Germany47%47% - 58
Italy14%14% - 18
Portugal9%9% - 12
France27%27% - 33
Total: 121
Redhell14
+8|6513|Germany

Jepeto87 wrote:

I believe France will win, they got the "momentum"  and seem to be going from strength to strength. And the fact that that this is Zidanes last World Cup means that they'll probably win for the fairy tale finish to his career!
u got a good point there, but consider the fact that the same "momentum"-thingy is going on with the german team! if u can recall the friendlies before the world cup started for germany, we basically lost against the "strong" countries... now since the world cup has started, we havent lost a single game. btw, we have sum american fitness team keeping the players in shape, so if it comes to overtime, we'll be in better shape than italy or france

<-- Off Topic:
whats "ffs"? *cough* yeah, im a forums-nub *cough*
-->
PunkX
stoned
+198|6625|Canada
Not France!!!

Ha!
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6623|Born in West-Berlin
51% think Germany will win the Cup. Thank you Guys, for having so much trust in our Team.

Last edited by Starfleet1403 (2006-07-03 10:32:49)

sheggalism
+16|6743|France
Germany - France for the final....but I don't really know which of the twos would win. Anyway, I don't want Italy to get a four star. I hate the way they play.
Black Vaine
+43|6623|K-Town, Sweden
I hate germans, mostly because none of them wants to learn english and because of WWII ..

Last edited by Black Vaine (2006-07-04 02:42:53)

^*AlphA*^
F*ckers
+3,135|6739|The Hague, Netherlands

Black Vaine wrote:

I hate germans, mostly because none of them wants to learn english and because of WWII ..
why should they ? if they don't need English in real-life. wanna hear a Brit speak German
https://bf3s.com/sigs/36eac2cb6af70a43508fd8d1c93d3201f4e23435.png
danCer
teh m0nsta
+314|6716|Germany

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

why should they ? if they don't need English in real-life. wanna hear a Brit speak German
Actually Mr. Vaine more germans speak english than the other way around.
But this is good and necessary since english is next to spanish the world language.
And.. have you ever been to germany? You know WW2 is already over 59 years.
Just a info to let you know, we have english since 5th grade and then 8 Years 5 hours a week.
I've been to the US for a student exchange 1 year and two other times for vactaion.
SO what should i say? I hate americans because of slavery on africans, slaughter on the indians and all the other stuff?
Noooooooooo, i am not gonna say it, because I know there's a difference between the people that live in the country and the government that rules it.

Geeeez, stop insulting other nations if you don't have a clue what you are talking about!

And as a Edit:
Check this out, all lot of people from europe and the us are talking english amongst others to communicate
in (read my lips) O N E language over teamspeak to play with strategy, teamwork and fun on the BF2s European Server.
http://forums.bf2s.com/viewforum.php?id=31

Last edited by bmb|danCer (2006-07-04 03:15:50)

Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6592|Scarborough Yorkshire England

lowing wrote:

you forgot to leave a.........who gives a shit option, for those that couldn't care less about soccer and the fanatical fans that will kill the players and refs or their families if the play is botched.

Also watching people run around on a field for 90 minutes only to have a "blowout" score of 1-0 is not my idea of excitement......lol did I mention I am not a soccer fan??

P.S. thank god it is only every 4 years.
LOL we have the european championship in 2 years time (same as the world cup but only European teams) So every 2 years we get a major footie tournament to watch (and yes England do shit in that as well)
Jinto-sk
Laid Back Yorkshireman
+183|6592|Scarborough Yorkshire England

bmb|danCer wrote:

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Black Vaine wrote:

Actually Mr. Vaine more germans speak english than the other way around.
But this is good and necessary since english is next to spanish the world language.
And.. have you ever been to germany? You know WW2 is already over 59 years.
Just a info to let you know, we have english since 5th grade and then 8 Years 5 hours a week.
I've been to the US for a student exchange 1 year and two other times for vactaion.
SO what should i say? I hate americans because of slavery on africans, slaughter on the indians and all the other stuff?
Noooooooooo, i am not gonna say it, because I know there's a difference between the people that live in the country and the government that rules it.

Geeeez, stop insulting other nations if you don't have a clue what you are talking about!
He is right Black Vaine dude
Starfleet1403
...to bodly spawn where no one has spawned before!
+66|6623|Born in West-Berlin

Black Vaine wrote:

Well, most German Pupils start to learn English in 4th or 5th grade (depending on Area). So I find your Statement a little bit inmature.

^*AlphA*^ wrote:

Back in 2003, I sit in a Cinema in Belfast, Northern Ireland in order to watch Matrix Reloaded. There was a Commercial for Audi Cars. Audi's Slogan is "Vorsprung durch Technik" (Progress by Technology). The Slogan was read in German with an english voice. I never ever LMAO again that much.

Last edited by Starfleet1403 (2006-07-04 03:23:24)

BEE_Grim_Reaper
+15|6708|Germany

Bernadictus wrote:

karma wrote:

-1      The Quarter Finals are over!!!!!      ....stfu...

Sa¢ripan wrote:

Shut up you and your insignificant country... except for drugs maybe...
My insignificant country isn't the one that held up a white flag the instance nazi Germany set foot on their soil.
My insignificant country doesn't blow up unarmed ships with c4 (Rainbow Warrior).
My insignificant country doesn't think it is the best in the world.

I have no problem with the french, I just have a problem with your attitude.

Btw, I love your Bordeaux wine. But I heard the best Rosé wine comes from Drenthe! Drenthe FFS! The biggest hill-billy territory the Netherlands have
I didn't even know that the Netherlands are large enough to actually have hillbillies

BTW... I prefer the spanish Rioja
GermanLegionaire
...performing headshots!
+46|6585|Hamburg / Germany
we deserve to win... only for the big parties going on in the streets.
pedigreeuk
I'm English, not British!
+113|6772|Rotherham, England
Italy FTW
Schlusi=[GER]
+11|6522|4856 Karkand,Hellstreet 4
Sorry Italy, sorry France!

GER : Italy    = 3:1
GER : France = 1:0

"I have a dream!"
JON.ANTONSSON
+51|6693|Sweden
I really hope that germany lose. <--- I don´t want to bwe rude against germans but They have been in so many finals that its just boring if they win again. I hope portugal wins couse its the smallest country left (In size).
Redhell14
+8|6513|Germany

Schlusi=[GER] wrote:

GER : Italy    = 3:1

"I have a dream!"
yeah we all love to dream *sigh*
2:0 italy... just caue the italian media wanted frings to be suspended! OMG, that was BS!!!
we wouldve so pwnt them if he wouldve been able to play
oh well, life goes on...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard