Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
Bump
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
zulu soldiah
saw you on the server yesterday, are you competeting in the event?
@ duffry
i like the idea of 1 round/map on british and 1 on a us server, cos if i play 2 maps on good ping i just find it unfair to all the us player out there, but will switching servers be a problem?, it might take a while before everyone joined the 2nd server,
anyways, gl on the organizing, keep up the great work,
r00ts
ps, remember MEDICS FTW
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
Ill be there, r00ts.
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
weeee
well definately win then
(lol how the hell do you spell definitely?)
lol
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
We're medics, we dont lose.
Especially to those campers.

Medics FTW.
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
-  The first two games will be everyone that hasn't been pre-selected on the medic side, the preselected will be snipers.
- Its not required for the pre selected to be there (due mainly to the fact that we have more than 1 full servers worth of people that signed up.) However, if you signed up, haven't been pre-selected, and still want to be in the game, you need to be there to get a good score.
... so who will be the preselected-ed?
i dont think im the only one wondering that ^^
-  The highest score from your best round will determine who fills up the remaining slots.
wouldnt that make people pointwhore?
doesnt matter to me, just wondering
General Melchett
+1|6511
I Signed up yesterday, if there's space, i'd love to be involved in the Sniper Killing
Sheep of War
+40|6642

r00ts wrote:

-  The first two games will be everyone that hasn't been pre-selected on the medic side, the preselected will be snipers.
- Its not required for the pre selected to be there (due mainly to the fact that we have more than 1 full servers worth of people that signed up.) However, if you signed up, haven't been pre-selected, and still want to be in the game, you need to be there to get a good score.
... so who will be the preselected-ed?
i dont think im the only one wondering that ^^
-  The highest score from your best round will determine who fills up the remaining slots.
wouldnt that make people pointwhore?
doesnt matter to me, just wondering
Well there is seven right now, mostly based on stats, some on other things. I'm going through and reading everyones stats starting now. We have a week, so I'm not in the biggest hurry. I'll have 15-20 selected by tonight. The rest can battle it out.

If they are all medics in the scrimmage and the pre-selected, I thought this might work good. Maybe K/D would be better?
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
yeah, the battle of pre-selected vs. non-pre-selected (what a word) seems a great idea to me.
K/D selection doesnt look good to me, maybe as an alternative in the end, cos k/d / stats dont say enough about the player and his teamwork skills, etc.

r00ts
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
Look at the assault rifle kdr if you look at any.
Medic kdr can be achieved by Armour whoring
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
true
assault rifle kdr/acc
pistol kdr/acc
hours as medic maybe
just some aspects you could look at selecting at stats
BolvisOculus
Spagett!
+167|6618|Manitowoc, WI
also, if they have alot of time as a medic check out their team point stats, gratned alot of the points rnt going to be revive/heal but if they do have alot of time as a medic many points are going to be from that
r00ts
xD
+81|6541|Netherlands
hey zulu arent you online on xfire? (just wondering )
@bolvis, yeah you could look at that too, ill point mr.numbers on it if he hasnt seen it
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
I have xfire but im not logged atm.
Sheep of War
+40|6642
Yeah stats are tough to go by, they don't always reflect how it is.  But I have to do it somehow. Those are good suggestions though.

Anyways the list will not be updated until the 15 or so that I pick have all confirmed that they can make it.

I want to have a litle amount of last minute substituions as possible.

*reminder* Updates are posted on the first post in this thread as well.

Last edited by 908741059871059781 (2006-07-03 11:01:37)

Boots
+17|6538|PA
I can be there, I'm on teh list... but hopefully I get my name in yellow.  -_-
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509
Come to training next weekend (READ FIRST POST) and you may well be.
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6645
Why medics are better than snipers

1. We have automatic weapons, one with a scope. Both good at medium/long range and short range shooting
Snipers however have only long range effective weapons, most are bolt action.

2. We can revive when we like and heal when we like. SNipers can lay TWO claymores...

3. Everybody on the team likes a good medic, as we save people and heal the team.
Snipers on the other hand are solitary, the ones that do play for the team are annoying and bunny hop, dolphin dive everywhere (apart from The ss bros as far as i know) Thus making snipers the most annoying assholes alive.

4. I am a medic

5. Ever soldier can call for a medic because they want to be one "i need a medic here"
do they ever say " i need a sniper " the answer is no because they are hardly ever needed

6. Medics dont usually fly around we are ground pounders. Snipers are always tking for jets with there M95

7. Medics FTW snipers In the bin
Shem
sɥǝɯ
+152|6526|London (At Heart)

I'll be there...

Shem
Sheep of War
+40|6642
Yeah sorry if it seems like I'm stalling by not having anyone in Yellow on duffrys list there, but I'm making sure that the 15-20 that I'm picking are pretty sure they can at least be at the actual match.

The match isn't until the 15th, practice/scrimmage on the 8th or 9th, so we have some time. Be patient...the 15-20 chosen will be yellow this week.
E7IX3R
is drunk and crazy
+216|6687|UK
can i be a sniper
pure_beef_69
Banned
+186|6645

E7IX3R wrote:

can i be a sniper
Pure beef: Shock paddles E7IX3R
-Gunsmoke-
+165|6634|South Jersey
I'll be there
fierce
I love [fiSh]
+167|6567

pure_beef_69 wrote:

2. We can revive when we like and heal when we like. SNipers can lay TWO claymores...
Enable friendly fire on the server and the snipers have a chance of 0% to win the game.
Zulu_Soldier
+15|6509

E7IX3R wrote:

can i be a sniper
How dare you post here, lol.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard