jamie_v1.1
+35|6537|Leeds, UK

explosivo wrote:

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Why did you revive this thread? It seems rediculous to restart a thread that died back in july
well why does every cunt keep going on about search if you aint supposed to use old threads?
Bingo!, fuckers just love to moan at other ppl for no reason!
specops10-4
+108|6777|In the hills
You know Nyte, well i dont really but ive read his posts, and he is just trying to piss you off...
san4
The Mas
+311|6723|NYC, a place to live

Paco_the_Insane wrote:

Why did you revive this thread? It seems rediculous to restart a thread that died back in july

polarbearz wrote:

To reiterate:

My WLR > Your WLR.

So my penis = larger.

And you = need to use search
Because it's like polarbearz is back!
Jenkinsbball
Banned
+149|6583|USA bitches!
I'm just glad I didn't revive the thread. You're all pussies.
Des.Kmal
+917|6652|Atlanta, Georgia, USA

polarbearz wrote:

VspyVspy wrote:

Great shot Bearz.  All the way from Singapore to Toronto, good bullet drop compensation.

Bang, headshot
And i Used an AK101
no u didnt, u used a TV missle.
Add me on Origin for Battlefield 4 fun: DesKmal
genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6712|Middle of nowhere

Todd_Angelo wrote:

I just tested this, oh fount of all knowledge

Nyte wrote:

This is for people who are new to the forum or are just too lazy to search:

-If you quit the game to prevent a loss to your account, it will fail because disconnecting is an automatic loss
If you quit the game from the losing side it shows as a loss.

Nyte wrote:

...otherwise, once the match ends without you in it, it counts as a loss for you no matter which team you were originally on).
Wrong.

Left a game with 2 tickets left to the USMC, I was 292/215 when I checked a few minutes before the game and I'm now 294/215. Did the same thing the previous game to that one but it didn't show in the stats immediately (hence the jump of two points) so I this was a second attempt; that's twice on two random servers just to show it wasn't a one-time fluke or anything.

Nyte wrote:

-Switching teams also won't work, there must be at LEAST 75% of the TOTAL tickets combined remaining in order for this to work.
Wrong here too, unless there are server-side options that control this (admins?) see next bit.

Nyte wrote:

ie. If both sides have 200-200 and you switch, then you are officially on the other team BUT if the sides look like 100-20 and you switch to the winning team, you still get a loss counted because 120/400 != 0.75.
64-player server, about 13 a side, 15 tickets left on the MEC clock. I defected to USMC when I realised we had one more player than they did (I was even commander). Showed as a win on my stats.

Nyte wrote:

So for people that think W/L is an easy padding, be my guest and prove me right (You can't prove me wrong because that's impossible).
Nah

Another one I've read more than once here and other BF2 forums: a late autoswitch to the losing side won't show as a loss. The rationale being that the side you spend the bulk of the time on is the one whose result you get credit for, right? This is a myth. I got switched last night when people started to quit the losing side (possibly in a vain attempt to avoid the recording of a loss in their stats!) and I was unlucky enough to be next guy killed, instantly becoming the player with the highest score on the MEC side... meh. Anyway, since I was keeping track of my win/loss numbers I know it was recorded as a loss in my stats.

So, if you do get switched late in the game to the side you've been doing your best to help decimate for 20 minutes, then yeah, get mad 'cause it does suck.
hurray for saying everything i was going too!!!

One thing i have to add

#1 If you join a server and the round ends earlier than 5 min later, it won't count on your stats
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6661|Warlord

genius_man16 wrote:

#1 If you join a server and the round ends earlier than 5 min later, it won't count on your stats
No, sorry that's a myth. If you had a round like that and it didn't register it was a server glitch.

Proof: game starts with just the bare minimum of players, you spawn, start running and maybe even before you sight an enemy one player leaves and the round ends. Medals are awarded, and they show up in your stats; I got a silver day before yesterday from exactly this, guy who got bronze had zero points.
~Smokey~
Steve Irwin Reincarnate
+396|6572|Internetfitlerland

polarbearz wrote:

To reiterate:

My WLR > Your WLR.
Old thread but hey.

My WLR > Everyone on this sites WLR

So there, dont think your special, cause I take that cake.
vassili
+66|6558

VspyVspy wrote:

Great shot Bearz.  All the way from Singapore to Toronto, good bullet drop compensation.

Bang, headshot
you really love him don't you

n00b

and who cares about W/L ratio does it matter ?  not for badges not for medals or ribbons why why why ???
is having a crappy W/L ratio so important
YoBabysDaddy
+31|6858|St. Louis, MO
Most often when I join a server I'm thrown on the loosing or completly screwed team with 1 flag left.The W/L ratio might as well be a random number to me.I'm not in a clan and don't own my own server so it's out of my hands a lot of the time.
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6661|Warlord

vassili wrote:

and who cares about W/L ratio does it matter ?
Except for personal satisfaction or bragging rights, not any more.

~Smokey~ wrote:

polarbearz wrote:

To reiterate:

My WLR > Your WLR.
Old thread but hey.

My WLR > Everyone on this sites WLR

So there, dont think your special, cause I take that cake.
That cake needs to be redirected 18:1, nice try but I believe I have the account with the highest WLR in the world.

YoBabysDaddy wrote:

Most often when I join a server I'm thrown on the loosing or completly screwed team with 1 flag left.The W/L ratio might as well be a random number to me.I'm not in a clan and don't own my own server so it's out of my hands a lot of the time.
I know what you mean. The reason I've been working on my WLR is specifically to compensate for not knowing any better early on and spawning in just this kind of situation (doesn't do much for your KDR either, not that mine would have been much better either way LOL).

If you know the rules, and you care one way or the other of course, a WLR of 5+ would be a cake walk. And, at least initially, having one in the double digits wouldn't be a strain.
FrankieSpankie3388
Hockey Nut
+243|6565|Boston, MA
I've got a question about the W/L ratio. If you join a server and get put on the losing side with about 10 tickets left, and you never spawn, does that count as a loss?
Todd_Angelo
Leukocyte
+336|6661|Warlord
Nope.
explosivo
Banned
+262|6677
Fucking SNORE!

I WISH PEOPLE WOULD STOP GOING ON ABOUT SEARCH.

THERE IS ONLY SO MUCH you can say about bf2.

lets just make one fucking thread and leave it at that then.

ffs is this a forum or a slagging match?

i think there are arses in this forum that just go around saying "omg ffs SEARCH "

= wANKERZ

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard