Intheshadows
+5|6555
It seems that more and more the kick vote is used for everything but kicking the idiots that need to be removed In the past few months I have noticed that the immature types are using it to remove people that are much better than them.  I have never been accused of cheating despite some high scores, never even really been hasseled at all.

The point for this whole rant is today I was on a 24/7 Sharqi server as MEC, I was in the BTR at the beginning of the match, no matter how hard they tried to kill me I was able to dodge the rockets and the kamikaze Spec ops. Out of nowhere the game freezes, and I get kicked stating that either an Admin or a successful kick vote had removed me, I know there was no admins present at the time. Why is it that these kids cant just put up with a player that has an advantage on them?  I had not TK'ed anyone and had no team damage, It would be nice if you could only get kick voted by your own team, to keep the other team from removing a player that is causing them to lose.  Why cant people just take the ass whooping and learn something from it? Just something to think about.

/End Rant
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6639|UK
/sympathy.

find another server
Intheshadows
+5|6555
Its not this one paticular server, its everywhere....
liquidat0r
wtf.
+2,223|6639|UK
I never really see this... When I'm playing i never seem to see successful kick votes
~Solar~Fire~
+45|6659|Austin, TX
Well for whatever reason they're started, the kick vote glitch basically keeps it going forever.
rootbeer73
+24|6597|in a small dark place
did the new patch make it only possible to kick vote ur own team members?
Intheshadows
+5|6555
The only successful kick votes I see are against the highest scoring players in a server. Usually initiated by the lowest scoring player
Battlefield2Player
Ak-101 Addict
+98|6543

Intheshadows wrote:

It would be nice if you could only get kick voted by your own team,
I thought you COULD only start kick votes on your own team?  This is a good idea, but it kinda sucks because you can't start kick votes on someone that is on the other team (that may be using the Hotel glitch or whatever).  I think it's funny that when I ask them to get out, they'll insist that "It's EA's fault, so I can use it".

Anyone who uses the glitch online should have their stats RESET (I won't lie, I tried it on SinglePlayer).
ecko3389
Banned
+5|6654|so cal
stupid noobs
polarbearz
Raiders of the Lost Bear
+-1,474|6800|Singapore

Intheshadows
+5|6555
Is that the case? I have never tried to kick vote someone period, if they need to be removed that is what admins are for, most servers have auto-admin to keep TK'ing controlled. Only other thing I could think of is someone was mad because I had the APC....which is even worse.  Im sure this is going to piss the kids off but when school is out on weekends or for the summer the quality of play online just bombs.
Snake
Missing, Presumed Dead
+1,046|6577|England

I think Ive only ever even seen a kick vote be succesful about 2times...so damn man, thats bad!

What Ive also noticed, is the commander mutiny is abused like mad. On about 85% of games that I play, as soon as a commander is chosen. there is an INSTANT mutiny against him. It will get about 2-3 votes, end, then start again and continue for the entire game. It has never once passed whilst Ive been in a server, yet some idiots spend their time calling mutiny votes all round, every round.
Pathetic, and a complete waste of time.
fotrsaken
+1|6521|NYC

Intheshadows wrote:

It seems that more and more the kick vote is used for everything but kicking the idiots that need to be removed In the past few months I have noticed that the immature types are using it to remove people that are much better than them.  I have never been accused of cheating despite some high scores, never even really been hasseled at all.

The point for this whole rant is today I was on a 24/7 Sharqi server as MEC, I was in the BTR at the beginning of the match, no matter how hard they tried to kill me I was able to dodge the rockets and the kamikaze Spec ops. Out of nowhere the game freezes, and I get kicked stating that either an Admin or a successful kick vote had removed me, I know there was no admins present at the time. Why is it that these kids cant just put up with a player that has an advantage on them?  I had not TK'ed anyone and had no team damage, It would be nice if you could only get kick voted by your own team, to keep the other team from removing a player that is causing them to lose.  Why cant people just take the ass whooping and learn something from it? Just something to think about.

/End Rant
on some servers u can only kick from your team.
fotrsaken
+1|6521|NYC
i just messed up on the forum page. feel like such a noob!!!!!!!! LOL. I really do hate it when i get kicked on a pisto/knife server when i get 250 points and im commander. Hate, for real!
MrHibs
+15|6654|Scotland

Intheshadows wrote:

and I get kicked stating that either an Admin or a successful kick vote had removed me
Is this not the standard reason for getting kicked.  I get kicked quite often because my wireless connection can send my ping sky-high and I often get this message as the reason for being kicked!
So I doubt it was because of a successful vote.

Still, it must have sucked though!
Intheshadows
+5|6555
First time I have ever got kicked with that message, And im on a rock solid wired connection, I have low ping, no admins present, no teamkills....leaves me with one conclusion

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard