcp_elmo
Rules over Sesamestreet
+5|6756|The Netherlands
Class: bunnyhopper

sprint: none he hops anyway
weapons: basket of eggs for throwing and a carrot for stabbing
abilities: never gets tired can jump 3 meters high
he looks like the easterbunny (pink and fluffy)
mjw
The All Rounder
+22|6760|Rotherham, England
AA, class sounds good, should only have 2 or 3 AA rockets though, to keep it balanced. Should have a nice submachine gun like a P90 or something. I know P90 isn't accurate in real life but lets not forget that this is a game and the weapons are already unrealistic anyway. for example L85A1 most would argue the best weapon in the game, in real life its absolutely useless, i asked a guy i knew who used to use it in british army and he told me they were always having problems with it jamming and just generally being rubbish, so i think P90 is a good weapon to

I  also agree that engineers should get better weapon than shotgun, either that or take away their pistol and give them a mini-smg or a relatively weak carbine with no scope and let them keep their shotgun, this way engineer class still wouldn't have grea weapons but would be at least able to take out enemies from further away, and they would still be balanced and not ruin game.
Ryan_Mercury
"It's Recharging!"
+19|6821

DesertEagle357 wrote:

DrDestruction wrote:

^We call them "Iraqi Republican Guard Enlisted Men"
^I call that racist

ANYWAY! Here's my ideas

Pilot, Porta-AV, Porta-Supply, Porta-Potty(Not really), and stealth

Those suck.
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761
I  also agree that engineers should get better weapon than shotgun, either that or take away their pistol and give them a mini-smg or a relatively weak carbine with no scope and let them keep their shotgun, this way engineer class still wouldn't have grea weapons but would be at least able to take out enemies from further away, and they would still be balanced and not ruin game.
While we're powering up, why not give everyone super accurate rifles that cant miss with a 100x scope and unlimited sprint!

Seriously, engineers are not combat soldiers.
fikraag7
j00baroni w/ l33t sauce
+1|6756

I think that these ideas about "micro-Uzis" and Desert Eagles are pretty shitty. No one uses them for a reasons--they don't hit much and they're pretty useless in combat. Now, I'd like to see an MP7 PDW for classes like a pilot or the engineer because...they shouldn't be combat classes. Most people should have to play as assault or support if they're going to be front-line grunts. You also don't need a scout-- that should be the job of a sniper or a spec ops. Spec ops should also not be front-line soldiers. The idea of a silenced carbine/mg (like the UMP) is a good one. G36C's are made for this, whereas M4's are  front-line grunt weapons. Anyway, just my two cents.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

FLaXCarnage wrote:

A p90 is the most innacurrate hunk of crap i have seen in my life youd still have to get up to them like a shotgun.
yeah i suppose so this is the new one then

engineer:
famas
deagle or dual elites
(rest of stuff)

sprint=medium
armour=medium

now thats better, i think that would be a fair engineer kit
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

fikraag7 wrote:

I think that these ideas about "micro-Uzis" and Desert Eagles are pretty shitty. No one uses them for a reasons--they don't hit much and they're pretty useless in combat. Now, I'd like to see an MP7 PDW for classes like a pilot or the engineer because...they shouldn't be combat classes. Most people should have to play as assault or support if they're going to be front-line grunts. You also don't need a scout-- that should be the job of a sniper or a spec ops. Spec ops should also not be front-line soldiers. The idea of a silenced carbine/mg (like the UMP) is a good one. G36C's are made for this, whereas M4's are  front-line grunt weapons. Anyway, just my two cents.
the mp7 pdw is the submachine gun in half life 2, it sucks its probably as innaccurate as the p90. useless
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

i think the scout should have an H&K G11, its soooo sweet. bulky but its useful for shooting at a long distance and close quarters
Stealth43[90thSFG]
+0|6780|Philthy PA

Hakiki wrote:

hey, one shouldn't be racist... my grandfather died in a nazi concentration camp during WWII...
poor man didnt even realize what happened when he fell out down from the guardtower :p

oh lol, racism jokes are so fun when your not a racist, just fooling around
z z z z zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzing Thats great, and I'm getting tired of people telling me what to say and think because it doesnt align with their particular socio-ideology. Lets all just respect each other and not take offense to (intended) jokes.
FrEaK
+1|6783|Finland
NOW THIS WHAT I AM GOING TO GIVE AS A SUGGEST, IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GIVE SOME ATTENTION TO THIS SUGGESTION: Pistol upgrade!

Magnum40!!! Power 72!!!
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida

FrEaK wrote:

NOW THIS WHAT I AM GOING TO GIVE AS A SUGGEST, IS VERY IMPORTANT TO GIVE SOME ATTENTION TO THIS SUGGESTION: Pistol upgrade!

Magnum40!!! Power 72!!!
I only hope your kidding.
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6781|Illinois
I think it might be cool if the engineer could disable vehicles. The engineer could keep the shotgun, get a stinger, and upgrade the handgun to something like a desert eagle.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
I think engineers should have  a at mine sense.Not when theyre driving cause that would be cheap but if they are like a passenger.Have like a little warning pop up sayin theres at mines near.
Zimmer
Un Moderador
+1,688|6757|Scotland

Goose1123 wrote:

I think it might be cool if the engineer could disable vehicles. The engineer could keep the shotgun, get a stinger, and upgrade the handgun to something like a desert eagle.
useless, the shotgun sucks, you need a different weapon
Talon
Stop reading this and look at my post
+341|6761

Goose1123 wrote:

useless, the shotgun sucks, you need a different weapon
For gods sake, thats the disadvantage of being an engineer or anti-tank. The weapon is supposed to be crap, they're not proper combat soldiers (the engineer should barely have a weapon). Also, think realism. Those anti-tank mines are pretty big, and he has to carry 6 of them. He wouldnt have space for loads of ammo required for an assault rifle or other weapon. We should feel lucky that unlike many other games (cough SW: Battlefront) one class isnt vastly superior to the rest.
FLaXCarnage
+1|6787|Florida
I dont care about the weapons of either anti-tank or engineer.My shotgun skills are awesome so the dao-12/jackhammer never lets me down.....unless theres a sniper.
Goose1123
I hate stupid people.
+0|6781|Illinois
I agree that the engineer should keep the shotgun, you misquoted me. I think it makes sense for a engineer to have a simple shotgun with those AT mines. I don't see why a engineer just couldn't have a powerful handgun so he had something for midrange that could fire quickly and aim tightly. It would be pretty sweet to sneak up behind tank whores and disable their tanks so they would be stuck.
BeforeGod
+0|6815|British Columbia
I'm happy with the engineer as it is, the M11-87 is incredibly underrated.

The mortar idea would be nice, pretty unrealistic, but nice. Would it work sort of like a commander's arty strike with the enginner setting up the mortar, targeting on the map and then automatically dropping 5-10 rounds down the tube? Maybe with enough ammo to do 3 or 4 bombardments.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard