slidero
http://bf2s.com/player/44995752/

Seriously, look at the repair graph.  That's insane.  In the course of two days he doubled his repairs.
=[4th]=SlayThem
Destroy Noob Cannons
+96|6831
Oh my god. There's no way that's legit.
Ridir
Semper Fi!
+48|6761
work with a friend on the other team who's c4'ing the arty, and commander stuff and then repair it a lot
Sleepkever
+0|6770
don't you just love those graphs anyway i would like to know his secret.
Czarosniq
+0|6786|Poland
Maybe he's plying a lot:P
-=DRACO-Krusty
Deranged Klown
+21|6841|TX
youre right.  thats a lot of freakin repairs for a day.  i still feel i have done something when i get 5 in a round.  so i would have to play 55 rounds in 1 day to get 275.  dont see that happening.
Omnimalice
All Hate
+1|6777|Northern VA
Kicked & Banned      74 / 7

That's a pretty good hint he's a padder. That and the fact that he's in the top 10. Please mail tears directly to EA.
Sgt.Gh0st
Pump-Action Pimp
+16|6780|The Hague, Holland
Did somebody noticed this guy had 2,710 kills with C4, Claymores and such? Wich is his top killz over any weapon. How the hell do you do that?
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6761|Nebraska, United States
Being a douche bag.

You could play on a empty ranked server with one other person (your alt. running on a different computer) and kill yourself repeatedly.
p0wn
+1|6762

Cyjoki wrote:

Being a douche bag.

You could play on a empty ranked server with one other person (your alt. running on a different computer) and kill yourself repeatedly.
But doesn't it take 10 people to start the game to start getting points?
slidero

Sgt.Gh0st wrote:

Did somebody noticed this guy had 2,710 kills with C4, Claymores and such? Wich is his top killz over any weapon. How the hell do you do that?
I don't think that's too unlikely, he obviously BH whored before the patch and never really played on the ground.  Maybe he just likes jihad jeeps.
Cyjoki
Veni, Vidi, Vici
+0|6761|Nebraska, United States

p0wn wrote:

Cyjoki wrote:

Being a douche bag.

But doesn't it take 10 people to start the game to start getting points?
He probably stats-pads with his clan.

Email EA and get his ass banned.

Last edited by Cyjoki (2005-10-25 12:50:03)

Guruz
Sir
+20|6836|government yard in trenchtown.
Probably got them by driving a Humvee/Vodnik partly onto the water so it slowly loses health, and switching to one of the back seats (F3/F4) and repair the hell out of it.
Same works for flipping the jeep onto its side so it slowly damages and you can repair it for points (someone is in the vehicle - you!)

Tried it couple of days ago, stopped after getting that one point just to make sure ;O

Please don't start doing this! Or I'll find you!
chuyskywalker
Admin
+2,439|6845|"Frisco"

Yeah, thread #2 about this. I imagine he is padding some how considering how fucking slow  repair points acrue. Maybe he and another engy jump a buggy out into the ocean and just sit the back (auto repair) and gain mad points. Who knows!

Regardless, I suggest if you really, really have a problem with it you report to EA (they have much better 'graphs' than I do, I would hope) and they may do something about it.

Let's not start another thread about this please.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard