https://img382.imageshack.us/img382/2487/untitled0yb.th.jpg
*TS*tphai
The Forum Alien
+89|6805|The planet Tophet
never saw that one before
=ST6=SewerMaster
AK Whore
+152|6795|Barrington, RI
you gotta love wierd error messages that the programmer thought everyone would instantly understand.  i think someone should make a guide to the many different kick messages of punkbuster.

Last edited by sewermasta324 (2005-10-26 12:25:34)

Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6782|The Hague, Holland
I got that one 2 some time ago.
Czarosniq
+0|6788|Poland
Everyone had this problem .Search dude.
MuseSeeker
2142 Soldier: Behenaut
+110|6775|EUR
How did they fix it? Does it go away after awhile?
morbesso666
+0|6763|Givataim, Israel
it's not the PB kicks you...
You were kicked by PB... the admin kicked you by PB... they even tell u why (high ping, foul language, teamkilling etc.) in the message when u get to server list.
MuseSeeker
+110|6775|EUR
Well ever way its kicking me from every EA UK Official server, Im sure every other punkbuster With the same error about a minute into the round. What should I do?
Dyret_ReVolver
+0|6757
im getting kicked often by punkbuster for no reasdon...its very irritating..i hope ea fix it in the next patch..
MuseSeeker
+110|6775|EUR

Dyret_ReVolver wrote:

im getting kicked often by punkbuster for no reasdon...its very irritating..i hope ea fix it in the next patch..
For people claiming getting kicked by PB, how long did this last for - mines been going for almost 2 days straight :'(
MuseSeeker
+110|6775|EUR

MuseSeeker wrote:

Dyret_ReVolver wrote:

For people claiming getting kicked by PB, how long did this last for - mines been going for almost 2 days straight :'(
Sorry for double post but it seems ive tried everything - I have ran pbsetup, replaced missing pbag.dll file, punkbuster auto updater still nothing : /
foofdawg
Can I be Friendly Firer?
+1|6757
I kept getting wierd error messages and getting disconnected from multiple servers the other night, then mysteriously, it stopped happening. I'm at work so I dont have the error code it gave.
BUDFORCE
Moderator Emeritus
+76|6772|London UK

guys does anyone have any more info on this?

Ive had reports of one player being kicked from our ranked server by punkbuster for no reason. Itsd annoying cus he is a regular of our old NS servers and really wants to play on our server.

Quoting what he wrote on our forums:

"hi i can play any other BF2 server with punkbuster except brys ???

When ever i join i get kicked by punkbuster either straight away or after 30mins tops.

BF2 was a fresh install on my new pc. I updated with the update from BF2 site and i havnt changed any game files.

I can play all other servers fine with no punk buster issues its only brys.

Any ideas ?"

the game is a new install no hacks or any 3rd party programs running or any of that shit. I can play any server but brys. Only brys gives me problems :S"

If this is any help I would love to know if anyone has any ideas, because it could affect the financial state of the server in future so could be more riding on this bug then just a persons fun.

Much appreciated.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard