The oldest chav in the world
+2,423|6693|Cardiff, Capital of Wales
The reason I write this very short and helpful guide is because of an email I recieved in work today.  A customer of mine emailed saying proceed with the order etc etc and right at the very bottom of the email was a note saying "Save a tree...please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to".

Now all my adult life I thought I was doing my bit by eating as many beavers as I could get my hands on.

"Save a tree - eat beaver" , kids, thats my advice much more fun.
jkohlc
2142th Whore
+214|6546|Singapore
commit suicide

end of story

jkohlc wrote:

commit suicide

end of story
Sorry to hear you are leaving us, close the door on your way out. ty
Mustang99
+9|6543
Holy %&/( You Ppl Are So Mean
seymorebutts443
Ready for combat
+211|6615|Belchertown Massachusetts, USA
the world can take car of itself, its gone through ice ages and suchwhat. its been through hundreds of volcanoes erupting at once spewing deadly gasses into the air.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6736
to all ninjas: kill pirates, theyve been killing whales and cutting a lot of wood.
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
herrr_smity
+156|6647|space command ur anus
save a tree burn a book
Mustang99
+9|6543
WTF !?!?!?!?!! then they would have to make more books and cut down MORE trees
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA
save a tree, burn a hippy, though the fumes are a lil more toxic
Xietsu
Banned
+50|6576
Dude, the people who always yap about wasting trees when you toss away a paper that was "reuseable" are so senseless. In order to make any headway into conservation of timbers is to become the dictators of the countries with the greatest output of paper production and then have everyone working there killed. Simple as that. LoL.
Poncho
and I'm not a raincoat...
+91|6727|NL
As long as you plant a new tree there is no problem, right?

By the way, does anybody know how many A4's you can make from one tree?
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6857
The paper and lumber industry plants more trees than it uses.  Gotta love ignorant eco whackjob terrorists.

It's the parking lots for were ever the hell they buy their free range chicken and drink their $20 a cup coffee at that are to blame for 'messing up nature'.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6857

Poncho wrote:

As long as you plant a new tree there is no problem, right?

By the way, does anybody know how many A4's you can make from one tree?
A whole lot.  Way more than I use printing my emails.
What the fuck has happened to this thread, I was only messing about. Yeah yeah I wanna save the earth etc and Im well aware of saving the earth but I was on about eating beaver.  Please start a differnt thread if you wanna go all serious because that wasnt the intention I had with this one. I will be more than happy to express my opinion of serious global issues regarding the environment, but I wont do it when all Im trying to do is to get more people to eat beaver.  Thats what Lennon should of written about. Imagine all the beaver........ living in harmony, e ,e e e oooohhh oh.  You can say I eat beaver, but Im not the only one.
Burning_Monkey
Moving Target
+108|6857

1927 wrote:

What the fuck has happened to this thread, I was only messing about. Yeah yeah I wanna save the earth etc and Im well aware of saving the earth but I was on about eating beaver.  Please start a differnt thread if you wanna go all serious because that wasnt the intention I had with this one. I will be more than happy to express my opinion of serious global issues regarding the environment, but I wont do it when all Im trying to do is to get more people to eat beaver.  Thats what Lennon should of written about. Imagine all the beaver........ living in harmony, e ,e e e oooohhh oh.  You can say I eat beaver, but Im not the only one.
Beaver is good eats.
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6569|Southeastern USA
would that be on the food network or spicetv?

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard