dan500
+57|6871
EA should make it that the people who run over you AT mines get a "TK" point, so if they run over it they get -2, but then, there would be a punish option.. You can punish or forgive XD

Today i got 2 tks because 2 ppl (1 driveing 1 gunner) went over my AT mine and auto punish FFS, i wish i could have given them a bad score XD
[RL]Tarasque
+0|6790|Trondheim, Norway

dan500 wrote:

EA should make it that the people who run over you AT mines get a "TK" point, so if they run over it they get -2, but then, there would be a punish option.. You can punish or forgive XD

Today i got 2 tks because 2 ppl (1 driveing 1 gunner) went over my AT mine and auto punish FFS, i wish i could have given them a bad score XD
Could not agree more.

On a sidenote:

Friendly damage from deployables should not kill eiter, perhaps add a 90% damage modifier instead.

As it's impossible to simmulate a real battle senario with mindless zerglings and the logistics with stationary exlosives, you need to make em take more caution. Losing a point will do that to you, hopefully.

Wery good idea if you as me
Chard
+1|6856|Christchurch, New Zealand
The easy way to fix this is to make it so the mines always show where they are when you place them, you knonw how to have to press alt. it would be so much easier if they were always showing up
beeng
Get C4, here!
+66|6810

Chard wrote:

The easy way to fix this is to make it so the mines always show where they are when you place them, you knonw how to have to press alt. it would be so much easier if they were always showing up
Sometimes I find myself running around without the flag/mine HUD on.  I don't know how it gets turned off, but it's bloody annoying.
Rakasan
+7|6861|California, USA
That goes for C4 as well, j/k.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6806|The Hague, Holland

beeng wrote:

Chard wrote:

Sometimes I find myself running around without the flag/mine HUD on.  I don't know how it gets turned off, but it's bloody annoying.
Indeed! And you wont see the clear medic/ammo bags warnings. You just see a medic/ammo bag laying there.
Another bug?
DrewH
+0|6867

beeng wrote:

Chard wrote:

The left ALT key will toggle the flag/mine HUD (unless you have changed your key settings).  I found this out because I was using that key for my microphone key.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard