hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6781|mansfield
hi
just wondered what kind of job you guys do ? . im a  aircraft engineer for rolls royce. we produce engines for boeing and airbus, its a good job i suppose keeps me outta trouble lol.
Drexor
+33|6630|Denmark
Student.
spare time i work as a waiter and i also have a job as helper in a group for handicapped children

nice thread 1+
PuN!sHer
+18|6576
Student...
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA
I'm in energy tech, right now I'm doing my thing making synthetic natural gas (I know, oxymoron, fine call it methane) at Robins AFB, home of the F-15, AC-130, kc-10, kc-135, c-9, c-17, and that ridiculously huge c-5, come to think of it they're all Boeings, maybe I've seen some of your work cane

btw....have you taught Airbus how to properly attach those engines?
Student. For the summer I help renovate our backyard for $1000 a month. Hey it's good for me .
jord
+2,382|6695|The North, beyond the wall.
Male prostitiute....

Joking i plan on join the army next year when i finish school.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6636|Cork, Ireland
I'm 12 so...yeah, you get the point
{BMF}*Frank_The_Tank
U.S. > Iran
+497|6595|Florida
I work for a telecommunications company doing internet tech support.  Also part time I deliver pizza for Dominos for some extra cash.  Also a full time student.
BlaZin'Feenix
I'm just that good
+156|6636|Cork, Ireland
Only joking!
ATG
Banned
+5,233|6546|Global Command
copper metal art stuff
marinebio
+5|6579|Easton, Pa.
I am an hardening materials exporter.  Actually I deliver concrete and am a part time student at the local community college.
cpt.fass1
The Cap'n Can Make it Hap'n
+329|6713|NJ
Straight up pimp.... hahahaahha

actually I'm a mortgage broker and last year I did a week as a model for paper magic for halloween stuff.

I'm not kidding about the holloween stuff I'm going to be in every party city across the land easiest job I've ever had
hurricane2oo5
Do One Ya Mug !!!
+176|6781|mansfield
kool dude are they recruiting lol
kr@cker
Bringin' Sexy Back!
+581|6566|Southeastern USA
modeling kicksass, just wish they would do something with some girls more my age, every job I've been on the only ones legal were the married agency reps or were just plain retarded, ooOOOOOoooo did you get to be a pirate??

Last edited by kr@cker (2006-07-01 09:20:28)

safshep
What's so special about titles anyway?
+40|6764|Minnesota, USA
I work at a golf course, setting up tee times and answering the phone.  It's a good job, although I don't get paid a ton.  But I do get to golf for free
also a student....
=ARC= Irish
+20|6566|Dublin
Architecture technician and computer technician
Mackaronen
+18|6654|Uppland, Sweden
Welder, and in the weekends i work as a "in-the-way-standing-beer-drinking-giving-good-advice-to-late-drunk"
bubbass
humble
+61|6586
I work in a mill that makes pipe. Excellent money for easy work.
Vic_Mackie
+1|6737
Automotive Painter

Pimp this bitch!!!
siciliano732
+202|6666|New York
i am a student and then in the summers i work for a Volvo National Distrobution Center....(fulfilling orders for Dealers and Auto Body places....) its great money but....i work about 13-14 hours a day.....not too great...but all in all...excellent money for little work....

Last edited by siciliano732 (2006-07-01 09:57:39)

misfire00
Lead Magnet
+26|6798|Charleston SC - USA
I am a rusty zipper repairman.
S3v3N
lolwut?
+685|6535|Montucky
Deputy Sheriff, Fishing/Hunting Guide<---I GET PAID TO GO FISHING... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
sgt.sonner
the electric eel has got me by the brain banana
+146|6550|Denmizzark!!
I sell potato-chips shaped like cowboy boots..
sn00ze
+31|6566|Mjölby, Sweden
Student.... gonna be a kindergarden teacher in two years... just wish I put in as many hours studying as I do playing BF2.
crotchlemur
+8|6702|The Lemur's Den
sybase dba on call 24/7 with a whole lot more responsibility than a dba should have.  i took a week off last week.  a week later and i'm still trying to recover from the work that was left waiting for me.  our progammers suck balls.  they make more work for me because they can't figure their own shit out.  let's see how much work i can cram in on this "holiday" weekend!  those dicks...

Board footer

Privacy Policy - © 2024 Jeff Minard