Cbass
Kick His Ass!
+371|6702|Howell, Mi USA
Joined an AF server last weekend, map was Op Harvest. Got in the Little Bird and started owning. 2 guys joined my squad as Engineer and rode with me to repair. Before i knew it i was around 35 - 0. I was owning the enemy choppers, ground troops, and jeeps.

Then here come the clan guys in the enemy chopper again....... owned (for the 1000th time). then i see the enemy littlebird hovering around a flag. They didn't see me yet, i flew down behind them but before i started shooting, Boooooot for "teamkilling"

Rejoined and asked wtf? all the admin said was "oh it was Punkbuster"     yea right
https://bf3s.com/sigs/bb53a522780eff5b30ba3252d44932cc2f5b8c4f.png
AK5489
+16|6516|US
playing leviathan, teammate was capping in a heli, i jump in to gun, got kicked for stealing enemy heli.
13rin
+977|6487
Didn't get booted, however last night a clan member initiated a kick vote against me.  I asked why.  He said sorry wrong guy.  I still got 12 of 20 needed votes, I stayed.  For the rest of the round everyone was initiating kick votes against me.  It was half way through the round so I had like 8 instances of people imitating kick votes at me.  Their banner "A Positive Gaming Experience".  LOL.
I stood in line for four hours. They better give me a Wal-Mart gift card, or something.  - Rodney Booker, Job Fair attendee.
naightknifar
Served and Out
+642|6569|Southampton, UK

Best warning: Read my sig
Echo
WOoKie
+383|6728|The Netherlands
Thats a violation of the roe by ea. Players on ranked server may use whatever weapon, kit or vehicle they want to use basically.

Dauntless wrote:

http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/5694/haha5xk.png

I had the BF2s Tag on, but I wasn't in the BF2s server.
Thanks for mentioning that. Btw i havent seen you in a while on the eu ranked server. I m working alot nowadays so i might have missed ya. Where are you playing nowadays? Anyways feel free to visit us for some good games when ever you feel like it. It ll be cool to play with you again.
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6431|NL-NH-DH
I got more lame kicks but the one i remember best was in the -=J4F=- server...

I was flying the cobra and was killing a lot of the J4F members at first i got kicked because i was too strong, which is BS because I'm not that good, then i get back in the server and then i wasn't allowed to fly the chopper or ill get another kick, so i jumped in the jet, and start the killing again.. then i get a ban to make room for an admin which in fact was for killing the admin thats quite lame, now none of my clanmembers may ever join that server...
ShowMeTheMonkey
+125|6710
For saying "ASS" when I ACTUALLY said "He's hiding by the grass"
jamesb
Joined BF2s in November 2005
+133|6732|Doncaster, England

Cbass wrote:

Rejoined and asked wtf? all the admin said was "oh it was Punkbuster"     yea right
I think there might be an issue with Punkbuster since 1.4
We have had a lot of people kicked from our server when we haven't kicked them.

I don't know what the reason given is though.
Chou
+737|6799
Once upon a time on a TV2 server, there was this tiny annoying radio spammer and I said "Shut Up"

Kicked for saying the banned word "SHUT UP"
SirBone
+0|6700
I was playing commander, sniper and put down claymores to protect myself. 2 guys died when they walked near them so I got kicked for fighting when server rules say no commanders are to fight.

Last edited by SirBone (2006-10-14 05:43:45)

RavyGravy
Son.
+617|6414|NSW, Australia

we should make a list of these admins names so everyone can know what jackoffs they are
|Rawon
Buyakashaa
+31|6431|NL-NH-DH

<<<FTDM>>>Gen.Raven wrote:

we should make a list of these admins names so everyone can know what jackoffs they are
I'll start:

-=J4F=-Wolverine (actually all their members are admin)
eMarine
Gorgonnash PVP
+119|6852|Sacramento, Cal

Major Payne wrote:

because I'm so bored I'm making this topic you can put here you're lamest reason for being kicked or banned
my lamest i even got 2

1. Kicked for team killing in a server where FF is off
2. Kicked for having a high ping 1 minute long before i even was in the game

Whats yours?
fail.
Madmax018
+1|6413
commanding on karkand so my team capped all the flags on the hotel and square side of the bridge....
being a smart commander i went to square incase someone got through the train accident and try to cap a flag and so happens a tank did get through....
i had engineer kit so i walked up to the tank, however he probally thought i had c4 or something so he jumps out to kill me, i jump in his tank and kill him.. then :
YOU HAVE BEEN KICKED FOR COMMANDING AND DRIVING ARMOR.. WTF>????
CloakedStarship
+76|6573
Kept TOWing a chopper on sharqi, got my expert ground d, got kicked for hax.. the guy was a lt col hovering in front of my tow and just flying way to low in general.
evilcartman99
The Octagon
+18|6421|da ville, va
Oathing, and one time I was flying my plane on Oman and i was in the ocean just barely and I got kicked for base raping uncap.
Duncan1234
+5|6611
kicked cause i didnt pick 1 of the admins up in my apc but the admin was at palce 3rd floor i was at palace security office when they kicked me i looked at the reason they gave n it said i was kicked for idleing wtf??
Evil_Apu
+40|6591|Denmark
Well here's my lamest kick;

I was commander at Strike At karkand, I look up 'Kicking Evil_apu. Reason: Make room for admin''
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6652|Wangaratta, Australia
got booted for tking when I had just joined the server and hadnt fired a shot, most likely they were making room for a admin or clan member.
Hyper
Banned
+154|6759
nothing wrong with that
do you pay the bills for the server you were on?
id venture to say no, then dont complain when somone who DOES pay for it wants to play and you get the boot for it.
in my server i will kick the lowest scoring person to make room for myself, and if thats a problem, i can get ya a link to where you too can pay for your own server and always have a spot to play.

our best kick reason ( although you would prolly say its lame because it seems that ya mite think that about alot of things) is the DS kick
kicking NUB for downsyndrome-no cookies for you
samfink
+31|6563
not really, you were just unlucky. as for me, my only kickes were auto-kicks for high pings. thouhg the funniets one was a pig of just over 200. erm HELLO. just over 200 is actaully a reasoable ping.
anzus
Wheres the trigger?
+34|6652|Wangaratta, Australia

Hyper wrote:

nothing wrong with that
do you pay the bills for the server you were on?
id venture to say no, then dont complain when somone who DOES pay for it wants to play and you get the boot for it.
agree with that totally.

Hyper wrote:

kicking NUB for downsyndrome-no cookies for you
shocked and disgusted by that
Eckzack
The east-german Fuxxer
+37|6853|Germany / Saxony

samfink wrote:

not really, you were just unlucky. as for me, my only kickes were auto-kicks for high pings. thouhg the funniets one was a pig of just over 200. erm HELLO. just over 200 is actaully a reasoable ping.
Erm, my server autokicks at >130, all over that is unenjoyable... Think of the lag you produce for the other ppl.

Last edited by Eckzack (2006-05-23 05:53:24)

https://bf3s.com/sigs/384f5f7318c23ecb5909f14b157d6d31e8b5a332.png

IRNV-Field 3... New School Shit...
BSF
+1|6754
being kicked on e.g. "-AS- Alte Saecke" for just being too good in plane (better than present clan members in fact)...soooo fucking lame!

That has happened a several times to me and I just hate it. People r just looking for better kdr..not for competition.
metal1215
+18|6653|Varsseveld, Netherlands
ehm when ive got 200 ping i just look for a better server

well, i was playing with some of my friends in a server and suddenly i got kicked
reason:       for being an unlocknoob
omfg I killed the admin 2 times with a mg36 and then they kick me ??
i was using ak101 all the other times

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard