Total: 67
Paco_the_Insane
Phorum Phantom
+244|6666|Ohio
pretty much self explanatory

no idea what other could be, so come up with another option
Kendoson
+10|6716|Scotland
you only get 1 point for a heal thinik u mean revive????
-r3-anubis
+73|6559|florida
Getting heal points aren't as easy as getting resupply points.
I only have 300 out of 750 needed for expert.
wachtler83
+22|6608|Columbus,Ohio

Kendoson wrote:

i think he may mean to hard to get (1 point requires you to heal a player or players to 100%)ex . m95 shoots a guy you heal him no point till you get somebody else healed for those two extra bars
dubbs
+105|6653|Lexington, KY

wachtler83 wrote:

Kendoson wrote:

i think he may mean to hard to get (1 point requires you to heal a player or players to 100%)ex . m95 shoots a guy you heal him no point till you get somebody else healed for those two extra bars
I thought that it was if a player was at least 50% health, and you heal them you get a heal point, just like if a player has 50% ammo you get a resupply.
BrOk_MoRdU
Psychotic Sniper Inc.
+76|6573|The Land of Claywhore
Medics already get +2 points for a revive,and thier is plenty of death to be had in bf2.They get the most points out of any kit in the game.Check out any consistent medic user and look at thier spm.The medic kit is fine and should not be changed to make it better than it already is.
ZCor3x
+46|6592|Pennsylvania
I didn't have a problem with the badge.. spam healing bags and hope for the best ;/
Delta_38DS
Self Proclaimed A10 Whore
+27|6585
I thought it was simple to get healing points, also I thought if you healed 75-50% you get a healing point.  Support has to get something like 1 full clip to get a point.  Also you rarely find anyone who needs ammo  (or they request for ammo and then they run away).  I was just lucky I found 5 snipers on a crane when i went for my vet. resupply badge. 

Also, people get shot more often then they run out of ammo.

EDIT:  Typos, i hate this keyboard

Last edited by Delta_38DS (2006-07-01 19:41:52)

InviSniper
The first true Sniper.
+95|6665|Cumberland, MD, USA
You get a Resupply point if you resupply someone that has went through 1 reload animation or more. You get a Heal point if you heal 2 or more players so much that if all the damage done to all players is put together, it would reach 100%. You get a Repair point if you repair a vehicle or Asset to 100%.

In my mind, heal and repair points are more difficult to get than resupply points. To get 1 resupply point a person only has to throw 1 Grenade or reload a half-full clip. To get Repair points it takes multiple vehicles to get since if only one was involved it would be destroyed. I think that Heals and Repairs should be doubled, as in 2 points per 100% Heal/Repair.
Cursed You
+64|6609|Idaho
I thought you got a heal point when you heal someone 100%?  Because Ive healed snipers who were full health and hit with L96, healed them, but no heal point.  Next time they got shot, I healed them again.  Making that 95% +95% heal = 190% which means I got a heal point and 90 percent to my next heal point.

Thats just the way I always understood it.  Resupplies are way easier to get, since someone needs only to be just 1 clip down and you can get 1 point.  There is the disadvantage that you only get 1 point regardless of how much ammo they are down, but its still quick and easy points.

Simply put, medic is overpowered in points, but support is drastically better right down to it.  Their guns cause more damage, they get quicker points.  Too many medics can cause competition when fighting and getting kills.  Not many support guys, but they have an upper hand.

I think there is a slight fairness present.

genius_man16
Platinum Star whore
+365|6700|Middle of nowhere

InviSniper wrote:

I think that Heals and Repairs should be doubled, as in 2 points per 100% Heal/Repair.
i don't think Heals should be doubled, but definately repair points... those are so fucking hard to get!
-r3-anubis
+73|6559|florida
Heals and Repairs are the hardest for me to get. Resupply is so easy its not even funny.
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.

Cursed You wrote:

I thought you got a heal point when you heal someone 100%?  Because Ive healed snipers who were full health and hit with L96, healed them, but no heal point.  Next time they got shot, I healed them again.  Making that 95% +95% heal = 190% which means I got a heal point and 90 percent to my next heal point.

Thats just the way I always understood it.  Resupplies are way easier to get, since someone needs only to be just 1 clip down and you can get 1 point.  There is the disadvantage that you only get 1 point regardless of how much ammo they are down, but its still quick and easy points.
Yes, that's how I percieve it also. I'm sorry if I explained my view wrong.

genius_man16 wrote:

InviSniper wrote:

I think that Heals and Repairs should be doubled, as in 2 points per 100% Heal/Repair.
i don't think Heals should be doubled, but definately repair points... those are so fucking hard to get!
Perhaps Heals doubled and Revives halved?

Last edited by InviSniper (2006-07-01 23:22:35)

Cursed You
+64|6609|Idaho

InviSniper wrote:

Cursed You wrote:

Yes, that's how I percieve it also. I'm sorry if I explained my view wrong.
No you were clear.  Its just I was referring to the person who though it was 50-75.  Which would be a lot easier, but alas its not

repairs should definately be doubled, or something secretive like 1.75.
Taishi
+1|6549|Texas
Yes getting vet med is hard enough let alone exp med... the med points should be like supply because then medic would be a more desirable kit and making teamwork get boosted and thats what we need...
Cursed You
+64|6609|Idaho

Taishi wrote:

Yes getting vet med is hard enough let alone exp med... the med points should be like supply because then medic would be a more desirable kit and making teamwork get boosted and thats what we need...
My friend has got a picture of him getting expert med.  He ended up shooting his teammates with his pistol and healing them.

He wasnt desperate for the medal, thats not his style, but heal points are just hard to get.

Still funny though cause in the chat log one of them is like a private and saying  "stop shooting us plz"
Mustang99
+9|6545
revive but more pts needed
InviSniper
The first true Sniper.

Cursed You wrote:

Taishi wrote:

My friend has got a picture of him getting expert med.  He ended up shooting his teammates with his pistol and healing them.

He wasnt desperate for the medal, thats not his style, but heal points are just hard to get.

Still funny though cause in the chat log one of them is like a private and saying  "stop shooting us plz"
Not a bad idea. The pistol won't do enough damage to take them down half-way so you don't get negative points, yet you get Heal points.
Chorcai
+49|6669|Ireland

BrOk_MoRdU wrote:

Medics already get +2 points for a revive,and thier is plenty of death to be had in bf2.They get the most points out of any kit in the game.Check out any consistent medic user and look at thier spm.The medic kit is fine and should not be changed to make it better than it already is.
Been a medic is hard (apart from Karkand hotel) think about it, fire fight goin on you die, I have to lay down cover fire, then go with nothing but my paddles, try and rez you, Im not one of those dumb medics that go "oh no hes dead 2pts, who cares if the tank is goin to kill you again ! I get my points ha ha", no if a tank is there I either leave ya, or draw hes fire and then come back and hopefully in time. I normally throw a med bag down 1st lets say if a sniper is pot shotin, it gives ya the extra time and if he hits you to get into cover so, you get healed again. So ya I earn my points.

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard