themanmythlegend
+13|6502
this is an observation that gets on my nerves and it seems to come from the american race.....

1: a person types in (whats the deal with "this and that"?
american answers: noob check the search feature.
proper answer would be nothing instead of running his mouth.

2:with a girl out and she says why is that fat lady eating that its not helping her.
instead of keeping her mouth shut and letting us see the obvious she just has to state it like im blind.

what makes number one better than number 2, absolutely nothing at all. both of them are just power hungry and stuck up americans. thats why there are little kids getting raped, kids getting shot at school and all because americans havent learned to keep it shut.

but you know everyone has there opinion in why they cant answer a simple question a person asks. maybe because they havent been able to punk no one until BF2 was invented, or maybe because they get punked all the time. i dont know you tell me why and what the purpose of calling someone a noob or giving sarcastic answer over the net. and acting civil

lets start the conversation
Home
Section.80
+447|6840|Seattle, Washington, USA

Uh, there's a tiny sliver of truth in the beginning of your post, but

1:a person types in (whats the deal with "this and that"?
It's not just an American answer. I've seen plenty of people from around the world type that. It has nothing to do with location, it's an emotion: annoyed.

2:with a girl out and she says why is that fat lady eating that its not helping her.
Yeah, Americans do that, but I'm sure people of other countries do it too.

And no, America can not be blamed soley for all rapes and school shootings in the world. Sorry, you lose that one.

Last edited by Homeschtar (2006-07-02 15:43:12)

yuckfou09
hide your terrorists ^,^
+94|6669|Ft. Drum, NY

Homeschtar wrote:

It's not just an American answer. I've seen plenty of people from around the world type that. It has nothing to do with location, it's an emotion: annoyed.

And no, America can not be blamed soley for all rapes and school shootings in the world. Sorry, you lose that one.
word
taxi2you
+22|6637|Missouri
Sorry to burst your bubble but 99% of Americans are "normal" people.  You happen to just take notice of the few idiot kids who's parents never taught them any better.  Most of what I read on this forum is kids who have yet to grow up and experience life and it's humbling times.  These same kids will have trouble as an adult.  I hope they try to go into a bar or nightclub and call somebody a n00b or some other rude comment. Most are computer nerds who would be severely out of  place in a club.  Most of them would rather dish out empty threats online knowing good and well they couldn't begin to "pwn" anyone in real life. 

As far as the kids shooting other kids at school...that once again is bad parenting.  At Columbine both sets of parents had no clue what their kids were up to.  My parents always knew where I was and what I was doing and with whom.  Some parents in the last few years would rather buy their kids a computer and games to keep them out of their hair so they themselves can do what they want to do.

Maybe you should visit here sometime as see how "Americans" really live.  My Parents always have exchange students in their home and they are all suprised at how normal we are.  We do family dinners, go to movies, hang out and watch TV, and go to church on Sundays.   The last girl was from Japan and was literally shocked at how normal we are.  She was impressed she could walk down the street and someone would actually say anything at all to her and not yelling at her for being foreign.  She liked that she could go into a store and people were more than willing to help when she didn't know something.

I am sorry that your impression of Americans is all that you see on TV and read in these forums.  My suggestion is that you change your "Americans" to "idiots" and it totally changes the context of what you're attempting here.  To me, by you starting such a thread makes you no better than them.  And remember....you can't fix stupid!
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.

Homeschtar wrote:

Add 1 to the List, Americans are not the only ones that say to use the Search Feature.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
DaReJa
BF2s US Server Admin
+257|6619|Los Angeles, California, US.

taxi2you wrote:

Maybe you should visit here sometime as see how "Americans" really live.  My Parents always have exchange students in their home and they are all suprised at how normal we are.  We do family dinners, go to movies, hang out and watch TV, and go to church on Sundays.   The last girl was from Japan and was literally shocked at how normal we are.  She was impressed she could walk down the street and someone would actually say anything at all to her and not yelling at her for being foreign.  She liked that she could go into a store and people were more than willing to help when she didn't know something.
A perfect Example of how people believe everything they are told.
Battlelog: DaReJa
MyBFi/BF3i Admin

AKA DanielRJ
GameSurge IRC Network, Support Agent and Staff
Phuzion IRC Network, Support Director and Operator
americantroop
+0|6501
why target americans man? what have we ever done to harm anyone:)
x.:Shackleton:.x
Quick on the draw...
+33|6536|the land of plenty
We tend to get a little fucking riled up near July 4th and feel like blowing shit up.
Outside of that, I have no fucking clue of what the hell you are talking about.

-Shack
spawnofthemist
Banned
+1,128|6634|Burmecia, Land of the Rain
as a non-American.. i'd like to say that i agree with my U.S. brothers on this one..

and as a proud Scotsman i'd like to say:

Use the Search noob... there's plenty Everyone vs. America type threads around here..
themanmythlegend
+13|6502
yea but im not just an everyone im an american myself. see whats the point of using the word noob in your sentence. did that make you feel stronger and better than me? now you think you can go home and punk out a kid at your school or a guy at your job. it was like telling your boss FU or something. how did it feel to say the word noob answer that
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas

themanmythlegend wrote:

yea but im not just an everyone im an american myself. see whats the point of using the word noob in your sentence. did that make you feel stronger and better than me? now you think you can go home and punk out a kid at your school or a guy at your job. it was like telling your boss FU or something. how did it feel to say the word noob answer that
You wanna know what the saddest thing of all is?

The fact that this belongs in Debate and Serious Talk.

Happy 5th Failed thread day!
themanmythlegend
+13|6502
but then again its not bf2 or bf2s talk so it belongs in either one.
Cougar
Banned
+1,962|6757|Dallas

themanmythlegend wrote:

I suppose it could go either way, but the fact you mentioned America and Hostile in the same sentence warrants Debate and Serious Talk.  For some reason people hate America here.
Cybargs
Moderated
+2,285|6709

Cougar wrote:

themanmythlegend wrote:

I suppose it could go either way, but the fact you mentioned America and Hostile in the same sentence warrants Debate and Serious Talk.  For some reason people hate America here.
yes it should go in debate and serious talk...
https://cache.www.gametracker.com/server_info/203.46.105.23:21300/b_350_20_692108_381007_FFFFFF_000000.png
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6524
Of course it isn't just Americans!  Every ethnic group has those kinds of people.

Last edited by Battlefield2Player (2006-07-02 17:12:49)

spawnofthemist
Banned
except tibetan monks..

they dont hate anything..
G3|Genius
Pope of BF2s
+355|6619|Sea to globally-cooled sea
I'm American.

You can be whatever nationality, that doesn't bother me.  But whatever you are, you better be damn proud of it.

and if you're not proud of what you are, change what you are.  move to another country.

The reason I say this is: If you sense that americans have a lot of pride in themselves and in their country...if you feel that Americans think they are the best.....rather than putting down the americans, why not take some pride in your own country!
ZCor3x
+46|6563|Pennsylvania
"thats why there are little kids getting raped, kids getting shot at school and all because americans havent learned to keep it shut."

I don't believe it's AMERICAS fault for anything, maybe EVERYONE in a whole, but you can't do that. See, you saying that all Americans are assholes, asshats, is pointing something out thats not true, and if you never said that, you being flamed wouldn't happen.

On the other hand, you know what bugs me the most? When people not from America saying "You Americans".. That pisses me off for some reason.
spawnofthemist
Banned

G3|Genius wrote:

rather than putting down the americans, why not take some pride in your own country!
Agreed

Scotland ftw! ^_^
dubbs
+105|6624|Lexington, KY

themanmythlegend wrote:

both of them are just power hungry and stuck up americans. thats why there are little kids getting raped
Rape existed before the greate USA.  Guess we had to create a time machine and train those people in the past to rape other people. 

Seems that you are another person who is ungrateful for what you nation has given to you.  You take that for granted.   We say what we want because it is part of our First Admendment. 

Also, why did you not take your own advise and shut up?  Did you have to say anything about the issue?  Guess you are just like the rest of us.  We speak our mind because we can.

Another thing, this is not limited to nationality.  It is human nature to have complex communication.  It is one of the reasons we are at the top of the food chain.
Stags
+26|6649
It's funny, I believe the main reason why the rest of the world believes we are so "evil" and hostile is because of our media and news.  We rarely report on the good things (because they don't sell), so the rest of the world always hears these bad things about the US.

This is true for everyone, in the US we don't get the full story on other countries, so at times we accuse them of things that aren't true or are only partially true.

Now, if you don't believe me I'll blow your f-ing brain out.   j/k

Now, what scares me is there isn't any root beer in Europe....

I could say more but I don't feel like it.
Superior Mind
(not macbeth)
+1,755|6685

themanmythlegend wrote:

yo doods! dos ual tink teh Mericans are teh h05t173? Cause sumtims i think they use hax yo
spawnofthemist
Banned

Superior Mind wrote:

themanmythlegend wrote:

yo doods! dos ual tink teh Mericans are teh h05t173? Cause sumtims i think they use hax yo
l0lz j00 uz's l33t g00d d00d!
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6542|Southeastern USA
you fail at living
spawnofthemist
Banned

kr@cker wrote:

you fail at living
http://goldenaxecat.ytmnd.com/

Board footer